Can i use toremifene in place of my testosterone base on my DMZ cycle im about to run?

dshussai

Awards
I am hoping to mainly use it to fight the lethargic effects of DMZ on cycle as it can effect me pretty bad.
Does anyone have experience with this?
If so or if not please provide your input on me using this as a testosterone base for my DMZ cycle. I do not have any sources for buying injectable testosterone so I am trying my best compromise for it. All opinions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am hoping to mainly use it to fight the lethargic effects of DMZ on cycle as it can effect me pretty bad.
Does anyone have experience with this?
If so or if not please provide your input on me using this as a testosterone base for my DMZ cycle. I do not have any sources for buying injectable testosterone so I am trying my best compromise for it. All opinions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

No.
Not at all.

It is not Testosterone.

It doesn't mimic the effects of Testosterone.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. You can use it as part of your post cycle therapy though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People use torem on cycle all the time, but not for a “test base.”

Honestly, I hate this term “test base.” I don’t know who invented it but I wish they hadn’t. All it does is confuse people.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, and pls dont. Serms carry much more potential serious sides than a replacement dose of test would. Potential for clotting, liver stress, mental sides...

Try to find a gel if you reeaally dont want to pin. But really, an insulin needle, is that an issue...

dmz is so much worse for you than even a higher dose of testosterone.

And yes, "test" base is just a means of achieving at least a physiologic level of estrogen. Depending on whether you are bulking or cutting, you may want it higher or lower.

dshussai

Awards
No, and pls dont. Serms carry much more potential serious sides than a replacement dose of test would. Potential for clotting, liver stress, mental sides...

Try to find a gel if you reeaally dont want to pin. But really, an insulin needle, is that an issue...

dmz is so much worse for you than even a higher dose of testosterone.

And yes, "test" base is just a means of achieving at least a physiologic level of estrogen. Depending on whether you are bulking or cutting, you may want it higher or lower.
No i am definitely willing to pin. I just dont know where to find a source for testosterone

dshussai

Awards
No.
Not at all.

It is not Testosterone.

It doesn't mimic the effects of Testosterone.
I realize that, u was just hoping it might boost my testosterone production enough to prevent sides from not having a test base.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I realize that, u was just hoping it might boost my testosterone production enough to prevent sides from not having a test base.
That is theoretically possible when using a low, say sub 100mg trt dose of test or low suppression compounds like proviron, perhaps masteron and primo, again, very low doses.

But dmz is very harsh, it is based on superdrol afaik, superdrol aka super-anadrol, potent sh1t.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test based don’t exist. Using totem to lower lethargy on cycle (I assume that’s what you wanna do) is a bad idea and won’t work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried it and disproved it with bloodwork right here on this forum. Taking a SERM on cycle will slow shutdown slightly and make recovery a little easier if doing a stupid short cycle. Like 4 weeks of DMZ solo. Just not really worth the expense, and very short cycles are not worth shutting down your HPTA for such minimal gains.

Keep looking for testosterone. You can always add things to it like an oral at the end of the cycle if you really want.