Can I mix tren e and test prop in same barrel?

Asphaltasshole

Asphaltasshole

Awards
So I just received my next cycle in the mail which was supposed to be tren ace and test prop.... The lab sent me Tren E instead with the test prop. There's not much info out there on tren e, so I'm just wondering can I mix them both in the same barrel and is pinning the tren twice a week and the test eod correct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I just received my next cycle in the mail which was supposed to be tren ace and test prop.... The lab sent me Tren E instead with the test prop. There's not much info out there on tren e, so I'm just wondering can I mix them both in the same barrel and is pinning the tren twice a week and the test eod correct?
yes and yes bro

Asphaltasshole

Asphaltasshole

Awards
no worries, just remember to depressurise the vial (on the second compound you’ll load especially) just to control the amounts properly
What are your thoughts on this for my cycle?
Test Prop@ 100mg eod weeks 1-12
Tren E@ 200mg Monday&Thursday weeks 1-10
Winny@50mg ed weeks 7-12
This around my 7th blast and I've been on TRT for 3 years now. I have arimidex and caber on hand if needed

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your thoughts on this for my cycle?
Test Prop@ 100mg eod weeks 1-12
Tren E@ 200mg Monday&Thursday weeks 1-10
Winny@50mg ed weeks 7-12
This around my 7th blast and I've been on TRT for 3 years now. I have arimidex and caber on hand if needed
looks like a very nice cutting cycle to get lean and dry for summer bro.....

very similar to what’ll I’ll run myself (although I’ll probably try to give the orals a break and therefore use mast instead of a winny type compound). I’ll also add in GH.

you run tren before yeah? Only ask as first time out it’s always wise to use ace just so you can get off it quick if you start randomly smashing your co workers in the face for stealing your sandwich at work 😂 guessing 7 blasts in it’s not your first rodeo with it though? 400mg is probably higher than many will go (on a cut) but it’s the exact dose I’ll use so personally I think it all looks good

Asphaltasshole

Asphaltasshole

Awards
looks like a very nice cutting cycle to get lean and dry for summer bro.....

very similar to what’ll I’ll run myself (although I’ll probably try to give the orals a break and therefore use mast instead of a winny type compound). I’ll also add in GH.

you run tren before yeah? Only ask as first time out it’s always wise to use ace just so you can get off it quick if you start randomly smashing your co workers in the face for stealing your sandwich at work 😂 guessing 7 blasts in it’s not your first rodeo with it though? 400mg is probably higher than many will go (on a cut) but it’s the exact dose I’ll use so personally I think it all looks good
I've run ace before and had very little sides and was supposed to be this time as well, but lab sent wrong tren by mistake and I don't feel like waiting lol I appreciate your input big time! Cheers bro✌🏼

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks of prop; do you just love pinning? Why not test e/c (besides already having the gear)?

Also, there’s decades of info on Tren e out there.

Asphaltasshole

Asphaltasshole

Awards
12 weeks of prop; do you just love pinning? Why not test e/c (besides already having the gear)?

Also, there’s decades of info on Tren e out there.
I had a hard time finding much on it besides test e and tren e cycles..... My original plan was just to be doing a Monday Wednesday Friday pin with the prop and ace but because I was sent the wrong stuff I'm just rolling with the punches.... as for pinning I honestly don't even notice it, I'd definitely prefer not doing it this way but I'm just working with what I got. I'm open to a different pinning schedule if you have another idea?

ImDaGuy

Awards
no worries, just remember to depressurise the vial (on the second compound you’ll load especially) just to control the amounts properly
What do you mean by depressurize ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a hard time finding much on it besides test e and tren e cycles..... My original plan was just to be doing a Monday Wednesday Friday pin with the prop and ace but because I was sent the wrong stuff I'm just rolling with the punches.... as for pinning I honestly don't even notice it, I'd definitely prefer not doing it this way but I'm just working with what I got. I'm open to a different pinning schedule if you have another idea?
You will have to do it this way due to the test prop; what I meant was anyone planning a 3 month cycle like yourself typically opts for longer ester gear - the fact you chose test prop & Tren ace for a 12 weeks cycle over enanthate esters is atypical. More of a 6-10 week thing, prop & ace.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M/W/F would still work. Even the longer esters spike blood levels after injections.

Attachments