Can someone explain why you should stack test with Halo

theanarchist

Awards
I keep seeing very opinionated statements that imply that one MUST stack test with a PH like Halo. I can understand people stacking for the sake of getting the most out of a cycle but the impression I have been left with is that there is some sort of almost "safety" reason for this? If so can someone explain why, or is it purely a "maximize the cycle" concept. I can fully understand if that's it but if there is some other reason why one really should stack then I'm not sure I understand what that is.

Many thanks!

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
It's to avoid common cycle issues like lethargy. It's not a must but acts as a "test base". 4-andro and DHEA are other hormonals you can use though none are on par with test. Definitely helps with maximizing your gains as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep seeing very opinionated statements that imply that one MUST stack test with a PH like Halo. I can understand people stacking for the sake of getting the most out of a cycle but the impression I have been left with is that there is some sort of almost "safety" reason for this? If so can someone explain why, or is it purely a "maximize the cycle" concept. I can fully understand if that's it but if there is some other reason why one really should stack then I'm not sure I understand what that is.

Many thanks!
I ran halo (cel's hdrol) in 2010 solo at 75mgs and put on quite a bit of strength and size. It worked out fine for me.

theanarchist

Awards
Ok thanks, that's pretty much what I thought. Couple follow-up questions. I did a solo Halo run a few years ago and really liked the fact that I had virtually no sides that I could tell. I didn't gain any weight by the scale but the mirror loved me and strength went up considerably. How does adding a test base change the side effects probability? Less chance of lethargy as mentioned but what about the other side effects (which Halo is well known for having minimal effect)?

Second question: I thought there was an actual "product" called "testosterone" but I can't seem to find anything very clear. I see 1-andro, 4-andro and a bunch of trade name looking stuff but what exactly would one look for as a test base? Like what's the actual substance called on the street/site/market?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks, that's pretty much what I thought. Couple follow-up questions. I did a solo Halo run a few years ago and really liked the fact that I had virtually no sides that I could tell. I didn't gain any weight by the scale but the mirror loved me and strength went up considerably. How does adding a test base change the side effects probability? Less chance of lethargy as mentioned but what about the other side effects (which Halo is well known for having minimal effect)?

Second question: I thought there was an actual "product" called "testosterone" but I can't seem to find anything very clear. I see 1-andro, 4-andro and a bunch of trade name looking stuff but what exactly would one look for as a test base? Like what's the actual substance called on the street/site/market?
Im on trt currently and back when I ran it I wasnt. I didnt need a test base. Virtually no sides. mild lethargy, but nothing worth writing about. libido was fine

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for something like halo it's not likely necessary, but you could run something like dermacrine cheaply and effectively to mitigate any lethargy or libido issues.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran halo (cel's hdrol) in 2010 solo at 75mgs and put on quite a bit of strength and size. It worked out fine for me.
And hundreds of thousands of others

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running OL Halo for a cut @ 75mgs in a week or 2 and was planning on running 4-andro @ 345mgs but now wondering if I should just hold on to the 4-andro.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol will be suppressive, and on cycle your test will plummet. The point of test, or a “test base” in general is to keep your test high on cycle to avoid lethargy. Some people wont get lethargy, some will. My first two oral cycles I experienced no lethargy, but on my third one I did, and it really did mess with the cycle imo since I couldn’t manage to get good workouts.