Can i inject 250 test cyp twice a week with a 1/2" pin?

Tommac68

Awards
Just looking for some info. I did test before and it was Horrible to inject. I had 1-1/2 pin in the leg and I will not do that again lol. I'm seeing new stuff woth a 1/2" and wanted to see what the injection sites where.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends how lean you are. Delts you can do IM with a half inch but unless your pretty lean glutes will be shallow IM.

if it’s only 0.5ml oil or less you can always go sub q

Tommac68

Awards
Depends how lean you are. Delts you can do IM with a half inch but unless your pretty lean glutes will be shallow IM.

Thanks man. I don't think I'm lean enough so I'll have to get the 1". I'll get a thin gage and take the extra time to push

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Answer for 95% of people Is no. Unless perhaps shoulders if you’re very leaner. Order spots? No. Especially if you’re not 5% BF show ready.

Tommac68

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I'll get a 3cc 25g x1". That should do the job and hopefully make it woth it

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Google the ventroglutes. Very lean, and easily accessible.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Google the ventroglutes. Very lean, and easily accessible.
I’ve pinned a thousand times since I started.... I still can’t comfortably find / understand where the VG is. Every videos I see are unclear , pictures same.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's definitely a small muscle to find. Just stand up straight, lift your leg out, laterally, and feel around the hip. Do it naked if you have to. You'll see it pop out.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's definitely a small muscle to find. Just stand up straight, lift your leg out, laterally, and feel around the hip. Do it naked if you have to. You'll see it pop out.
Yeah well that the tip everybody gives me and I must be disfunctional or something because absolutely nothing pops out if anything I have like a little hole appearing instead of anything popping out. Even if I’m 7-8-9% BF.

Tommac68

Awards
I'm hopping to still use the 1" in the thigh muscle

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah well that the tip everybody gives me and I must be disfunctional or something because absolutely nothing pops out if anything I have like a little hole appearing instead of anything popping out. Even if I’m 7-8-9% BF.
Haha, sorry to hear that brother. It's my 100% go to spot.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did I send you that video I used bro? I found it eventually last cycle and must admit it was a useful addition (I basically worked round my glutes/vg so each muscle got pinned once every two weeks - definitely better than just hammering the glutes )

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did I send you that video I used bro? I found it eventually last cycle and must admit it was a useful addition (I basically worked round my glutes/vg so each muscle got pinned once every two weeks - definitely better than just hammering the glutes )
I don’t think you did! If you have a second shoot that beauty in PM! ❤

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quit skipping leg day. 😄

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, in all seriousness, the way I found mine was to lie on the floor on my left side, leaning slightly forward, with my left leg dead straight and my right leg bent at about 90 degrees. You can move your knee up or down and feel for the muscle that's doing the work. It's just below the belt between the pelvis and the tailbone. You should be able to feel the front edge of the muscle where it runs along the pelvic bone. Back yourself towards your tailbone about 3 inches from that.

I pin this with a 1/2" 28g but my body fat is very low and I never really get fat in that area anyway. Just put a lot of pressure to bury it deep! Same as delts. I don't mess with quads anymore.

Tommac68

Awards
Yes I got it.. 100% going to do it that way.. thank you

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use slin pins, microdose with daily or every other day injections. Delts will get in the muscle for most.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I use slin pins for all injections now. Usually quads, biceps, triceps and delts.