Can I switch my test tren mast to an all in one stack?

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So been running test and mast 350 each for 10 weeks. Last 4 weeks want to introduce tren just to finish stuff up. So dropped test and mast to 250 each and tren 25 mg eod. Now I'm running low on mast but have a cut stack of test mast and tren 50 mg each per ml. Could I just switch to that? Say 150 mg of test tren mast a week to finish off. They are all fast esters so might be a pain once I stop and switch over to my long ester trt dose. What you guys think? Or just order more mast?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So been running test and mast 350 each for 10 weeks. Last 4 weeks want to introduce tren just to finish stuff up. So dropped test and mast to 250 each and tren 25 mg eod. Now I'm running low on mast but have a cut stack of test mast and tren 50 mg each per ml. Could I just switch to that? Say 150 mg of test tren mast a week to finish off. They are all fast esters so might be a pain once I stop and switch over to my long ester trt dose. What you guys think? Or just order more mast?
At that point I would think the switch would be the opposite of a pain and welcomed. People mistake long ester with slow ester, they are not. Take a guy on nothing. Give him a 500mg shot of Test Cyp and pull his labs one or two days later and I guarantee you see elevated levels.