Can I SubQ ugl oils that say "Intramuscular Injection Only"?

M

mrrobot

Awards
I'm asking because my pharma test says for IM and SubQ only.
I wonder if "IM only" means don't drink this or rub it on yourself, dumbass, or if it means don't SubQ.

But also my question is, can you SubQ Deca, Npp, Masteron like I can my pharma test cyp?
Does anyone do this? I'm not worried about "wasting" a few percentage points of potency.

If I get pip or lumps that take a while to go away that will be their own answers, but I'm just wondering why not other things besides Test, and about any reason ugl would be significantly different than pharma.

I enjoy subq and it's working well for test. I was thinking of backloading my test injections with other things.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried a TTM blend sub q, did not work well at all.

some people say test only. I know others who put everything sub q.

personally I would try it (obviously only less than 0.5ml) and see what reaction you get, I like to try and have spells of not going IM to avoid more scar tissue but on a blast there’s no choice with 2+ml oil.

M

mrrobot

Awards
Thanks Whiskey. I wonder if it matters that my ugl test cyp says "IM only," while my pharma says "IM and SubQ only"

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The solvents (and concentration) can definitely make a difference but I’ve never had an issue with ugl test sub q

M

mrrobot

Awards
I did .3ml of NPP today (30mg) SubQ. Had a little sting after, no bruise, and I could swear my shoulder joints were better in a workout that was 3 hours later.

(note: I've never topped 200mg Test/week before)

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was doing sub-q Deca and Test-E at the end of my last cycle. Still doing the TRT dose (0.3ml) sub-q with no problems. The Deca actually had zero pip and I didn't notice lumps from that. The Test definitely leaves lumps and a bit of pip, but nothing like IM. I was doing a full 1ml of each e3d with no worries.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do subQ dosing unless you're microdosing to avoid PED tests? But yes, you can inject subQ if it says for IM only. I've never seen AAS that are made specifically for subq.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do subQ dosing unless you're microdosing to avoid PED tests? But yes, you can inject subQ if it says for IM only. I've never seen AAS that are made specifically for subq.
more stable levels, less need for an ai, less scar tissue

theres valid reasons for sub q dosing (with higher frequency)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub Q has a bit of thing, but no soreness next day, no scar tissue

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub Q has a bit of thing, but no soreness next day, no scar tissue
Yeah true no scar tissue. But don't you get a pretty big bolus from it? Are you using a slin pin to inject oil and are you doing it daily? You're making yourself into a pin cushion and pushing oil through a slin pin must take an hour. You might find ester free compounds somewhere out there, like test suspension, that are water based and have no ester and just work for the day.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more stable levels, less need for an ai, less scar tissue

theres valid reasons for sub q dosing (with higher frequency)
I don't mean to sound crass, but do you have a source for this or is this anecdotal? I don't see how you would have less need for an AI if you're injecting the same amount overall just at a less frequent dose. Are you using TP?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah true no scar tissue. But don't you get a pretty big bolus from it? Are you using a slin pin to inject oil and are you doing it daily? You're making yourself into a pin cushion and pushing oil through a slin pin must take an hour. You might find ester free compounds somewhere out there, like test suspension, that are water based and have no ester and just work for the day.
27g X 1/2" EOD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test C

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't mean to sound crass, but do you have a source for this or is this anecdotal? I don't see how you would have less need for an AI if you're injecting the same amount overall just at a less frequent dose. Are you using TP?
This is pretty common now bro. Trt clinics are switching more and more to a greater frequency and sub q as a preferred trt option.

regards an ai specifically it’s the avoidance of the spike you get from a bolus dose which reduces the need (see graph below and note total peak estrodial on a more frequent dosing schedule). E never gets as high and reduces the need for ai usage

the sub q link to reduced estrogen is slightly less clear cut but I believe is due to a slower absorption rate and again a reduction in spikes.

I do a cruise dose 2xweek sub q as I don’t need an ai with that anyway and I still do my blast dose twice a week IM as it’s over 2 ml oil and personally I don’t like more than 0.5 ml sub q

Edit - for some reason it won’t let me add the graph but I think one of the guys will have it to hand.

derek on MPMD has talked about this frequently as well

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 7.4% body fat currently and even with a 1ml depot I'm not getting visible lumps. Just fyi.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 7.4% body fat currently and even with a 1ml depot I'm not getting visible lumps. Just fyi.
I would love to be that lean !!

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t understand why people think pushing a small amount of oil through a slin pin takes some absurd amount of time. I could easily do my TRT dose of .38ml 2x a week sub q with a slin pin and it pushes through easy enough. If you backload it’s fast to fill them too. If you draw with the slin pin then yeah that takes some time

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t understand why people think pushing a small amount of oil through a slin pin takes some absurd amount of time. I could easily do my TRT dose of .38ml 2x a week sub q with a slin pin and it pushes through easy enough. If you backload it’s fast to fill them too. If you draw with the slin pin then yeah that takes some time
depending on the oil I know some guys warm it to make it easier to push through. I can’t be arsed with that myself but a 25g is painless anyway so just use that myself

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
depending on the oil I know some guys warm it to make it easier to push through. I can’t be arsed with that myself but a 25g is painless anyway so just use that myself
I regularly use 27ga slin pins. It’s super easy. I use 25 ga for larger amounts of oil

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 27g 1" needles to inject with. They go in buttery smooth, but I have to push on then like I'm trying to fit my d!ck through a cheerio. But, slin pins can be different sizes. I think they go from 27g to 30g.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 27g 1" needles to inject with. They go in buttery smooth, but I have to push on then like I'm trying to fit my d!ck through a cheerio. But, slin pins can be different sizes. I think they go from 27g to 30g.
I use 27 1/2”. Maybe the shorter length makes a difference

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
27g 1/2" isn't bad to push

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really any help with the subq convo, but in case it helps anyone here, started cruising 150mg test e split into 2x75mg (0.25ml each) shots per week after the last blast. Been drawing & pinning IM with 29g 1/2” slinpins. Oil takes maybe 20 seconds tops to draw up and less than 10 to inject it paced slowly. If I just rammed it I could push it under 5 secs certainly.

Just rotating between front and side delts and quads since it’s such a teeny needle and small volume. Painless, fast, and I cannot tell where I even injected afterwards the hole is so tiny.

I also pin my HCG same time, 250iu in 0.1ml water subq with the same 29g 1/2” no issue, and that’s a 1 sec push. I’m sure I could push the test that way too if I wanted.

I really don’t see a need for bigger needles if you don’t want to use them.

semtex

semtex

Awards
Tried sub-q not sure if it was the UGL test but I got nothing but lumps that would last a couple of days.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I make my own oils and use MCT. I warm them slightly over body temp then use:

>1ml IM 27ga 1/2" slin pin (I use two)
0-1ml SQ 29ga 3/16" slin pin (I use a 3/10ml slin dart for TRT doses as they draw faster than the 1ml version)

The Test E lumps last 2-3 days. Tren E has pip, but the lump is much smaller. Deca leaves no lump.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Pharma Test C, no lumps, no problems

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I make my own oils and use MCT. I warm them slightly over body temp then use:

>1ml IM 27ga 1/2" slin pin (I use two)
0-1ml SQ 29ga 3/16" slin pin (I use a 3/10ml slin dart for TRT doses as they draw faster than the 1ml version)

The Test E lumps last 2-3 days. Tren E has pip, but the lump is much smaller. Deca leaves no lump.
Yeah I noticed as well that the 29g 0.5ml slinpins I use for cruise do draw the test out faster than 1ml did.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The shorter 3/16" needle helps it draw faster as well. The combination of the two makes it far less frustrating!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The shorter 3/16" needle helps it draw faster as well. The combination of the two makes it far less frustrating!
It does sometimes take longer than it should, and I'm impatient !!

R

rob1880

Awards
This is pretty common now bro. Trt clinics are switching more and more to a greater frequency and sub q as a preferred trt option.

regards an ai specifically it’s the avoidance of the spike you get from a bolus dose which reduces the need (see graph below and note total peak estrodial on a more frequent dosing schedule). E never gets as high and reduces the need for ai usage

the sub q link to reduced estrogen is slightly less clear cut but I believe is due to a slower absorption rate and again a reduction in spikes.

I do a cruise dose 2xweek sub q as I don’t need an ai with that anyway and I still do my blast dose twice a week IM as it’s over 2 ml oil and personally I don’t like more than 0.5 ml sub q

Edit - for some reason it won’t let me add the graph but I think one of the guys will have it to hand.

derek on MPMD has talked about this frequently as well
Just wanted to ask when you blast are you adding on top of your TRT dose or do different
Like are you still doing subq and adding in IM.?
I notice it does have a spike .
I've been doing subq at 1:50 mg 3 times a week TRT and my doctor had me go up to 200 mg twice a week and I did my 1st .5 mliter shot IM And got a headache and felt my blood pressure go up a tad

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wanted to ask when you blast are you adding on top of your TRT dose or do different
Like are you still doing subq and adding in IM.?
I notice it does have a spike .
I've been doing subq at 1:50 mg 3 times a week TRT and my doctor had me go up to 200 mg twice a week and I did my 1st .5 mliter shot IM And got a headache and felt my blood pressure go up a tad
Are you sure that dose is accurate? That sounds very, very high and I've not seen 400mg/ml pharma grade test.

Also, 150mg x 3 is 450mg and 200mg x 2 is only 400mg. Something doesn't add up...

R

rob1880

Awards
Are you sure that dose is accurate? That sounds very, very high and I've not seen 400mg/ml pharma grade test.

Also, 150mg x 3 is 450mg and 200mg x 2 is only 400mg. Something doesn't add up...
**** I made a mistake. I ment 200mg a week. 100mg 2x a week. So .5 2x a week . My bad lol

R

rob1880

Awards

And before is was .25 mg 3x a week with a total of 150mg a week
I'm on my phone and didn't proof read

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, yeah, 200mg per week isn't a crazy TRT dose. I'm at 175mg and if I didn't aromatize as heavily, could definitely move up to that level.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on your blood pressure. You can get a cheap little kit from Amazon. If it is constantly high, try dropping back down to see if that helps.

R

rob1880

Awards
Ok, yeah, 200mg per week isn't a crazy TRT dose. I'm at 175mg and if I didn't aromatize as heavily, could definitely move up to that level.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on your blood pressure. You can get a cheap little kit from Amazon. If it is constantly high, try dropping back down to see if that helps.
I'm going to try to do subq also with the increased dosage. It seems like you don't have as bad spike that way. But injecting .5 ml into your fat probably is the highest you can go without getting a big bulge or lump.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to try to do subq also with the increased dosage. It seems like you don't have as bad spike that way. But injecting .5 ml into your fat probably is the highest you can go without getting a big bulge or lump.
you can get away with a little over 0.5ml sub q ime.

but to answer your question above to me, when i blast I stop doing sub q and all my test is IM. So I’ll do 400 or 600mg a week IM