Can i stack follidrone and x gels. Straight forward answers please.

snrub

Awards
Compared to olyumpus labs transdermal epi. Fd2 seems pretty weak imo. X gels do what their suppose to.

Is there anything wrong with stacking these two supplements without causiing or interfering with each other that could be dangerous?

I understand fd2 is an anti inflammatory where x gels promotes inflammation. So people say they may work against each other. But still it seems to me stacking both would still give me better results than just taking one or the other. I have taken both of these seperatly before.

I'm about out of fd2....so would stacking ep1c cause less interactions with the X gels?

I have seen in several other posts suggesting taking fd2 as far away from xgel dose as possible. Would something like 6 a.m. fd2 then around 5 p.m. dose X gels pre workout seem optimal if I want to stack these two supplements.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector + FD2 = win
You can stack them if you want - nothing 'dangerous' of going to happen. Dose FD2 away from Xgels just like you said. imo, products that cause inflammation should be avoided. I have done ARA about 12-15 times and wished I never did. I would go with Vector bro.

snrub

Awards
Would u say phosphatadic acid is healthier than ara?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector + FD2 = win
You can stack them if you want - nothing 'dangerous' of going to happen. Dose FD2 away from Xgels just like you said. imo, products that cause inflammation should be avoided. I have done ARA about 12-15 times and wished I never did. I would go with Vector bro.
Surprised you didn’t attack him for saying FD2 is weak.

I wouldn’t say PA is healthier than ArA, nothing wrong with a bit more inflammation.

You should definitely take them both. Fearns lecithin granules and ArA.

To be honest, people say it’s anti inflammatory, but is it through the same pathway that fish oil works through? If not, then taking epi with x gels would be just fine. Worst case scenario dose them apart. FD2 with meals x gels pre workout.

snrub

Awards
Would u say phosphatadic acid is healthier than ara?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Compared to olyumpus labs transdermal epi. Fd2 seems pretty weak imo. X gels do what their suppose to.

Is there anything wrong with stacking these two supplements without causiing or interfering with each other that could be dangerous?

I understand fd2 is an anti inflammatory where x gels promotes inflammation. So people say they may work against each other. But still it seems to me stacking both would still give me better results than just taking one or the other. I have taken both of these seperatly before.

I'm about out of fd2....so would stacking ep1c cause less interactions with the X gels?

I have seen in several other posts suggesting taking fd2 as far away from xgel dose as possible. Would something like 6 a.m. fd2 then around 5 p.m. dose X gels pre workout seem optimal if I want to stack these two supplements.
just split them like you said. they absolutely can be used in conjunction, there just is no synergy between them (you will get no more than the sum of each individual supp, vs the 1+1=3 type some synergystic supps can have). They will each do their own thing and split apart will have negligible effect on each other

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector + FD2 = win
Curious if ya didn’t like arachidonic acid, why’d ya run it 12-15 times? ?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Curious if ya didn’t like arachidonic acid, why’d ya run it 12-15 times? ?
LOL

He also says he hates things if they aren't from BLR

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep that stack is good to go. I've ran FD2.0 and x gels multiple times and had great results.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Curious if ya didn’t like arachidonic acid and than when it went to market (all at the exact same dose as SNS's copy of, why’d ya run it 12-15 times? 藍
Well i took ARA way back when it was under beta testing under Molecular Nuitrition and many times after it went to market - all at the same doses as SNS's copy of the original created and marketed by MN). My sweet spot was 6-8 caps. ARA works incredibly well; however, I did notice ever increasing soreness (slowly) each run until i had to stop taking it - it was causing way too much inflammation. I stopped taking it years ago. At 50yrs old i wished i had never taken ARA as i believe its contributed to some serious problems i am having now. I am not saying to not take ARA. That is your decision.
FD2 actually reduces symptoms I have and Vector gives me the strength of ARA (and more) without the inflammation. To me, BLR has provided me something that is like the fountain of youth. That is why I tout their products. They really really work for me like none other. I don't really give a **** what anyone else thinks. brundel

snrub

Awards
I do back breaking manual labor believe me ara defiantly doesn't help some days. But I'm also taking mk 677 and the recovery I get is unreal so I'm hoping I'll be able to actually complete a cycle of ara with out having to be unemployed LOL.