Can someone do the covid vaccine on testosterone cycle

GREEKFREAK

Awards
Can someone do the covid vaccine on testosterone cycle?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since we are seeing a risk of blood clots, you may want to check to see if you need to donate blood. Do anything to potentially mitigate any potential adverse reaction.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got mine while on TRT....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got mine while on TRT....
i definitely think on trt should be fine.

on a blast I assume it wouldn’t be an issue and can’t think of a reason why it would be Id probably check with a doctor to be sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is not conclusivity, but this info is enough to warrant some caution. Taking supraphysiological doses of testosterone, any dug that could cause blood clots or heart attack (COVID shots), you need to proceed circumspect, take whatever precautions to mitigate risks. You may say, well, I won't be the one to get the major adverse reaction, well, that's what everyone says, but not everyone is that fortunate.
Screenshot_20210425-090422.jpeg

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s impossible, you’ll fall down dead when you schedule the appointment, especially if you’re blasting....

In all seriousness, you’ll be fine, stop being silly.

mrrobot

Awards
everyone is saying "covid shot" and bloodclots but its just johnson & johnson vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer have zero incidence of this in millions of applications.

Primo might actually help with the vaccine!

Tell you one thing, if you are really concerned about your heart, don't get the actual virus, get a vaccine so you wont get the virus.

50% of college athletes post-covid showed inflammation and other heart issues (which can also happen with other viruses and flu, but not this prevalent for most of them).

My heart has not been the same since Covid either.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
everyone is saying "covid shot" and bloodclots but its just johnson & johnson vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer have zero incidence of this in millions of applications.

Primo might actually help with the vaccine!

Tell you one thing, if you are really concerned about your heart, don't get the actual virus, get a vaccine so you wont get the virus.

50% of college athletes post-covid showed inflammation and other heart issues (which can also happen with other viruses and flu, but not this prevalent for most of them).

My heart has not been the same since Covid either.
Wrong, all versions have had incidents of blood clots, and extreme adverse reactions. Easy to look up too. These are experimental, not approved yet by the FDA, and extremely foolish to just jump right in because "ma CDC, ma Fau Fau, ma gubberment say it safe".

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wrong, all versions have had incidents of blood clots, and extreme adverse reactions. Easy to look up too. These are experimental, not approved yet by the FDA, and extremely foolish to just jump right in because "ma CDC, ma Fau Fau, ma gubberment say it safe".
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mkultra mind control experiments and how about the tuskegee sysphlis experiment....i've heard that lots of blacks aren't getting the vaccine because of the governments past history of using them for guinea pigs.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mkultra mind control experiments and how about the tuskegee sysphlis experiment....i've heard that lots of blacks aren't getting the vaccine because of the governments past history of using them for guinea pigs.
Absolutely true, and people haven't changed, if anything, the people in power are worse now than 50 60 years ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely true, and people haven't changed, if anything, the people in power are worse now than 50 60 years ago.
on the local news they interviewed a black guy and asked if he had or was going to get the vaccine and he said nope...when asked why he said because i'm black.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I have only gotten the first one. I get get my second one next Monday. I’m running 600 mg test cyp a week. No problems or adverse effects to report

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only gotten the first one. I get get my second one next Monday. I’m running 600 mg test cyp a week. No problems or adverse effects to report
YET

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yet of course lol
if in 6 months people who got the vaccine start getting sick do you think they will admit it was from the vaccine, or find something else to blame it on?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if in 6 months people who got the vaccine start getting sick do you think they will admit it was from the vaccine, or find something else to blame it on?
statistically insignificant

mrrobot

Awards
Well I guess I knew if I tried to talk about covid, the response would to pounce with beliefs.
Enjoy your beliefs!
Try not to get covid though as it's seriously bad for your heart. Not something AAS users should get.
At least I can say I tried.

mrrobot

Awards
the best way to avoid issues with vaccine is not to get vaccine!!!
except for the issue of getting covid (and spreading it to others and maybe killing them)
other than that issue, you are right!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I guess I knew if I tried to talk about covid, the response would to pounce with beliefs.
Enjoy your beliefs!
Try not to get covid though as it's seriously bad for your heart. Not something AAS users should get.
At least I can say I tried.
I got COVID. My family got COVID, my in laws got COVID. I put us all on a specific protocol. We got over COVID very quick. It was very mild. I had a fever for less than 24 hours. Didn't progress to any lung issues. I was proactive, and did not let fear and stress ruin my immune system. I was happy, full of joy, and laughed. Laughter doeth good like medicine. You know what watching all the news on COVID did to most people? It made them compromised. it compromised their immune system to hear the media and the governors get on their daily soapbox. They and the medical field are complicit in multitudes of deaths that did not need to happen. The system is a cancer that needs to be burned with fire.

mrrobot

Awards
I wear fifteen masks to protect everyone
too much. just wear your mask and get stuck with a needle. It's not that scary.
And if we need you to fight in war, consider volunteering. We need brave people.
we have to protect the scarredy cats

mrrobot

Awards
I got COVID. My family got COVID, my in laws got COVID. I put us all on a specific protocol. We got over COVID very quick. It was very mild. I had a fever for less than 24 hours. Didn't progress to any lung issues. I was proactive, and did not let fear and stress ruin my immune system. I was happy, full of joy, and laughed. Laughter doeth good like medicine. You know what watching all the news on COVID did to most people? It made them compromised. it compromised their immune system to hear the media and the governors get on their daily soapbox. They and the medical field are complicit in multitudes of deaths that did not need to happen. The system is a cancer that needs to be burned with fire.
Glad you didn't (it sounds like) spread it to others. Unfortunately one family's experience doesn't tell us much about a massive social phenomenon like an epidemic.

Interesting theory that news media impacted the immune system of the country and caused all the covid deaths that way.

It's good when we know that the bad things that happen are caused by those we see as our enemy. That way, the world just makes sense.

It feels good when the world makes simple sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
too much. just wear your mask and get stuck with a needle. It's not that scary.
And if we need you to fight in war, consider volunteering. We need brave people.
we have to protect the scarredy cats
i volunteered for the military back in 76...how about you?

having been born in 58 and having been to 47 countries while in the navy i had every shot know to man at that time...i get flu shots every year and a pneumonia shot every 7 years-and i wear a mask for others protection since i've had the covid....

like i have said before there is something very sketchy about this vaccine...my wife and i will NOT be getting it.

mrrobot

Awards
I was in the military obviously or I wouldn't have said that (but not as long as you). I was in a theater of war but didn't fight or kill anyone, but I was shot at. Or rather in my vicinity. I wasn't aimed at, as far as I know. People were hit near me but not like right next to me.

That's my claim to fame. That and I'll gladly lay down my life and be a one of the few vaccine deaths if it means protecting my country.

Now that everyone in the world knows that a large portion of Americans won't wear masks and are afraid of vaccines, and are full of fear around every corner with their conspiracies, we'll be a target for bioattack in the future.

We're soft, and it's obvious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was in the military obviously or I wouldn't have said that (but not as long as you). I was in a theater of war but didn't fight or kill anyone, but I was shot at. Or rather in my vicinity. I wasn't aimed at, as far as I know. People were hit near me but not like right next to me.

That's my claim to fame. That and I'll gladly lay down my life and be a one of the few vaccine deaths if it means protecting my country.

Now that everyone in the world knows that a large portion of Americans won't wear masks and are afraid of vaccines, and are full of fear around every corner with their conspiracies, we'll be a target for bioattack in the future.

We're soft, and it's obvious.
how is dying of covid vaccine protecting your country?

mrrobot

Awards
how is dying of covid vaccine protecting your country?
It's not. Just like you can't protect the country if you're already dead in battle. But at least you were willing.
But I didn't die of the vaccine, and can't run around spreading covid, so I am now protecting my country.

Last edited:

mrrobot

Awards
Imagine getting an experimental shot for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.
You don't have to imagine. Millions of americans have stepped up.

Still, we look miserably weak, vulnerable, and scared as a people, unable to martial any social discipline like wearing a mask and frightened of getting a shot. we've shown the world how weak and undisciplined and unable to deal with bio-threats we are.

Last edited:
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to imagine. Millions of americans have stepped up.

Still, we look miserably weak, vulnerable, and scared as a people.
"Stepped up" lol it's all a hoax. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm now refusing to touch anyone who's been "vaccinated". You guys are idiots

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When someone gets COVID, and recovers from COVID, one doesn't even need to get a shot. The bodies own immune system is superior to anything man can engineer. Natural immunity is better than inoculation immunity. Those getting a vaccine that already got the virus are acting irrational, puppets of the government and the media. Some are doing it because their jobs are demanding it. About the media effecting the immune system, fear and stress can cause people to get sick, have heart attacks, strokes, and die early. That's a fact, not some made up enemy. It's also a fact that our american media put out more "doom' than other countries, while other countries media outlets added more positive news than us.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When someone gets COVID, and recovers from COVID, one doesn't even need to get a shot. The bodies own immune system is superior to anything man can engineer. Natural immunity is better than inoculation immunity. Those getting a vaccine that already got the virus are acting irrational, puppets of the government and the media. Some are doing it because their jobs are demanding it. About the media effecting the immune system, fear and stress can cause people to get sick, have heart attacks, strokes, and die early. That's a fact, not some made up enemy. It's also a fact that our american media put out more "doom' than other countries, while other countries media outlets added more positive news than us.
Man if i could like this a million times i would. Also things many of us take daily such as zinc, Vitamin D and Quercetin are great natural ways to fight it off or prevent it before it ever gets started.
I found it funny about 5 months into the pandemic Fauci was like " Of course i take a Vitamin D supplement."
So if you're actually trying to prevent the spread wouldn't you tell everyone of natural ways to help before you get a Vaccine developed?

mrrobot

Awards
"Stepped up" lol it's all a hoax. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm now refusing to touch anyone who's been "vaccinated". You guys are idiots
Oh awesome. You're one of those making us strong, with your strong head and strong beliefs. The next time, if we're attacked or it happens naturally, it's great to know there's people like you here to stop the attack with your beliefs.

mrrobot

Awards
Dont worry, since COVID has a 99.7% survival rate, the Vaxx should bring it to 99.8% possibly.
I wonder why after the vaccine the deaths are falling. Those stupid scientists with their like, science and stuff, so stupid they can't even do math. They need to talk to these bro dudes who really understand. I see now, the vaccine has made a .1% difference, because you've laid out the numbers and even I can do math. Why haven't any of these scientists done this math which I learned in second grade?

mrrobot

Awards
Thanks for the true statement: yes it's been shown by independent research that our media coverage has been more negative than other countries. That also shows a weakness in our preparedness for what's to come. There are a lot of reasons why that makes us vulnerable to attack, but I won't go into them. Good that you pointed out another reason why we are soft target for the future.

Your interesting medical theory
media coverage ---> immune system ----> 570,000 deaths
hasn't been proven yet. Perhaps you have unlocked the secret of the covid pandemic.
Time and research will tell whether your medical theory proves true.

An army by contrast would be weak and vulnerable if it believed that it is only fear of bullets that kill you. The army that believes in how bullets work would kick the others' ass. But no one's ever studied that.

I got two vaccine shots after having Covid because I'm willing to step up and protect my country, and I'm not afraid. I've been a "puppet" before, a soldier, and I don't mind doing my part for the sake of others. If there's anyway I can make a small difference to reduce the chance I spread covid to a super-spreader a-hole, who then kills many more, I'll take my chances to stop that. My father volunteered for WWII before me, at a time when few put their precious little concerns and opinions ahead of the nation like they do now. This is an idea of service that people can't understand these days.

Also, to be honest, there are a lot of reports of people with long covid symptoms getting better after the vaccine, but I didn't notice that in my case I have to admit. My heart is still wacked the way it was before, but also I take AAS (I didn't before covid).

Which brings it back to the OP: covid attacks the heart, which is all of our (AAS users) vulnerable point. Better to get vaccinated for your own self interest and yeah, avoid J&J and Astrazeneca since clots are another weak point of ours (although it was clots combined low platelets, a rare combination, that were culprits and we AAS users tend to have high platelets). Needless to say, nobody cares about us and no one is going to do a study on us (although they do study covid and athlete's hearts).

And if that's not enough, you'll also be saving the lives of others by stepping up and dong something for your country, and helping our country to not look like such a vulnerable target of ill-disciplined and frightened carriers.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's 10-15 years down the road that I'm worried about. No 1 can tell you something is safe when it was just invented.

I'm mostly a construction type worker and it cracks me up when a brand new type of caulk or mortar or whatever it be comes out and they say it will last 20 years, or 30 years. You just made this new thing 6 months ago, how day flick you know what it will do in 30 years lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the true statement: yes it's been shown by independent research that our media coverage has been more negative than other countries. That also shows a weakness in our preparedness for what's to come. There are a lot of reasons why that makes us vulnerable to attack, but I won't go into them. Good that you pointed out another reason why we are soft target for the future.

Your interesting medical theory
media coverage ---> immune system ----> 570,000 deaths
hasn't been proven yet. Perhaps you have unlocked the secret of the covid pandemic.
Time and research will tell whether your medical theory proves true.

An army by contrast would be weak and vulnerable if it believed that it is only fear of bullets that kill you. The army that believes in how bullets work would kick the others' ass. But no one's ever studied that.

I got two vaccine shots after having Covid because I'm willing to step up and protect my country, and I'm not afraid. I've been a "puppet" before, a soldier, and I don't mind doing my part for the sake of others. If there's anyway I can make a small difference to reduce the chance I spread covid to a super-spreader a-hole, who then kills many more, I'll take my chances to stop that. My father volunteered for WWII before me, at a time when few put their precious little concerns and opinions ahead of the nation like they do now. This is an idea of service that people can't understand these days.

Also, to be honest, there are a lot of reports of people with long covid symptoms getting better after the vaccine, but I didn't notice that in my case I have to admit. My heart is still wacked the way it was before, but also I take AAS (I didn't before covid).

Which brings it back to the OP: covid attacks the heart, which is all of our (AAS users) vulnerable point. Better to get vaccinated for your own self interest and yeah, avoid J&J and Astrazeneca since clots are another weak point of ours (although it was clots combined low platelets, a rare combination, that were culprits and we AAS users tend to have high platelets). Needless to say, nobody cares about us and no one is going to do a study on us (although they do study covid and athlete's hearts).

And if that's not enough, you'll also be saving the lives of others by stepping up and dong something for your country, and helping our country to not look like such a vulnerable target of ill-disciplined and frightened carriers.
i think your heart is in the right place, but you are not very bright---voted for diben didn't ya?

why in the world would a rational person talk about covid attacking the heart then say this makes AAS users more vulnerable---and then say you weren't a AAS user before covid but you are now---dude, WOW!!!

i've had covid and so has my wife-she is 63 and i'm 62 and she is hiking like before, and i am training for a 7k race next month...please put more thought into future posts-please!!! :geek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's 10-15 years down the road that I'm worried about. No 1 can tell you something is safe when it was just invented.

I'm mostly a construction type worker and it cracks me up when a brand new type of caulk or mortar or whatever it be comes out and they say it will last 20 years, or 30 years. You just made this new thing 6 months ago, how day flick you know what it will do in 30 years lol
i see shyt hitting the fan in 6 months...something really sketchy about these vaccine...

and i'm not a anti-vaxxer, i get flu shot every year, but i won't go anywhere near these covid vaccines---

in the words of bon jovi-bad medicine!!!