Can you boost test with low dose raloxifene?

Treasure86

Awards
I can't take nolva or toremifene due to a medication I already take and clomid makes me feel like crap...I'm going to try and cure my puffy nipples with raloxifene but was wondering how much it boosts test. Everyone says that ralox is the weakest of the SERMS for test boost but wouldn't it boost it more significantly with a low dose? It seems that clomid shines as a t booster only when administered like three times a week 12.5 mg so I wonder if the studies done on raloxifene for t boost used too high a daily dose

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't take nolva or toremifene due to a medication I already take and clomid makes me feel like crap...I'm going to try and cure my puffy nipples with raloxifene but was wondering how much it boosts test. Everyone says that ralox is the weakest of the SERMS for test boost but wouldn't it boost it more significantly with a low dose? It seems that clomid shines as a t booster only when administered like three times a week 12.5 mg so I wonder if the studies done on raloxifene for t boost used too high a daily dose
60mg a day would take care of nipples, and provide possibly 15 to 20 percent test boost. Enclomiphene Citrate is similar to Clomid, boosts test as well as clomid, but doesn't have the same negatives as Clomid.

Treasure86

Awards
Thanks man. I wanted to try enclomiphene but was paranoid about research liquids being fake...as in just normal clomid. I'll research it more...have you tried enclomiphene?

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Thanks man. I wanted to try enclomiphene but was paranoid about research liquids being fake...as in just normal clomid. I'll research it more...have you tried enclomiphene?
Man I'm from the UK and you just can't get raloxifene anywhere its so annoying. Seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.