Can somebody please help me lose weight?!

Kelle

Awards
I am desperate to lose 20 pounds. I am 148 lbs, 5’2”. I am taking Saxenda and 40 mg Vyvanse. I workout, the scale Barely budges. Add fat burner? Also just stared hrt

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? What is your diet like? Macros? Do you do cardio?

Seeing as you’re on Saxenda, are you a type 2 diabetic or just taking it for weight loss? The reason I ask is if you’re a diabetic and your blood sugar isn’t under control/ runs higher than normal, your water weight can greatly fluctuate. I’m a type 1 diabetic. When I was diagnosed my blood sugar was 893 and I put on 10lbs overnight from just getting fluids balanced and back in my body. Your diet will also look different if you’re a diabetic vs non diabetic.

Start counting calories/macros if you don’t already. I like to weigh myself every day and then take the average weight from each week to see which way I’m trending. Adjust calories accordingly; if your average weight isn’t going down drop your calories for a bit the next week and see what happens with the next weeks average.

Don’t just shove as many stimulants as you can get your hands on down your throat, that won’t end well. While they can definitely be a useful tool when used in conjunction with proper exercise and diet, you shouldn’t be relying on stimulants to do the heavy lifting.

Also, you said you just started HRT? What do they have you on? How is your thyroid btw? Hypothyroidism can also make it much more difficult to drop weight.

I’m not a doctor so take what I said as a personal anecdote instead of fact. Im sure there’s members on here much more knowledge on the topic than I am.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You work out... but what does that mean? Do you know your maintenance calories? How much do you eat, and Im asking in terms of energy intake? A fat burner wont really do ****.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am desperate to lose 20 pounds. I am 148 lbs, 5’2”. I am taking Saxenda and 40 mg Vyvanse. I workout, the scale Barely budges. Add fat burner? Also just stared hrt
Read the replies people are posting and give us some more info. We will be glad to help, but just need more info!

felinaj

Awards
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast

that said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied

that's why I weat online. I did some research & finally I found one of easiest ways to
loss weight fast

here are 5 different videos which you can watch for free that help you loss weight in about 18 days...

I think that are better to everyone for loss own weight and becoming healthy life.

Thank you,
I'm Felin.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast

that said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied

that's why I weat online. I did some research & finally I found one of easiest ways to
loss weight fast

here are 5 different videos which you can watch for free that help you loss weight in about 18 days...

I think that are better to everyone for loss own weight and becoming healthy life.

Thank you,
I'm Felin.
Post your bullshit spam somewhere else you piece of ****.