Can I be “stage” lean In 3 weeks time

Dracob_

Dracob_

Awards
Hi all,

I’m going to be doing my first competition on May 5th, I have been dieting down since January first and I was wondering realistically how much more could I lose? I am a natural, I weigh between 163 (water depleted) and 165 (retaining water) at the moment, do you think I could shed down to 160 by competition day and have that be from 3 lbs of fat with minimal muscle loss and how can I do that, more cardio? Less calories? Both? Etc., or is that shooting too high for this short period of time and if that’s the case what may be realistically possible?

IMG_0332.jpg

Here is what I looked like the other day compared to a couple weeks after I started both photos are unedited, bathroom light got replaced since the first picture though so the lighting is different.

For reference I can see striations in my shoulders, chest, triceps, can see some separation between bicep heads, some quad feathering and starting to see solid muscle definition in glutes close to seeing striations I think.

Remember I am natty so drugs are out of the picture for me.

any tricks or tips would be greatly appreciated!

samhardy2008

Awards
Hi all,

I’m going to be doing my first competition on May 5th, I have been dieting down since January first and I was wondering realistically how much more could I lose? I am a natural, I weigh between 163 (water depleted) and 165 (retaining water) at the moment, do you think I could shed down to 160 by competition day and have that be from 3 lbs of fat with minimal muscle loss and how can I do that, more cardio? Less calories? Both? Etc., or is that shooting too high for this short period of time and if that’s the case what may be realistically possible?

View attachment 163351

Here is what I looked like the other day compared to a couple weeks after I started both photos are unedited, bathroom light got replaced since the first picture though so the lighting is different.

For reference I can see striations in my shoulders, chest, triceps, can see some separation between bicep heads, some quad feathering and starting to see solid muscle definition in glutes close to seeing striations I think.

Remember I am natty so drugs are out of the picture for me.

any tricks or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Well man did you end up doing the show? I was gonna say maybe hold off and put some more time into growing then doing a show. But hey gotta get your feet wet sometime am I right?