Can I take true shred right after anafuse?

A

Agalvez23

Awards
So I am about to be done with my anafuse cycle. Now that gyms are actually opening up soon and a shitty quarantine diet. Can I run a cycle of true shred right when my anafuse cycle is up?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am about to be done with my anafuse cycle. Now that gyms are actually opening up soon and a shitty quarantine diet. Can I run a cycle of true shred right when my anafuse cycle is up?
Yes sir. No problem at all. Enjoy the true shred it’s one of my favorites and enjoy the gym. Cali still locked down 🤦‍♂️ lmk if you have any questions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above response. No issues with taking both at the same time. Two of my favorite natty products!

A

Agalvez23

Awards
Thanks! Yeah I’m so excited. I’m from Minnesota and they should open up the beginning of June. It must be tough in Cali 😬

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yeah I’m so excited. I’m from Minnesota and they should open up the beginning of June. It must be tough in Cali 😬
Are gyms in MN reduced capacity or open back to normal?

A

Agalvez23

Awards
Are gyms in MN reduced capacity or open back to normal?
Sorry for the late response but the governor pushed it back. But luckily I’ve been going to Wisconsin about 25 min away. It is all at 100% with some safety precautions set here and there. It depends on the gym.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the late response but the governor pushed it back. But luckily I’ve been going to Wisconsin about 25 min away. It is all at 100% with some safety precautions set here and there. It depends on the gym.
Nice! Definitely expected the midwest to go back to normal before the other states with big cities.