Can I make my own SR9009 or SR9011 transdermal with Salvo?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Want to increase bioavailability!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s just below the 500 dalton rule so why not? 438 daltons.

They do have IM versions.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This man would know.
It's half life is incredibly short, and would need application multiple times daily.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd stick to capsule form. Am using it at the moment with Lgd and I get a sense of 'fresher lungs/energy' 30-45 minutes after taking it. Seems good stuff.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I prefer liquid SARMs if I care to run them but if I’m going to go about f****** with my hormones I’ll just run a real cycle

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^ This man would know.
It's half life is incredibly short, and would need application multiple times daily.
This is true, and is mildly annoying.

I'm pretty sure someone on here did. Or at least attempted to.
I logged a home made SR9009 TD. Salvo is likely far superior to what i made though.

I found TD SR9009 an utter waste of time.
And TIME it certainly does take. 3-4 applications of a modest dose daily was more than I care to repeat

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is true, and is mildly annoying.

I logged a home made SR9009 TD. Salvo is likely far superior to what i made though.

And TIME it certainly does take. 3-4 applications of a modest dose daily was more than I care to repeat
So what did you make and how did you make it?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it works! A while ago a customer sent me some 9009 to experiment with and I believe I got 15mg/ml without any issues.

besides the increased bioavailability, making it TD also solves the half-life issue with 9009...as it will buffer delivery over 6-8 hours.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it works! A while ago a customer sent me some 9009 to experiment with and I believe I got 15mg/ml without any issues.

besides the increased bioavailability, making it TD also solves the half-life issue with 9009...as it will buffer delivery over 6-8 hours.
This man would know.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Is anyone looking at producing this as I imagine it would sell like hot cakes?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haven’t wanted to be in the SARM business, but I have talked to some research companies about licensing salvo as a carrier

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

haven’t wanted to be in the SARM business, but I have talked to some research companies about licensing salvo as a carrier
I shall keep my fingers crossed.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any idea when the Salvo carrier will be back in-stock? Most vendors are sold-out, some take back-orders with no ETA, and I signed-up for a notification of when it will be back in-stock on the IL website a couple months ago, did it again yesterday.
Thanks.

Edit: I received an email yesterday. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just took 1 x Sr9009 10mg and 1 x GW-501516 10mg 1 hour before treadmill sprints...increasing tempo every minute as per normal.

Well all i can say is holy s**t as I could just keep going and going as my Vo2 max just wasnt going up anywhere near my maximum when I got to my normal higher speed levels. I actually stopped eventually as my legs were heavy and I didnt want to end up with severe doms and stiffness as I want to run tomorrow again. This combo is nuts as far as endurance is concerned. It gets the 👍 from me.