Can I post the name of a site that's offering 25% off SNS products?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
under the SNS subforum you can post any sites and links .. i just got a notification this morning as well and was going to post it as well .. thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If not, PM me I guess.
Thank you for trying and wanting to.

If I understand correctly, you aren't supposed to post a link to them in the supplement forum, but it is okay to say '___ has ___ on sale for 25% off right now'. I think that's the way it works.

You can post links in our sub-forum, but then not everyone sees it unfortunately. We also have a specific thread in there that you can post anything like that in too that is dedicated to sales and specials.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
International shipping costs + import duty says hello.
It just depends on the country as far as duties. If a person is buying one or two things, international shipping sucks. If they are stocking up and buying a lot, then when you cost average the shipping out per unit its usually not that bad.

What I always worry about more than anything is customs and whether something will make it through or not. Because I hate it when something gets seized and then someone gets mad at us - it's like dang, we tried on our end; if we could magically make customs pass thru everything, we're in the wrong business haha :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unfortunately DSP doesn’t ship internationally.
That is unfortunate.

I wanted to use your post as a chance to ask you, and anyone else internationally, to please pm me names or links to absolutely any international retailer that you would like to see carry our products and to also request them from those retailers. We really want to be able to expand our international reach and get our products to everyone that would like to use them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The day I see 25% off on SNS in Europe is the day my bank account gets sucked dry.
Just your bank account? Come on man, what % off would they offer to offer to go ahead and make you have to take out a loan?

:):ROFLMAO::cool: Just picking. As always, really appreciate your help and support.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just your bank account? Come on man, what % off would they offer to offer to go ahead and make you have to take out a loan?

:):ROFLMAO::cool: Just picking. As always, really appreciate your help and support.
Haha! Funny story but I’ve actually never taken out a loan and I’m 42 now. I don’t know if that is something to Flex about or not!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is unfortunate.

I wanted to use your post as a chance to ask you, and anyone else internationally, to please pm me names or links to absolutely any international retailer that you would like to see carry our products and to also request them from those retailers. We really want to be able to expand our international reach and get our products to everyone that would like to use them.
DPS is a big one for me I'd like to see ship to Canada

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha! Funny story but I’ve actually never taken out a loan and I’m 42 now. I don’t know if that is something to Flex about or not!
That's respectable. I hate owing money myself so I don't blame you at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS is a big one for me I'd like to see ship to Canada
I doubt that will ever happen unfortunately. The problem when shipping internationally is customs. When a retailer ships something and customs seizes it, the retailer has no control over that. So when customs doesn't return it to the retailer (and most of the time they don't) the problem it presents is that the customer expects the retailer to refund their money because its not their fault. But the problem to the retailer is that it isn't their fault either; so they either don't do the refund and then the customer is mad and goes online and talks bad about them or they do refund the customer and lose money themselves. So most just avoid the situation entirely but doing it.

I've ran into this myself. Our shipping page says plain as day that we aren't responsible for any customs issues and that if we receive an item back that is seized by customs we will refund the customer but if we don't, we won't. Yet almost every time its happened I have people sending me nasty hateful emails threatening to do negative reviews on the products if we won't refund them. It's to the point on our end where we've been considering having to cut out international shipping over it ourselves. We started back doing it trying to help people - not to have our days ruined by people being mean to us over things that aren't our fault and that we can't control.

So as with most things, its the few that mess it up for the many unfortunately.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt that will ever happen unfortunately. The problem when shipping internationally is customs. When a retailer ships something and customs seizes it, the retailer has no control over that. So when customs doesn't return it to the retailer (and most of the time they don't) the problem it presents is that the customer expects the retailer to refund their money because its not their fault. But the problem to the retailer is that it isn't their fault either; so they either don't do the refund and then the customer is mad and goes online and talks bad about them or they do refund the customer and lose money themselves. So most just avoid the situation entirely but doing it.

I've ran into this myself. Our shipping page says plain as day that we aren't responsible for any customs issues and that if we receive an item back that is seized by customs we will refund the customer but if we don't, we won't. Yet almost every time its happened I have people sending me nasty hateful emails threatening to do negative reviews on the products if we won't refund them. It's to the point on our end where we've been considering having to cut out international shipping over it ourselves. We started back doing it trying to help people - not to have our days ruined by people being mean to us over things that aren't our fault and that we can't control.

So as with most things, its the few that mess it up for the many unfortunately.
I believe the customs issue should be country or even regions dependent within a give country. I’m living in Europe and ordering at least monthly from US since almost 25 years. Since then I had one package which was kept for a couple of weeks at the customs and one lost (this was a shipment without any tracking so I gave up and didn’t contact the seller neither). Maybe I’m lucky living where customs are not very strict.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe the customs issue should be country or even regions dependent within a give country. I’m living in Europe and ordering at least monthly from US since almost 25 years. Since then I had one package which was kept for a couple of weeks at the customs and one lost (this was a shipment without any tracking so I gave up and didn’t contact the seller neither). Maybe I’m lucky living where customs are not very strict.
The customs issue is definitely different by country, and sometimes even regions within the country exactly like you said. That's great that you've had such a great success with it.

Overall, I was just explaining what retailers have to go through and that's what's led to many like DPS just not doing it anymore. I wish they would ship internationally myself because I want our products to be able to reach anyone interested in them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Anabolics 1
WATERLOGGED General Chat 1