Can I throw together a short cycle off what’s in my cabinet???

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I noticed I have some random stuff in my cabinet. I want to run a short cycle it’s post hunting/holiday season and I’ve been back at it hard for the last couple month or so, I want to kick start my progress so I figured I’d think about what I have and either sell it off or put something together.

(I was thinking a LGD/Osta cycle originally but I don’t have any LGD left)
Here’s what I have:
OL 11kt TD x2
OL Dermatrest x2
DMZ 15mg caps x15
DMZ 10mg+Msten 5mg caps x42
And a bottle of this Godawful pro hormone mess 90 caps as follows per cap:
Trest/ment 20mg
Hexadrone 40mg
DMZ 15mg
Msten 10mg

Not sure I’m prepared to run anything with this much complexity and on cycle supps needed ect. just exploring my options. I’m thinking I’ll probably end up with a more mild cycle.

Thoughts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like you have plenty...

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Problem is with what I have it’ll be a heavier cycle than I think I want to run right now. Was originally thinking a single compound for 4-6weeks. I haven’t done a cycle in a long time.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Problem is with what I have it’ll be a heavier cycle than I think I want to run right now. Was originally thinking a single compound for 4-6weeks. I haven’t done a cycle in a long time.
I’d probably do the DMZ till that’s gone then switch to the dmz msten blend, in that case.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, if I had this stash I’d start with the mixed PH mess, 2 per day, then I’d add in the dmz, then the dmz msten blend, then after that six week period I would do the Trest TD and the 11kt Id save for later. Granted, that’s a solid 14 weeks on. Not for the faint of heart.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not exactly what I was thinking. Hahaha

I’ve looked at selling it trading this stuff to someone for some epi or lgd or something of the like

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d go:
Dmz blend 2/2/2
Dmz alone 0/0/0/2
Hormone mess 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

Long cycle and probably pretty stressful. Get proper on cycle support and the likes.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah not exactly what I was thinking. Hahaha

I’ve looked at selling it trading this stuff to someone for some epi or lgd or something of the like
Pretty sure this stuff is less of a waste of money than that stuff...

Keep what you got, try the Trest for a few weeks I suppose.
RickyBlobby loves the stuff...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I agree.
You've got some good stuff there.
I'm generally not a big fan of premade stacks, but even that looks decent IMO.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree.
You've got some good stuff there.
I'm generally not a big fan of premade stacks, but even that looks decent IMO.
I agree, that prohormone mess is actually not much of a mess, more like a pretty solid looking stack. It’s heavy for sure but not crazy crazy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heh, we agree.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize I could definitely put together a crazy long, very effective, very stressful cycle... but I honestly don’t think I could commit to that length and cost of a cycle right now which is why I was thinking the shorter cycle would be better as a quick get back in cycle... with work and school right now it’s not responsible to commit to the next 4-5 months.

I did contemplate running just that mess of a PH for 6 weeks doing 2 caps a day. Then maybe run one of the Trest with it as a base for last 4 weeks and possibly bump up the DMZ.

Maybe stretch the Trest to 5 weeks and run the DMZ on the front for a week and the DMZ on the back to bump to 45. If that makes sense.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it against forum rules to sell stuff on here??? Taking offers hahahaha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forum >
Company Promotions >
Supplement Auction

It's like a "classifieds" section.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I'd run ALL that shyte till it's gone lol with nac tudca carnadine and a good AI. But I'm wild.

The prohirmone stack doesn't sound that bad honestly. I would run it for 6 weeks at 2 caps a day with a lil dermatrest if I started to feel lethargic.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I realize I could definitely put together a crazy long, very effective, very stressful cycle... but I honestly don’t think I could commit to that length and cost of a cycle right now which is why I was thinking the shorter cycle would be better as a quick get back in cycle... with work and school right now it’s not responsible to commit to the next 4-5 months.

I did contemplate running just that mess of a PH for 6 weeks doing 2 caps a day. Then maybe run one of the Trest with it as a base for last 4 weeks and possibly bump up the DMZ.

Maybe stretch the Trest to 5 weeks and run the DMZ on the front for a week and the DMZ on the back to bump to 45. If that makes sense.
Yeah do that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't really comment but I don't know much about the compound

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that’s helpful lol. I figured it had some ancillary benefit!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd run ALL that shyte till it's gone lol with nac tudca carnadine and a good AI. But I'm wild.

The prohirmone stack doesn't sound that bad honestly. I would run it for 6 weeks at 2 caps a day with a lil dermatrest if I started to feel lethargic.
RickyBlobby, did you mean Cardarine or Carnitine?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Trest is the best , I would run the stack at 3 per day 30 days and use the dermatrest pre workout . As well I could see s huge gain off all that trest as long as you can control estrogen.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have some tri sarm and cycle support I would offer up for a bottle of dermatrest .

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d need TUDCA for sure and maybe another cycle support to help with BP and liver tox. So id be looking at quite the expense there to add to it compared to a modest single compound run.

Any opinion on running just EPI or LGD solo?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m guessing cardarine. Never heard of carnitine doing that