Can women take apex alchemy’s aet 50?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Basically what the post says lol… my wife is 29, we have a 14 week old son. She is trying to sleep better (if he lets us) and drop the baby weight. She is currently using flashpoint which seems to be helping slightly with the area (although not showing up on scale) but she needs to do more cardio.

Oh and she is NOT breast feeding so no risk for our son getting anything through breast milk.

Thanks!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely!! my wife uses it and its really nice for helping with stuff u mentioned.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder how this would work for teenagers honestly. I remember being pretty stressed in high school.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder how this would work for teenagers honestly. I remember being pretty stressed in high school.
not that AET-50 is designed for such, but can you imagine the growth you would have seen as a kid if if you would have had this cort reduction in your corner?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not that AET-50 is designed for such, but can you imagine the growth you would have seen as a kid if if you would have had this cort reduction in your corner?
I mean with the phs I took in high school lol it would have helped a bunch

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To ripper and ssjgod what did you wife’s notice when taking this?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys! I took 3 pumps last night before bed and I felt I slept a little better and also had wood all night basically… I am also doing Arimihex 5 pumps daily… haha I wish aet 50 could spike my wife’s sex drive lol 😑