Can I get some input on a Dosing/Titrate Schedule for Clen for my wife...

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
That is awesome she lost 30 pounds already. Much respect

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
windwords , as far as ur wife talking about the bones in the face feeling achy , i remember that feeling , taurine helped me there , i dont what it is , i dont know if u get cramps in the face ? but either way , lol , taurine helped .

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
windwords , as far as ur wife talking about the bones in the face feeling achy , i remember that feeling , taurine helped me there , i dont what it is , i dont know if u get cramps in the face ? but either way , lol , taurine helped .
Thanks Ray. That ended up going away and she is fine now. Even at 1.25ml she had no real sides, with little shakes, and never cramped. She is winding down now but had no results to speak of yet.....

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why dont u just put her on a ECY stack along with some low dose t3 , that wud be the best thing for her .

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
why dont u just put her on a ECY stack along with some low dose t3 , that wud be the best thing for her .
I have always been real unsure of using T-3; afraid that it would do permanant damage somehow. I guess I should learn more about it.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
best way to come off wud be to simply get her on higher carbs , 3-5 gms l tyrosine , and some guggul and ofcourse taper down the t3 dose , nothing to be worried about . get her on it , it really works well .