Can my wife absorb caffeine from my sperm?

HeadyJJ92

Awards
I read some studies of how fast caffeine can enter semen. Just as fast as it enters your blood stream from drinking coffee. So my question is, is the caffeine being absorbed through my wife during intercourse? I couldn't find any answers to this anywhere

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't think of a more pressing question that science needs to answer.

It's surprising that there aren't multiple grants already in place to fund this research at every major university in North America and Europe.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can tell you for fact women can absorb suppz via sperm if they are ingesting it.

I used to use a nootropics preworkout and an hour after a blow job from.my gf she would be wired out of her mind.

I saw this happen dozens of times....

In the 1990s I did a study in AAS and sperm ingestion. Women absolutely were effected within 2 hrs time.

Cumming inside of them had a much lesser effect then women swallowing sperm. Fyi.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
*waits patiently for this thread to devolve into really entertaining juvenile locker room commentary*

HeadyJJ92

Awards

It's surprising that there aren't multiple grants already in place to fund this research at every major university in North America and Europe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMAO. but seriously anybody know?

HeadyJJ92

Awards

🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMAO. but seriously anybody know?
I can tell you for fact women can absorb suppz via sperm if they are ingesting it.

I used to use a nootropics preworkout and an hour after a blow job from.my gf she would be wired out of her mind.

I saw this happen dozens of times....

In the 1990s I did a study in AAS and sperm ingestion. Women absolutely were effected within 2 hrs time.

Cumming inside of them had a much lesser effect then women swallowing sperm. Fyi.
Lmao guess that answers my question

HeadyJJ92

Awards
Zack Snyder made a different, extended version of Justice League. I just found out that Rob Zombie did something similar with the first 2 Guardians of the Galaxy movies. I really look forward to seeing those.
(y)
Seriously? I want to check that out

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously? I want to check that out
Ugh ... No. I apologize brother.
Prime Video had him listed as a director on the extended cuts of guardians of the Galaxy.
It must've been an error.
:-(

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I read some studies of how fast caffeine can enter semen. Just as fast as it enters your blood stream from drinking coffee. So my question is, is the caffeine being absorbed through my wife during intercourse? I couldn't find any answers to this anywhere
She's never complained to me about it. 😂

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Not sure, but we need to figure this out ASAP. If we did a study using you as the caffeine subject, me as the control subject, and of course your wife as the experiment subject we surely can finally unlock this mystery. I'm thinking if I come stay at your place for a few weeks that should be enough time? I'll get my lawyer to write up some preliminary documents. Can't wait to finally get to the bottom of this.

HeadyJJ92

Awards
Not sure, but we need to figure this out ASAP. If we did a study using you as the caffeine subject, me as the control subject, and of course your wife as the experiment subject we surely can finally unlock this mystery. I'm thinking if I come stay at your place for a few weeks that should be enough time? I'll get my lawyer to write up some preliminary documents. Can't wait to finally get to the bottom of this.
😂😂😂😂 Dude this killed me

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was waiting for someone to suggest this idea. :ROFLMAO:

Get some blindfolds so you can make it a triple blind study. Just be careful that you know who is in the room with you once you get the blindfolds on. :unsure::geek:

For science!

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
omg 😭😭