Unanswered Can i break open the capsules? (Cel m test)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys i am a wimp. I can inject, i can do a self phlebotomy but for the love of my life i simply cannot swallow those monster caps.

Can i just break them open and pour the powder into the glass of water and drink it? I have taken lots of terrible things and dont mind the aftertase. Or is there some time release in play with this particular product ( cel m test) ?

Much better prospect than suffocating.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure you can. It’s your tongue lol.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes no problem! I’m sure it ain’t gonna taste good though lol

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys i am a wimp. I can inject, i can do a self phlebotomy but for the love of my life i simply cannot swallow those monster caps.

Can i just break them open and pour the powder into the glass of water and drink it? I have taken lots of terrible things and dont mind the aftertase. Or is there some time release in play with this particular product ( cel m test) ?

Much better prospect than suffocating.
don't it taste disgusting I had a capsule pop open when trying to take it lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried putting it in your mouth, take a gulp of water, then before swallowing look down at the floor and swallow the water hard?

I know some people just cannot do it, and if not I get that. Just one trick that sometimes works (not always).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried putting it in your mouth, take a gulp of water, then before swallowing look down at the floor and swallow the water hard?

I know some people just cannot do it, and if not I get that. Just one trick that sometimes works (not always).
I will keep opening them it is not that bad i am used to ashwagandha powder which is pretty terrible by itself.

Besides, i aint taking this for the taste.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will keep opening them it is not that bad i am used to ashwagandha powder which is pretty terrible by itself.

Besides, i aint taking this for the taste.
Truth. I could take battery acid if it helped.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mix it in something strong like pomegranate juice.
If you do this and mix it in something that has strong flavor it will be fine and won’t taste as bad in my opinion.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stopped taking it for some time as i was getting nauseous (not because of taste but like an hour later) but then again my iron is very low and i suffer from nausea and shortness of breath while exerting myself.

Will try again after iron situation improves.