Can I ask my Dr to give me blood tests?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
When on cycle can I ask my Dr to give me blood tests?

I'm not wanting to pay preferably.

Thanks

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can ask; however unless your MD is using this to diagnose a problem - I doubt they will agree. "Because I don't want to pay for the tests" won't get you far. You would have to describe symptoms that are likely to result from low test/high estradiol and he would have to prescribe the tests.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When on cycle can I ask my Dr to give me blood tests?

I'm not wanting to pay preferably.

Thanks
Highly likely they won't agree unless you have a issue that requires bloods. Also, if you do get your Dr. To do bloods and your blood work looks terrible or things are out of range or some kind of red flag is drawing and obvious conclusion that you're taking things, that may make it back to your insurance company and you may be dropped

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Use a private lab and pay out of pocket. It's like $150 for everything you need to know. $150 2-3 times a year is chump change to monitor your health.

It's like a dollar a day

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One idea - tell doc you "think" you are hypogonadic and to run panels, also ask them since you lift and "Take creatine and over the counter supps" you want mid-30/40's male check up (CBC / metabolic / cholesterol / others).

That might get you a "free baseline" but then if you show no issues, you maybe needing a private lab to keep the naughty steroid side effects out of the doctors purview.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thanks guys for the replies...

I forgot to say Ilive in the UK where is meant to be "free" just checking if I can do it here easier than the States

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Had a liver test too for my medication as I'm on epilepsy medication..

ALT 119...Quite high i think

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a liver test too for my medication as I'm on epilepsy medication..

ALT 119...Quite high i think
Well there ya go, tell doc you want kidneys checked (blame on creatine, etc), and liver enzymes (due to epilepsy meds), along with CBC / Metabolic / Cholesterol blood works..

That said given your already 119 ALT - you should look into TUDCA + TUDCA containing liver/kidney/heart support complexes - most are garbage - this one Nutriissa cycle support - makes a real difference if you run 17a steroids, PH (these will spike ALT/AST in most folks, damage isn't permanent if you check GGT levels - to avoid damage and heal.. abstain from alcohol + hydrate extra + daily Nutrissa Cycle Support + TUDCA).

In fact you may wish to use TUDCA and Nutrissa Cycle Support - to see how it improves your ALT from the epilepsy meds, prior to starting bodybuilding supplements that will add to that liver stress.
=
=

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Well there ya go, tell doc you want kidneys checked (blame on creatine, etc), and liver enzymes (due to epilepsy meds), along with CBC / Metabolic / Cholesterol blood works..

That said given your already 119 ALT - you should look into TUDCA + TUDCA containing liver/kidney/heart support complexes - most are garbage - this one Nutriissa cycle support - makes a real difference if you run 17a steroids, PH (these will spike ALT/AST in most folks, damage isn't permanent if you check GGT levels - to avoid damage and heal.. abstain from alcohol + hydrate extra + daily Nutrissa Cycle Support + TUDCA).

In fact you may wish to use TUDCA and Nutrissa Cycle Support - to see how it improves your ALT from the epilepsy meds, prior to starting bodybuilding supplements that will add to that liver stress.
=
=
I'm in the UK so not sure I can get that product exactly.. Ones similar though I'm sure

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in the UK so not sure I can get that product exactly.. Ones similar though I'm sure
Nutrissa is a bit unique, compared to more standard CEL Cycle Assist type stuff, if you can match that ingredient profile affordably, you've got a winner - that I know works via pre/post cycle blood work results.. And I used to get elevated enzymes in the hundreds when running classics like Halo, S-drol - some years ago - cause I didn't know how to hydrate and what to take to mitigate the liver/kidney sides.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Nutrissa is a bit unique, compared to more standard CEL Cycle Assist type stuff, if you can match that ingredient profile affordably, you've got a winner - that I know works via pre/post cycle blood work results.. And I used to get elevated enzymes in the hundreds when running classics like Halo, S-drol - some years ago - cause I didn't know how to hydrate and what to take to mitigate the liver/kidney sides.

Thank you.

I'm not going near orals but I'm taking Proviron thinking out isn't toxic... Thought test want either but who knows... To the liver anyway.

I thought being on test you feel good but no.

I feel like I can handle way more stress in ways but sleep has gone worse for whatever reason.

I'm not interested in being a juicehead mess.

I thought it gives you so much energy and vibrance.

Not for me...

I've attached a pic of me just over 2 weeks of being on a test e.

I don't look any different when I was natural... Just looks like I had a good natty pump for me anyway...

Attachments