Unanswered Can someone identify the strength of these clen

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had a friend give me all of his gear because he’s going to start having kids and his doctor talked him into not using anything anymore. One of the things he gave me was a bag of clen that he has couldn’t remember the strength. Does anybody have any idea or should I pitch it?
IMG_2048.JPG

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it’s ugl clen, you aren’t ever going to figure it out. Unpleasant anyways. If you wanted to run clen, start with 1/16 and just slowly start working your way up

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nope not a print. And I wanted to run it with the test I’m running now but i don’t want to risk it if nobody’s sure on it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope not a print. And I wanted to run it with the test I’m running now but i don’t want to risk it if nobody’s sure on it
If your buddy gave it to you and states he sure it’s clen, it’s probably not rat poison. I would just start really really low and then start increasing as you’re comfortable..
I’ll take em off your hands if you’re just not into the risk

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, Jesus bro it’s a big ask for us to guess the strength based on a bag of unmarked tabs in an unmarked bag haha

But generally clen is either 20 or 40 mcg and if it’s ugly I’d guess 40.

Tbh i wouldn’t run it unless it’s a really good mate and he took it out of a proper packet himself

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whisky I’d rather ask here and nobody know and just pitch it without trying to figure it out

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s 99.9% chance it’s not poison.
So if it’s not, then there’s a 80% chance it actually is Clen.
There’s a 95% chance it’s no less than 15mcg and no more than 200mcg.

This means there’s a 100% chance that if you take half of a half it will be between 5mcg and 30mcg. A sincerely safe and comfortable starting point with dose that will likely confirm that it is indeed clen via mild side effects such as sweating and mild shaking, small increase in bp. We can figure this out.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There’s 99.9% chance it’s not poison.
So if it’s not, then there’s a 80% chance it actually is Clen.
There’s a 95% chance it’s no less than 15mcg and no more than 200mcg.

This means there’s a 100% chance that if you take half of a half it will be between 5mcg and 30mcg. A sincerely safe and comfortable starting point with dose that will likely confirm that it is indeed clen via mild side effects such as sweating and mild shaking, small increase in bp. We can figure this out.
I like the breakdown lol. I’m going to try it like this. I think I’m going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If anybody is still following I tried the clen today I started with one and felt nothing then took another one soon after and felt. Very slight tingle/shakey. So I’m guessing it’s 20 mcgs each. I think I am going to take 2-3 a day for 3 weeks because I have a cruise in 4 weeks. Anybody have advice on that?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
looks like 40mcgr tabs to me, for safe usage i´d take 1/4 and asses tolerance, unless you want us to test it for you and be accurate guessing, we will have to try it first.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend give me all of his gear because he’s going to start having kids and his doctor talked him into not using anything anymore. One of the things he gave me was a bag of clen that he has couldn’t remember the strength. Does anybody have any idea or should I pitch it?View attachment 184499
Out of curiosity, what all did he give you?