Can someone do the covid vaccine on testosterone cycle

mrrobot

Awards
i think your heart is in the right place, but you are not very bright---voted for diben didn't ya?

why in the world would a rational person talk about covid attacking the heart then say this makes AAS users more vulnerable---and then say you weren't a AAS user before covid but you are now---dude, WOW!!!

i've had covid and so has my wife-she is 63 and i'm 62 and she is hiking like before, and i am training for a 7k race next month...please put more thought into future posts-please!!! :geek:
I guess I am dumb because I don't see what your 7k race has anything to do with anything. Good for you! It's funny that you find your posts thoughtful but not mine.

Covid and the heart is being studied. It's not just thought, it's discoverable.

AAS users are vulnerable to heart issues. Maybe you aren't. Maybe the OP and many more are. This is something I think the board can agree on, but maybe people just have their preferred beliefs when it comes to AAS too. At least with those preferred beliefs, you are not hurting anyone else.

Yes I am guilty of being dumb and starting on AAS after I already know my heart is compromised. That I admit. I'm not the only one here who can admit to taking chances.

I fail to see anything unthoughtful about what I wrote. The thing about taking AAS is maybe dumb, but that's just reporting the facts (not sure why I even mentioned it except to say covid definitely impacted my heart, as science has discovered it has impacted many others).

But science-schmience!

Trump by the way did the right thing, helping to launch the vaccines, and taking them himself even after having covid.
Wish more people would step up like him, both to limit the spread, mutations, and deaths, but also to show the world we are tough.

mrrobot

Awards
It's 10-15 years down the road that I'm worried about. No 1 can tell you something is safe when it was just invented.

I'm mostly a construction type worker and it cracks me up when a brand new type of caulk or mortar or whatever it be comes out and they say it will last 20 years, or 30 years. You just made this new thing 6 months ago, how day flick you know what it will do in 30 years lol
That's just all about you and what you are afraid of. Nothing about protecting others and what you are willing to sacrifice and do and risk to protect your country.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess I am dumb because I don't see what your 7k race has anything to do with anything. Good for you! It's funny that you find your posts thoughtful but not mine.

Covid and the heart is being studied. It's not just thought, it's discoverable.

AAS users are vulnerable to heart issues. Maybe you aren't. Maybe the OP and many more are. This is something I think the board can agree on, but maybe people just have their preferred beliefs when it comes to AAS too. At least with those preferred beliefs, you are not hurting anyone else.

Yes I am guilty of being dumb and starting on AAS after I already know my heart is compromised. That I admit. I'm not the only one here who can admit to taking chances.

I fail to see anything unthoughtful about what I wrote. The thing about taking AAS is maybe dumb, but that's just reporting the facts (not sure why I even mentioned it except to say covid definitely impacted my heart, as science has discovered it has impacted many others).

But science-schmience!

Trump by the way did the right thing, helping to launch the vaccines, and taking them himself even after having covid.
Wish more people would step up, both to limit the spread, mutations, and deaths, but also to show the world we are tough.
dude are you retarded? you are saying how harmful covid is to heart and then you say AAS makes it even more vulnerable and THEN you say you weren't a AAS user before covid but you ARE now...go away retard you aint nothing but a troll.

my 8 year old granddaughter has more sense than you. damned troll

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's just all about you and what you are afraid of. Nothing about protecting others and what you are willing to sacrifice and do and risk to protect your country.
What you just said is about what you feel. No1 knows if long term this is protecting us or hurting us. That's my opinion and what you said is your opinion. But neither of us know

mrrobot

Awards
dude are you retarded? you are saying how harmful covid is to heart and then you say AAS makes it even more vulnerable and THEN you say you weren't a AAS user before covid but you ARE now...go away retard you aint nothing but a troll.

my 8 year old granddaughter has more sense than you. damned troll
That was hardly my main point, but I understand that you don't want to see my main point, which was about lack of a sense of duty.
But yes I know from research that AAS are bad for the heart and I shouldn't do them but I do.
Surely I'm not the only one here who knows they are doing something that is not healthy.

mrrobot

Awards
What you just said is about what you feel. No1 knows if long term this is protecting us or hurting us. That's my opinion and what you said is your opinion. But neither of us know
The vaccine is protecting others. But I get your logic: if the vaccine is actually killing everyone, then it's not protecting others but the opposite.
Okay then, it's not because anyone is being cowardly or selfish that they are not getting it, it's because of logic.
If that's you, and all the others, great. You are not getting the vaccine because you are actually concerned about others and protecting the country.

This however will not change how weak and fearful and vulnerable to attack we've made ourselves by showing the world how wimpy we are about vaccines.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was hardly my main point, but I understand that you don't want to see my main point, which was about lack of a sense of duty.
But yes I know from research that AAS are bad for the heart and I shouldn't do them but I do.
Surely I'm not the only one here who knows they are doing something that is not healthy.
if you have a sense of duty your ass would be at the border protesting diben letting untested illegals into YOUR country...btw-a country without a border is no longer a country.

you did vote for diben didn't you-c'mon now-fess up!!!

you are nothing but a 💩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Doesn't matter who you vote for. The president is a talking puppet. Trump was a shitty talking puppet and biden is going to be a senile talking puppet. Pick your poison lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il drop the political now talk cus it never ends well..... Awaiting the 💥

mrrobot

Awards
if you have a sense of duty your ass would be at the border protesting diben letting untested illegals into YOUR country...btw-a country without a border is no longer a country.

you did vote for diben didn't you-c'mon now-fess up!!!

you are nothing but a 💩
oh yeah? You are a double poopy pants. And don't even go there or I'll whip out the quadruple poopie.
See, I can do this on your level. I'm awesome in every way!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter who you vote for. The president is a talking puppet. Trump was a shitty talking puppet and biden is going to be a senile talking puppet. Pick your poison lol
bullshyt, diben talked about how much easier immigration would be when he was president---they took him at his word-even diben admitted it's now a crisis at the border.

illegal immigration is a vastly larger problem than covid---without a border we aren't even a country!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah? You are a double poopy pants. Don't even go there or I'll whip out the quadruple poopie.
you can't even wipe your own ass, troll.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't understand how that has anything to do with what I said. I simply said that I don't think trump was good and I don't think biden will be good either. That's all, Nothing about immigration or borders

mrrobot

Awards
oh yeah? You are a double poopy pants. Don't even go there or I'll whip out the quadruple poopie.
you can't even wipe your own ass, troll.
Okay I know I threatened you with the quadruple poopie pants, and now you're mad.
I won't go through with it though.

I'll accept your argument that I can't wipe my ass. It's a great and impressive argument.
That settles it, the OP should not get a vaccine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Come on guys, cyber space arguments are the number 1 cause of muscle atrophy in North America. Let's just all agree to disagree

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand how that has anything to do with what I said. I simply said that I don't think trump was good and I don't think biden will be good either. That's all, Nothing about immigration or borders
i can accept that you think both are bad, but i don't think you are stupid enough to think there is no difference between them-which is what you did say?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay I know I threatened you with the quadruple poopie pants, and now you're mad.
I won't go through with it though.

I'll accept your argument that I can't wipe my ass. It's a great and impressive argument.
That settles it, the OP should not get a vaccine.
before you could wipe your ass you would 1st need to remove your head.

have a great day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i can accept that you think both are bad, but i don't think you are stupid enough to think there is no difference between them-which is what you did say?
No that is not what I said, I don't think they are alike in any way

mrrobot

Awards
before you could wipe your ass you would 1st need to remove your head.

have a great day.
nice one! I think you're the first one to think of that one! so clever.
It's hilarious what you think passes for smart, and how you feel like you dropped the mic on that one (or the others)
I'm going to assume that you are under 30, at least. Please don't tell me you are over 30 years old.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Soooooooo, I was wondering if I can take the covid-19 vaccine while I'm on testosterone...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't know about the vaccine, but you'd want to be on test, if cathing the virus.

"In this single-center cohort study of patients with COVID-19, lower testosterone concentrations during hospitalization were associated with increased disease severity and inflammation in men."
I was joking, the conversation had derailed so I repeated the op question. Honestly I'm not slightly interested in getting the vaccine, at least not till it's been around for a while. If I'm forced to get it at some point I will but until then I don't see it as a priority. I have multiple friends and family members in the medical field and there already seeing some cases of heart problems in teenage kids from the vaccine, giving it's a small number but I still don't care. We don't know the long term effects and even though it may very well be safe, there is potential for problems. Il take my chances for now. If anyone wants to get the vaccine, more power to ya, but I'm not ready to make that decision yet

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was joking, the conversation had derailed so I repeated the op question. Honestly I'm not slightly interested in getting the vaccine, at least not till it's been around for a while. If I'm forced to get it at some point I will but until then I don't see it as a priority. I have multiple friends and family members in the medical field and there already seeing some cases of heart problems in teenage kids from the vaccine, giving it's a small number but I still don't care. We don't know the long term effects and even though it may very well be safe, there is potential for problems. Il take my chances for now. If anyone wants to get the vaccine, more power to ya, but I'm not ready to make that decision yet
Yeah I got the intent of your post. I just felt like using it to insert mine about the study on test levels and severity of symptoms of covid = ) I find it interesting that low T seems to correlate with more harsh symptoms, if cathing the virus.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I got the intent of your post. I just felt like using it to insert mine about the study on test levels and severity of symptoms of covid = ) I find it interesting that low T seems to correlate with more harsh symptoms, if cathing the virus.
Il read that when I get home later, not something I knew about. Thx

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is really interesting is that it hits men harder than women, but men with higher testosterone are hit less hard than men with lower testosterone?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what is really interesting is that it hits men harder than women, but men with higher testosterone are hit less hard than men with lower testosterone?
Is there a link between low testosterone and compromised immune function in men maybe?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there a link between low testosterone and compromised immune function in men maybe?
this is my thought also...but i'm curious if there is a distinction between naturally high level of testosterone and enhanced?

if enhanced levels of testosterone could prevent or be used as a cure could you imagine booths at walgreens giving out test shots, :p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is my thought also...but i'm curious if there is a distinction between naturally high level of testosterone and enhanced?

if enhanced levels of testosterone could prevent or be used as a cure could you imagine booths at walgreens giving out test shots, :p
I'm in !!!!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I absolutely believe that there is based on my own personal experience. I suffered from low T for years, and I was chronically getting colds and sinus infections. After starting TRT, illness has been drastically reduced the past 3 years. I feel that with low T, a mans systems (including immune function) run on diminished capacity. So hypothetically, for years my immune system was running at 60% capacity, now it’s in the 90’s and it is a noticeable improvement in quality of life.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I absolutely believe that there is based on my own personal experience. I suffered from low T for years, and I was chronically getting colds and sinus infections. After starting TRT, illness has been drastically reduced the past 3 years. I feel that with low T, a mans systems (including immune function) run on diminished capacity. So hypothetically, for years my immune system was running at 60% capacity, now it’s in the 90’s and it is a noticeable improvement in quality of life.
Makes sense .....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to hell with covid vaccines...diben should have walgreens giving out free testosterone injections.

RWC427

Awards
Could it that Covid attacks older men harder and T drops as you age ? I.e. higher T shows better health in general to fight off virus ?

62 year old - TRT - went thru Covid - when later Vaccinated it seemed to clear lingering symptoms like fatigue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could it that Covid attacks older men harder and T drops as you age ? I.e. higher T shows better health in general to fight off virus ?

62 year old - TRT - went thru Covid - when later Vaccinated it seemed to clear lingering symptoms like fatigue.
we need to start a petition for joe diben to give free away testosterone shots---to hell with vaccines we need more test, dammit!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you're referring to the study, I'm sure they have taken the age into account and would note the effect of age and the correlation between test levels, rather than just test levels and the severity of symptoms of the virus.

One thing to note regarding the trt; in the study they say that the patients test levels went down during the disease, so being on trt and not have test levels affected is beneficial.

LordLettuce

Awards
Thanks for the true statement: yes it's been shown by independent research that our media coverage has been more negative than other countries. That also shows a weakness in our preparedness for what's to come. There are a lot of reasons why that makes us vulnerable to attack, but I won't go into them. Good that you pointed out another reason why we are soft target for the future.

Your interesting medical theory
media coverage ---> immune system ----> 570,000 deaths
hasn't been proven yet. Perhaps you have unlocked the secret of the covid pandemic.
Time and research will tell whether your medical theory proves true.

An army by contrast would be weak and vulnerable if it believed that it is only fear of bullets that kill you. The army that believes in how bullets work would kick the others' ass. But no one's ever studied that.

I got two vaccine shots after having Covid because I'm willing to step up and protect my country, and I'm not afraid. I've been a "puppet" before, a soldier, and I don't mind doing my part for the sake of others. If there's anyway I can make a small difference to reduce the chance I spread covid to a super-spreader a-hole, who then kills many more, I'll take my chances to stop that. My father volunteered for WWII before me, at a time when few put their precious little concerns and opinions ahead of the nation like they do now. This is an idea of service that people can't understand these days.

Also, to be honest, there are a lot of reports of people with long covid symptoms getting better after the vaccine, but I didn't notice that in my case I have to admit. My heart is still wacked the way it was before, but also I take AAS (I didn't before covid).

Which brings it back to the OP: covid attacks the heart, which is all of our (AAS users) vulnerable point. Better to get vaccinated for your own self interest and yeah, avoid J&J and Astrazeneca since clots are another weak point of ours (although it was clots combined low platelets, a rare combination, that were culprits and we AAS users tend to have high platelets). Needless to say, nobody cares about us and no one is going to do a study on us (although they do study covid and athlete's hearts).

And if that's not enough, you'll also be saving the lives of others by stepping up and dong something for your country, and helping our country to not look like such a vulnerable target of ill-disciplined and frightened carriers.
Enough with the creepy propaganda. You have nothing but your religious belief in the jab. If you like the jab enjoy your jab.