Unanswered Can I make my own Formestane topical?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some formestabe from Fusion supps on the way can I mix it with iron legion salvo to increase absorption?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some formestabe from Fusion supps on the way can I mix it with iron legion salvo to increase absorption?
I ran that too with follidrone

And didn’t see a lot from it

Even increased the serving size and still nothing

But, and this is my theory fusion are owned by predator, predator also now owns the OL UK name and people on here have said the newer OL UK pros are bunk..

Two and two together 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn that’s unfortunate, that’s why I wonder if mixing it into a TD would help.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or it’s just a crap product but I feel like that’s so much powder to put into that little bottle loo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say you could try but, Virtus is the best replacement and it’s 40% off right now.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or it’s just a crap product but I feel like that’s so much powder to put into that little bottle loo
I’m not sure, take into account diet/cardio training

But it wasn’t as magical as people speak about on here

Trial and error I guess

But if you have to dose it higher then the label it gets expensive just to see results

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No idea and no comment on Fusion's quality because I don't know anything about them. I will say though that it was hard to get high quality Formestane even back in the day's when it was legal; I would imagine it is much harder now. So hopefully they or anyone else overseas offering it are testing every batch. Back in the old days, one of the reasons that CEL's Formestane had such a good reputation is that we tested every single batch and there were a lot of kg's that were sent back because of raw material issues.

Par Dues is the man to ask about carrier questions. Heck, he's probably forgotten more about transdermals over the years that most people could ever even hope to learn.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure, take into account diet/cardio training

But it wasn’t as magical as people speak about on here

Trial and error I guess

But if you have to dose it higher then the label it gets expensive just to see results
oral formestane requires huge doses, back in the day I knew of guys going as high as 10gms daily--and this was legit formestane.

years ago PP had a liqi-vida or something delivery system but It wasn't close to transdermal effectiveness and eric was pretty good at formulating.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oral formestane requires huge doses, back in the day I knew of guys going as high as 10gms daily--and this was legit formestane.

years ago PP had a liqi-vida or something delivery system but It wasn't close to transdermal effectiveness and eric was pretty good at formulating.
Yup, I was thinking 600ish mg oral. 10g would have been ridiculously expensive even in the BN days.

OP, please dont put the capped product in a carrier. That's just for bulk powder. And you're probably not gonna find legit bulk formestane.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Black Lion bringing formeron back in EU? Unless you need it now, I would just wait until that comes out and buy that.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't Black Lion bringing formeron back in EU? Unless you need it now, I would just wait until that comes out and buy that.
Who knows when that will even drop

BLR have gone quiet

Last thing they released was about the Pre being close to finalised

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Brundel is like George R.R. Martin, he is not good estimating launch dates.

First date he said was before last summer. Im still waiting...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just asked Brundel. They are still working on the carrier as of now. No ETA yet.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brundel is like George R.R. Martin, he is not good estimating launch dates.

First date he said was before last summer. Im still waiting...
Nah, that's actually called marketing. It's all about the buildup.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I was thinking 600ish mg oral. 10g would have been ridiculously expensive even in the BN days.

OP, please dont put the capped product in a carrier. That's just for bulk powder. And you're probably not gonna find legit bulk formestane.
you remember dinoii and his clinical studies using 10gm daily?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember his formestane discussions on Lean Bulk Forum. But dang, I dont remember 10g.

I have some old BN stuff somewhere, I'll have to check if that was even 10g in the whole tub LOL

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, formestane is a biatch to work with in topicals. If my memory serves, I was able to get 50mg/ml to dissolve in salvo, but I would have to warm the bottle every couple days, as it would crystalize/crash.

Most form gels were pretty coarse because it's just not stable in many solvents.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, formestane is a biatch to work with in topicals. If my memory serves, I was able to get 50mg/ml to dissolve in salvo, but I would have to warm the bottle every couple days, as it would crystalize/crash.

Most form gels were pretty coarse because it's just not stable in many solvents.
I remember buying a pestle and mortar, lol.

now a days if I want transdermals I use iconic/iron legion!!!