Unanswered Can I get some msten anecdotal reports

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I’ve ran a lot. This msten bloats me more than all other aas and seems pretty damn strong curious what people’s weight gain and strength gains are on a 4 week cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a log on here where I ran Msten and dmz for like 5 weeks at 30mg a day. I added a fair amount

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...thought msten was supppsed to be dry/lean mass?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
...thought msten was supppsed to be dry/lean mass?
So did I. Something in this **** is bloating me and dmz doesn’t bloat me.
From medfit. Also I think the whole bloat thing is user dependent I’ve read varied results with drol dbol etc idk I know almost nothing about msten other than it’s a dht derivative that replaced superdrol and is supposed to be dry.

Also if I take any more than 20mg I feel like ima throw up for the next few hours, shits strong as ****.

... wait I take that back about dbol that shits always bloat city but drol isn’t

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’ve ran a lot. This msten bloats me more than all other aas and seems pretty damn strong curious what people’s weight gain and strength gains are on a 4 week cycle
I've never bloated on it. It is pretty toxic though. Some people don't feel well at mid/high doseages. (It hasn't really bothered me, though).

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I've never bloated on it. It is pretty toxic though. Some people don't feel well at mid/high doseages. (It hasn't really bothered me, though).
Odd why I’m so bloated face is water buffalo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Neither DMZ or Msten should be bloating your face at all... its either some other hormonal issue (have you checked your estro levels?) or something else in those pills.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sorry boys but if it’s medfit no way it’s dbol. By medfit I mean if he really bought it on THEIR website and not a random reseller. I’ve ran a lot of medfit compounds and they are gtg. My msten cycle with them was so fucking potent I had to stop late week 3 because of how horrible I felt. I compare their msten to superdrol basically. Really can’t explain what’s causing it though. I know dmz is notorious for some bloating though, never that kind of bloat though

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was dry as hell for me. But who knows if my carbs were crazy high, if I was running with too much test or any other injectable. If I had high estro and started Msten with low test/high estro. If my sodium was way too high(processed foods are notorious for this especially frozen dinners)
Probably 10 other scenarios too we could touch on.
But my guess is diet + high estro and sodium.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That just seems like it's good ol' Dbol in those pills
Nah I know dbol. By taste and by energy/euphoric kick and how to boosts my muscles and I lose definition, no definition loss with this, it was also from flexit nutrition but from medfit website: both are watermelon or cherry sublingual presses white tabs which little dots of color

I mean guys here’s the thing. It can’t be diet. I’ve been eating the same thing every day for a year. This stuff bloats the hell out of me. Like crazy

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The other possibility is it’s the dmz. I’ve never taken dmz at 75mg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah I know dbol. By taste and by energy/euphoric kick and how to boosts my muscles and I lose definition, no definition loss with this, it was also from flexit nutrition but from medfit website: both are watermelon or cherry sublingual presses white tabs which little dots of color

I mean guys here’s the thing. It can’t be diet. I’ve been eating the same thing every day for a year. This stuff bloats the hell out of me. Like crazy
Wait... Now I'm confused. What Brand was it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
medfit rx has "winswole" which is 10mg sublingual msten tabs... im a bit skeptical of this tho

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do we think someone is faking Medfit products?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
He's mentioning "flexit" now, is why I asked.

Medfitrx from flexit nutrition. Trust me it’s legit I had elevated blood pressure and pumps on day one and bloat but I don’t get bloat from 20 msten and 50dmz I get it from anything above that.
Whatever it is it’s strong as ****

I really don’t think they’d fake it plus it’s got the sealed plastic things on it (I know this isn’t some sort of proof)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took their Dmz for 6 weeks... little lethargy but some bloat. Rebounded quick with pct... I have a bottle of their msten. Now I’m worried haha.

Maybe taking Dmz at 50 mg along with msten at 20mg is just too much? That is what you’re doing correct? And to reiterate I took just their Dmz at 50 mg and did retain several lbs of water weight.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I took their Dmz for 6 weeks... little lethargy but some bloat. Rebounded quick with pct... I have a bottle of their msten. Now I’m worried haha.

Maybe taking Dmz at 50 mg along with msten at 20mg is just too much? That is what you’re doing correct? And to reiterate I took just their Dmz at 50 mg and did retain several lbs of water weight.
That’s why I’m thinking it’s the super high dose or just how I react to msten that’s what I’m taking I don’t bloat at that dose I bloat at 75 dmz and 30 msten (I’ve done that twice just for extra kick in the gym preworkout)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s why I’m thinking it’s the super high dose or just how I react to msten that’s what I’m taking I don’t bloat at that dose I bloat at 75 dmz and 30 msten (I’ve done that twice just for extra kick in the gym preworkout)
Sorry so what are the doses of the two compounds you are currently taking now?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Sorry so what are the doses of the two compounds you are currently taking now?
I might have been unclear about this. I’m taking 20 msten 50 dmz.
But sometimes preworkoutnill take 30 msten 75 dmz

That’s when I notice the bloat is nuts it’s like the first time I ever took test

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might have been unclear about this. I’m taking 20 msten 50 dmz.
But sometimes preworkoutnill take 30 msten 75 dmz

That’s when I notice the bloat is nuts it’s like the first time I ever took test
That's a LOT of DMZ, IMO.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ will bloat more than Msten. I’m sure this has been mentioned. Add in some diet factors, there’s your bloating. I wasn’t winny dry on Msten but I was pretty damn dry and strong like a monkey

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ya I no the dmz dose is wicked but these 3 weeks have to go well for me, I guess dmz just bloats the **** out of me past the 50mg mark

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude that’s an absurd amount to take at once... with the medfitrx it is 20 mg msten a day and 50 mg Dmz a day... no wonder you bloat and feel crappy...

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Dude that’s an absurd amount to take at once... with the medfitrx it is 20 mg msten a day and 50 mg Dmz a day... no wonder you bloat and feel crappy...
Never said I felt crappy. I like it. And the bloat tells me it’s working

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holy hell, yeah that’s just silly... way overkill on your liver

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just because his sides don’t fit the correct drug...
So after about 50 ppl successfully ran medfit logs on AM you’re going to say it’s suspicious because someone has sides that don’t go with the compound even tho he’s stacking it with 75mg dmz and it could be a million other stuff?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I mentioned their Dmz caused me to retain water and that’s all I was taking...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So after about 50 ppl successfully ran medfit logs on AM you’re going to say it’s suspicious because someone has sides that don’t go with the compound even tho he’s stacking it with 75mg dmz and it could be a million other stuff?
More because it’s now when these things are much less common. I have no beef with the brand or product but you can’t say his sides and description doesn’t sound odd eh? What would cause you to think “oh this guy must so special that he has a different side than the thousands of other people who’ve run msten?”

He literally just mentioned the dmz and doses too so that’s a new finding after my og comment.

Not sure why you’re so defensive of this par to cults product when everyone else here seems just as skeptical as me ha

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
More because it’s now when these things are much less common. I have no beef with the brand or product but you can’t say his sides and description doesn’t sound odd eh? What would cause you to think “oh this guy must so special that he has a different side than the thousands of other people who’ve run msten?”

He literally just mentioned the dmz and doses too so that’s a new finding after my og comment.

Not sure why you’re so defensive of this par to cults product when everyone else here seems just as skeptical as me ha
Dmz can cause water retention... as I said I gained a few lbs of water weight... mainly intramuscular though... no estrogenic side effects from what I could tell though.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I just started some Msten from Medfit...

I've never taken sublingual tabs like this...its kind of difficult to chew and get it under your tongue after...🤷‍♂️

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyone else have this issue?

Probably doesn't matter anyways

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone else have this issue?

Probably doesn't matter anyways
It IS methylated so it shouldn't matter a whole bunch, but I had this issue with their 11-OXO. The taste made it near unbearable to chew and hold under my tongue without wanting to down it like a shot with some fluids

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, by the time I chew it up....I feel like I've already swallowed a bunch of it ...

before I have a chance to put it under my tongue.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Medfitrx from flexit nutrition. Trust me it’s legit I had elevated blood pressure and pumps on day one and bloat but I don’t get bloat from 20 msten and 50dmz I get it from anything above that.
Whatever it is it’s strong as ****

I really don’t think they’d fake it plus it’s got the sealed plastic things on it (I know this isn’t some sort of proof)
I'm about to place a order with them, There p.o box says Florida, But there FB page says Texas? Is there two Flexit nutrition company's?