ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basically as the title asks. My wife is nursing; is it safe for lactating women to take KSM66? I want to give her some for her stress levels, promote better sleep, and improve her libido.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would speak to the dr about this. It’s better to have facts from a professional.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would speak to the dr about this. It’s better to have facts from a professional.
From what I have seen, they don't have a conclusion, so they do not recommend. That isn't a good answer. I know women in India use it while lactating. Would like to see some women with experience comment, if they have any.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I have seen, they don't have a conclusion, so they do not recommend. That isn't a good answer. I know women in India use it while lactating. Would like to see some women with experience comment, if they have any.
Do you have a study on those women in India or is that just something you read online? The fact that you can't get a recommendation when there is not conclusive evidence one way or the other is a good answer even though it's not the one you are looking for. Please find another option and do not potentially put your kid in danger based on the anecdotal experiences of random online strangers.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Straight up 'no ****ing way' dude. Why would you ever entertain the idea of taking some unapproved **** during pregnancy? How would you feel if there was a complication? Would you wonder if it was because of the stuff you took? Would you be sure?

Take a good prenatal multi, high quality PURE fish oil, and lots of good fresh food, fruits, and veggies. This ain't rocket science, or birthing's first rodeo. Keep it simple, stupid.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
She is not pregnant.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad, I misread that. I still wouldn't based on child development. Same principle stands.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a study on those women in India or is that just something you read online? The fact that you can't get a recommendation when there is not conclusive evidence one way or the other is a good answer even though it's not the one you are looking for. Please find another option and do not potentially put your kid in danger based on the anecdotal experiences of random online strangers.
Agreed with this. I wouldn't even take the chance of doing it while nursing. Just hold off until finished nursing and then take it.