Can u use avavar and tamoxifen on a PCT?

Kingfabish

Awards
Can I run anavar and tamoxifen as a PCT after testosterone?

Kingfabish

Awards
NO, you can't use a STEROID during PCT.
Didn't think so.
I heard anavar didn't suppress natural testosterone on a low dose so thought the anavar help hold gains while tamoxifen kick started natural.
But thanks for letting me know

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't think so.
I heard anavar didn't suppress natural testosterone on a low dose so thought the anavar help hold gains while tamoxifen kick started natural.
This is a great site for RELIABLE information.
I'm glad that you came here to check.

Never use a steroid during PCT (No matter what else you may hear).

Stick around, this is a great site.

:)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't think so.
suppress or not .. never use steroid in a pct
alot of natural stuff you can use.. we have advanced so much this isnt 1950s where reddit still lives in.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn’t that common sense?
Wtf
yes it should be like renew said
but there are so many shytty companies out there that all they care about is selling a product and dont care about people's health long as they came $$

sadly there are couple main stream companies that do that too or put a sterodial name on a label to sell it to kids who have no knowledge of reading a label

ps > props to OP king .. welcome to the forum bro and hope you stay learn and give us advice on the way this is a great place where we want everyone to be healthy & enjoying life.

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Anything that targets the androgen receptor (could be wrong, I don't keep up with all the new compounds, but I'm 99% sure I'm correct) will shutdown the hpta axis and should not be used on pct. This includes oral steroids, sarms, and prohormones.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anything that targets the androgen receptor (could be wrong, I don't keep up with all the new compounds, but I'm 99% sure I'm correct) will shutdown the hpta axis and should not be used on pct. This includes oral steroids, sarms, and prohormones.
You're actually 100% correct