Can I Stack Follidrone 2.0 with N-RA-ALA?

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Hello, I m taking N-RA-ALA for some months now with very nice results and for 2 weeks now I started Follidrone 2.0 and STR3NGTH. My question is, can I take them together or not

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello, I m taking N-RA-ALA for some months now with very nice results and for 2 weeks now I started Follidrone 2.0 and STR3NGTH. My question is, can I take them together or not
What does your carb intake look like?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I consume about 150gr to 200gr per day
I can only speak for my personal experience - I eat around 100-120g carbs/day right now and wouldn't add any other glucose transporter.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can only speak for my personal experience - I eat around 100-120g carbs/day right now and wouldn't add any other glucose transporter.
If I don't dose with carbs, I can feel the sugars drop. But I may be just sensitive, I know some other folks can get away with dosing fasted and feel good

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
If I go low on carbs like you I shouldn't take them both?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I go low on carbs like you I shouldn't take them both?
Again - everyone is different - but I definitely wouldn't. When I first started taking the Fd2 I was taking it on empty stomach or with low carb meals and I felt like garbage for over a week. Nothing completely terrible, but stomach upset/clammy/dizzy. Brundell was awesome and helped me out with the dosage - once I started taking with carbs the issues completely went away.

So if you wanted to keep the R-ALA, I'd think you'd need to keep your carbs up. I find even 20g of carbs to be plenty for me to take the Fd2 and not have an issue. Usually I try to have 30+ if I'm taking 2 caps. I still take a 1 cap dose fasted once in a while when I workout on empty stomach on the weekends, and think I've adjusted to have it not affect me AS much

So if you were going to use both, I'd definitely recommend breaking up the carbs so you have some with each dose. I definitely wouldn't take the pills at once

bb333

Awards
  • Established
boys! how ever so few carbohydrates ???
it's just a curiosity!

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
boys! how ever so few carbohydrates ???
it's just a curiosity!
When I consume more carbs I have non stop hunger and my weight and fat goes up... My body doesn't handle them well. But every 7-10 days I do a carb load (300-400gr)