Can gyno come back when running cycles post surgery?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
In few weeks will hopefully get rid of post puberal gyno, that sh1t has been inside my chest even before I run anything.

I will have both gland and fat removed but was wondering if the elimitation of the gland assures no chance of gyno even running cycles right after.

I mean are the gland cells limited in numbers therefore unable to regrow if eliminated or could the body produce them again in case of a wrong cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In few weeks will hopefully get rid of post puberal gyno, that sh1t has been inside my chest even before I run anything.

I will have both gland and fat removed but was wondering if the elimitation of the gland assures no chance of gyno even running cycles right after.

I mean are the gland cells limited in numbers therefore unable to regrow if eliminated or could the body produce them again in case of a wrong cycle?
If the gland is completely removed, then there won't be a risk of recurring gyno, no matter what kind of hormonal imbalance you might have.

I'll be interested to hear how it goes.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If the gland is completely removed, then there won't be a risk of recurring gyno, no matter what kind of hormonal imbalance you might have.

I'll be interested to hear how it goes.
They will not remove everything. It’s a cosmetic breast reduction surgery; unless you are very very lean they will leave some to keep the shape of the pec and prevent your nipples from sinking in like craters.

I had pubertal gyno, had surgery, excellent decision, no regrets at all spending that $6k, but they left plenty behind.

I would stress to the surgeon you want absolutely as much as he can get so he is on the same page as you, but don’t expect 100% removal.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
They will not remove everything. It’s a cosmetic breast reduction surgery; unless you are very very lean they will leave some to keep the shape of the pec and prevent your nipples from sinking in like craters.

I had pubertal gyno, had surgery, excellent decision, no regrets at all spending that $6k, but they left plenty behind.

I would stress to the surgeon you want absolutely as much as he can get so he is on the same page as you, but don’t expect 100% removal.
I've read that sometimes they take all of the gland away and sometimes they leave a bit. I think I've read some surgeon say that he has taken the whole gland out especially from bodybuilders, cause' they will keep having the risk of enviroment for gyno. This is just from what ever source I've come across with Google search, so if you know better I'm not going to argue.

Btw, as you have had the operation, are the scars visible?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cant they remove the gland and for cosmetic purposes leave fat behind?
I think I've seen some surgeon say sometimes putting some small implant behind the nipple so there won't be a 'recess' in the chest.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read that sometimes they take all of the gland away and sometimes they leave a bit. I think I've read some surgeon say that he has taken the whole gland out especially from bodybuilders, cause' they will keep having the risk of enviroment for gyno. This is just from what ever source I've come across with Google search, so if you know better I'm not going to argue.

Yes it’s going to vary on the surgeon’s skill as well as their assessment of your bf. Or if they don’t care. There are many pics of guys who have everything removed with sunken nipples. Only solution at that point is to grow a bit of new gyno, which works fine. Or if you are shredded the skin will just wrap around the pec fine.

Cant they remove the gland and for cosmetic purposes leave fat behind?
Usually behind the nipple is the most prominent of the glandular tissue, not much estrogenic fat/pseudogyno. So to remove it all means cutting down to the surface of the pec. This goes back to the divot issue, unless very lean.

I think I've seen some surgeon say sometimes putting some small implant behind the nipple so there won't be a 'recess' in the chest.
That would seemingly fix that issue, although if you get new gyno later it’s definitely going to make things worse looking.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That would seemingly fix that issue, although if you get new gyno later it’s definitely going to make things worse looking.
Yep, and I think (or would assume) this is usually done only in cases where the gland is fully removed.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes it’s going to vary on the surgeon’s skill as well as their assessment of your bf. Or if they don’t care. There are many pics of guys who have everything removed with sunken nipples.
That would really suck. And that's what I would be most afraid of - the outcome not looking natural. I've examined my nipples alot (lol) and I think I would have pretty badly sunken nipples if everything or too much would be taken out.

I'm in a weird situation as my gyno is not extreme, but does bother me sometimes. I just don't know which would be worse, having these semi ugly nipples or to have people know I have had the surgery, if the result leaves it noticeable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would really suck. And that's what I would be most afraid of - the outcome not looking natural. I've examined my nipples alot (lol) and I think I would have pretty badly sunken nipples if everything or too much would be taken out.

I'm in a weird situation as my gyno is not extreme, but does bother me sometimes. I just don't know which would be worse, having these semi ugly nipples or to have people know I have had the surgery, if the result leaves it noticeable.
I forgot to respond about the scars: there were 4 points where the liposuction rod was inserted, and only one is visible because some stitch was left in and not removed properly. So it’s a small bright pink slit, and the other 3 points of entry are invisible. The actual removal is done by cutting along the bottom half of the areola so this basically makes the scar invisible over time as you recover.

My advice is if you feel you look bad with a tshirt on, then you need to have it done. Because that’s where I was at, and it was awful. If you are seeking topless perfection, there can never be guarantees when you are talking about cutting skin open.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot to respond about the scars: there were 4 points where the liposuction rod was inserted, and only one is visible because some stitch was left in and not removed properly. So it’s a small bright pink slit, and the other 3 points of entry are invisible. The actual removal is done by cutting along the bottom half of the areola so this basically makes the scar invisible over time as you recover.

My advice is if you feel you look bad with a tshirt on, then you need to have it done. Because that’s where I was at, and it was awful. If you are seeking topless perfection, there can never be guarantees when you are talking about cutting skin open.
That seems pretty good, thanks for the info.

I will have to see after my next cut how does it look. I'm probably over 15% now. I would like to try Ralox, but have not been able to get ahold of any. 3 months of Tamox didn't do much if anything and I feel really bad on the Tamox so didn't continue further.

It does look like I might have to opt for surgery down the road.

Last edited:
Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established

I have some fat too to remove via lipo, so if he removes enough fat so I'll become "very very lean" any possibility to remove it all (the gland I mean)...I would really like to get rid of it and any possible return.

Cant he just leave a little bit of fat instead of some gland to avoid the crater nipple?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some fat too to remove via lipo, so if he removes enough fat so I'll become "very very lean" any possibility to remove it all (the gland I mean)...I would really like to get rid of it and any possible return.

Cant he just leave a little bit of fat instead of some gland to avoid the crater nipple?
Only if there was fat between the pec and the gland, I suppose. These are candid conversations you need to have with your surgeon. I even told my surgeon about the steroids and that I would continue to use again (make sure you have been off cycle at least a few weeks to a month before the procedure btw for safety). I just want you to have realistic expectations. Again, I am super happy I had it done and it made a huge difference. Now I am confident with my shirt off whenever. Before, I couldn’t even wear a fitted tee. Even baggy looked bad.

Also, make sure you are prepared to take a few weeks off training. I started doing legs after 10 days out of surgery and got a hematoma on one pec the size of a golf ball that took months to dissipate. Take 3 weeks to let the internal healing happen. And you will need to wrap your chest/wear a compression vest for like a month. It’s an uncomfortable chore, but it was all worth it.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like stated previously, it is of paramount importance that you interview your surgeon and review their skillset and experience.
Start off vague, then dial into specifics. They will want to fill the void/silence with examples of their proficiency. Is it theory or experience?
Work with someone well-versed in this subject, with before/after pictures of similar work DONE BY THEM PERSONALLY, clearly state your desired outcome, and listen to their reply.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Quinton beastwood has a video about this on YT, he had the surgery and took the bandages off to show the after effect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like stated previously, it is of paramount importance that you interview your surgeon and review their skillset and experience.
Start off vague, then dial into specifics. They will want to fill the void/silence with examples of their proficiency. Is it theory or experience?
Work with someone well-versed in this subject, with before/after pictures of similar work DONE BY THEM PERSONALLY, clearly state your desired outcome, and listen to their reply.
Yes great advice. My surgeon showed me many many examples of his before and after work on men and women of gyno removals and breast reductions, and he took photos of my chest before and after, as well as at follow up appointments, so we both had reference.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the surgery a few years ago, had the gyno/puffy nips since I was maybe 12.

I'm pretty sure my gland was fully removed or 99% of it (if thats even possible). Perfect results and he told me to never worry about it coming back, can't see any scars.

As mentioned perfect surgery and results. Hes probably the best doc out there and you are awake during surgery. We had fun talking it up the whole time.

If you are near NY or would travel let me know. I've sent many people to him even as far as from the UK, he does stellar work.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck on your surgery... I want to get this done at some point but I can’t afford the $10k it roughly costs... I also want to get back to my ~10% bf self before even considering it.

I think the guys here seem to give good advice especially those who have had it done... but being honest with your doctor and asking him/ her these questions is probably a good idea... or at least I would do that, personally.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the surgery a few years ago, had the gyno/puffy nips since I was maybe 12.

I'm pretty sure my gland was fully removed or 99% of it (if thats even possible). Perfect results and he told me to never worry about it coming back, can't see any scars.

As mentioned perfect surgery and results. Hes probably the best doc out there and you are awake during surgery. We had fun talking it up the whole time.

If you are near NY or would travel let me know. I've sent many people to him even as far as from the UK, he does stellar work.
What part of NY?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any pointers in regards to questions you would ask? I have my appointment setup for Wednesday next week and need to prepare my self.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a bit confused on the whole removing the gland issues and bf % ... Why would having a lower bf matter in this regard? The nipple would sunk in to the chest less if you are low bf? And if that is true, wouldn't it get worse if sometime in the future, after surgery, when bulking for instance, your bf got higher?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Sounds like the Sono Bello method of being awake during surgery and leaving no scars, only "dots" for lipo work at worst.

I consulted a few docs. One wanted to chop off my nipples, never to be seen again! SB was by far the least invasive and most cost-effective option for removal.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any pointers in regards to questions you would ask? I have my appointment setup for Wednesday next week and need to prepare my self.
For sure.
When I say start vague, ask generally how the procedure works. The doc will fill that void with more details than if you were to ask the questions individually. Silence is your friend here. They are trained physicians, but untrained salesmen. They will provide more info to fill the void of silence (in my experience). I would say "hmm" or "interesting" then wait a few seconds, and they would start adding more details.
You will learn: Awake vs asleep, instrument diameter, down to the armpit, restructuring involved, insertion locations, strategies for removal, scarring and recovery time. For example, if the doc plans to focus only on what is under your nipple and not down to the armpit, it will not be a smooth natural appearance after. Alternatively, you may not have excess fat back to the armpit, but you want your doctor to demonstrate they know this, are prepared, and have addressed this before.
Pre/post pictures of others he/she has SPECIFICALLY worked on. Sometimes, physicians in a group will share pics. You don't want those, otherwise you want the doc that did THAT work (if good).
Some procedure techniques encourage the skin to reattach/tighten better than others. This leads to less flaccid drooping skin. If memory serves correct, the laser-assisted lipo works in this way. There could be other methods that work that I do not know of, could have come out after I investigated a few years ago.
A guarantee on results with free fixes (minus surgery room fee). You want the doc to work for free if they overpromise/underdeliver.
After getting this info, if it has not already been addressed, focus more on the details important to you and learned during the broad/vague intro.
If total gland removal and absence of recurrence is important, ask what the expectations of appearance is after. The doc will pinch your excess tissue and skin to give you an idea of how it will lie post-surgery, based on their experience and the techniques and tools they have.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like the Sono Bello method of being awake during surgery and leaving no scars, only "dots" for lipo work at worst.

I consulted a few docs. One wanted to chop off my nipples, never to be seen again! SB was by far the least invasive and most cost-effective option for removal.
The clinics I've looked up also do the operation while the patient is awake.

Imagine being put to sleep and waking up with out nipples at all, lol.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The clinics I've looked up also do the operation while the patient is awake.

Imagine being put to sleep and waking up with out nipples at all, lol.
Haha! No kidding!
I joked with the doctor I would like to keep them to either glue on or convert to earrings. At that point, he realized I wasn't going for his option. He approached it more as a female mastectomy instead of male gyno. Add this to the warnings added in everyone's post: If the doc specializes in female-based work, it may not be suitable for a male. :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha! No kidding!
I joked with the doctor I would like to keep them to either glue on or convert to earrings. At that point, he realized I wasn't going for his option. He approached it more as a female mastectomy instead of male gyno. Add this to the warnings added in everyone's post: If the doc specializes in female-based work, it may not be suitable for a male. :)
Yeah you really want to have an experienced expert to be doing this kind of operation. And good point on making sure that the same surgeon is actually doing the operation whose pictures of succesfull operations you are being presented. You could have the wall filled with diplomas and a casefile full of good looking after pics and when it's operation time the summer trainee will operate you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit confused on the whole removing the gland issues and bf % ... Why would having a lower bf matter in this regard? The nipple would sunk in to the chest less if you are low bf? And if that is true, wouldn't it get worse if sometime in the future, after surgery, when bulking for instance, your bf got higher?
You have the correct understanding. If you bulk back up later tho, fat tends to distribute more evenly, at least from a visible perspective, if gland is no longer dominating that space.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Was he planning on leaving you nippleless??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure.
When I say start vague, ask generally how the procedure works. The doc will fill that void with more details than if you were to ask the questions individually. Silence is your friend here. They are trained physicians, but untrained salesmen. They will provide more info to fill the void of silence (in my experience). I would say "hmm" or "interesting" then wait a few seconds, and they would start adding more details.
You will learn: Awake vs asleep, instrument diameter, down to the armpit, restructuring involved, insertion locations, strategies for removal, scarring and recovery time. For example, if the doc plans to focus only on what is under your nipple and not down to the armpit, it will not be a smooth natural appearance after. Alternatively, you may not have excess fat back to the armpit, but you want your doctor to demonstrate they know this, are prepared, and have addressed this before.
Pre/post pictures of others he/she has SPECIFICALLY worked on. Sometimes, physicians in a group will share pics. You don't want those, otherwise you want the doc that did THAT work (if good).
Some procedure techniques encourage the skin to reattach/tighten better than others. This leads to less flaccid drooping skin. If memory serves correct, the laser-assisted lipo works in this way. There could be other methods that work that I do not know of, could have come out after I investigated a few years ago.
A guarantee on results with free fixes (minus surgery room fee). You want the doc to work for free if they overpromise/underdeliver.
After getting this info, if it has not already been addressed, focus more on the details important to you and learned during the broad/vague intro.
If total gland removal and absence of recurrence is important, ask what the expectations of appearance is after. The doc will pinch your excess tissue and skin to give you an idea of how it will lie post-surgery, based on their experience and the techniques and tools they have.
tnx bro, much appreciated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother, he certainly was. Same procedure as a mastectomy was my take on his description.
Chop suey chest was the dish of the day.
Gee .... No thanks, Doc!

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Spoke with the surgeon today, he plans to cut where the sea meets the shore (nipple/skin), and said that he will remove all the gland but not the fat to avoid the crater nipple.

He said I dont have much fat and that the hill is only due to the gland growth.

He said that while it doesnt usually happens gland tissue may become a problem with age so better to remove it all and even check it right after to make sure nothing "bad" was within it.

I'll take advantage of the operation also for a light lipo on my lower belly which is an area where fat tends to stay even when my bodyfat gets low everywhere else.

So lets say I will get on TRT in my 50s or run some gear before, if the gland is totally removed now I can be sure no risks with further gyno exist?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spoke with the surgeon today, he plans to cut where the sea meets the shore (nipple/skin), and said that he will remove all the gland but not the fat to avoid the crater nipple.

He said that while it doesnt usually happens gland tissue may become a problem with age so better to remove it all and even check it right after to make sure nothing "bad" was within it.

I'll take advantage of the operation also for a light lipo on my lower belly which is an area where fat tends to stay even when my bodyfat gets low everywhere else.

So lets say I will get on TRT in my 50s or run some gear before, if the gland is totally removed now I can be sure no risks with further gyno exist?
No. You can always grow a new gland in the right environment. Take a huge dose of trestolone with no AI, SERM, prolactin control, or any offsetting DHT compound and odds are you will get some new gyno if you have been able to develop it in the past. You could probably get it again easier than that, but just as an extreme example.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Whats the cost? At the time mine was under $4,000, 3 years ago. Possibly the best price I've ever seen and he does amazing work.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
No. You can always grow a new gland in the right environment. Take a huge dose of trestolone with no AI, SERM, prolactin control, or any offsetting DHT compound and odds are you will get some new gyno if you have been able to develop it in the past. You could probably get it again easier than that, but just as an extreme example.
Damn, wished I could get rid of the risk once for all.

Actually that gyno came with puberty, not sure if it makes it better or worse.

Whats the cost? At the time mine was under $4,000, 3 years ago. Possibly the best price I've ever seen and he does amazing work.
Its about 4500 euros but guess we will find an agreement with the payment for a better cost ;)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Its about 4500 euros but guess we will find an agreement with the payment for a better cost ;)
It's around 3 to 4k€ for both sides where I come from.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Mine came from puberty too. What that tells us is you (we) will be sensitive to an abundance of estrogen relative to androgens. So always make sure you keep an AI on hand when using aromatizing steroids, and a SERM like Raloxifene or Tamoxifen is a great idea too in case something starts to pop up. Sooner you can cut tissue off from the estrogen making it grow, the better chance it will reverse and not remain forever.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Mine came from puberty too. What that tells us is you (we) will be sensitive to an abundance of estrogen relative to androgens. So always make sure you keep an AI on hand when using aromatizing steroids, and a SERM like Raloxifene or Tamoxifen is a great idea too in case something starts to pop up. Sooner you can cut tissue off from the estrogen making it grow, the better chance it will reverse and not remain forever.
True story awfully, I watched a video from dr lebowicz on youtube and he said that most guys that suffer from gyno have a different finger ratio compared to other men (index finger to ring finger) which meant that they were explosed to less T while in the womb.

Lucky eh...in my case its true cause they are the same lenght while most men have a longer ring finger.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True story awfully, I watched a video from dr lebowicz on youtube and he said that most guys that suffer from gyno have a different finger ratio compared to other men (index finger to ring finger) which meant that they were explosed to less T while in the womb.

Lucky eh...in my case its true cause they are the same lenght while most men have a longer ring finger.
I think that one of the tale sings of low T in childhood is also long femurs. Might be wrong, but I think I've read that somewhere.

Anyway, it's a bit disconcerning hearing that gyno can come back after the gland has been removed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that one of the tale sings of low T in childhood is also long femurs. Might be wrong, but I think I've read that somewhere.

Anyway, it's a bit disconcerning hearing that gyno can come back after the gland has been removed.
The gland isn’t a native thing. Glandular tissue grows in the right hormonal environment, so if the appropriate environment is created again more glandular tissue will grow. And since you grew glandular tissue once before, you KNOW with absolute certainty you COULD grow more potentially.

IMG_4171.JPG

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So finally had the surgery and got rid of it, now I have to wear a tight jacket to make sure the healing goes smooth.

I had full anesthesia since given the chance I had some lipo in the lower abs, a stubbord area where diet never really worked.

The operation was not painful nor I felt pain after it, its just the vest to be a pain in the ass to deal with especially at night cause its very tight on the stomach area.

Saw the picture of that sh1t taken away and it looks really ugly even tough it wasnt anything extremly bigger....only big enough to get the that damn puffy nipple.

If anyone is planning to do the same and I can help, feel free to ask.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the update.
Did you schedule a follow up check with the doc? Did the doc give you a time frame of some kind when you can lift weights again or do other athletic activities?
Is there any restrictions on everyday tasks/movement right aftet the operation? Like say reaching for something from upper kitchen cabinet or whatever.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update.
Did you schedule a follow up check with the doc? Did the doc give you a time frame of some kind when you can lift weights again or do other athletic activities?
Is there any restrictions on everyday tasks/movement right aftet the operation? Like say reaching for something from upper kitchen cabinet or whatever.
Im going tomorrow for a check up.

He said that the protection on the lower belly will be removed and a more comfortable one will be put in place (the area where I got the lipo done), regarding the upper body he said no shower or full range arm movements for 2 weeks which means that I'll be washing myself district by district and avoid carrying weights.

Been to the grocery today and only got the necessary stuff for today in 2 light bags.

It was kinda problematic to wipe my ass yesterday but thankfully I have a long cable within the shower so I got inside and washed my ass only with fresh water.

Right now the biggest problems is actually sleeping mostly cause after few hours of sleeping belly up I find myself being sucked inside the bed while turning on a side makes if uncomfortable for the various protections.

Regarding lifting he said not earlier than a month after the surgery.

TL;DR= biggest problem is wipe my ass then sleeping positions, no pain at all generally.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

He said that the protection on the lower belly will be removed and a more comfortable one will be put in place (the area where I got the lipo done), regarding the upper body he said no shower or full range arm movements for 2 weeks which means that I'll be washing myself district by district and avoid carrying weights.

Been to the grocery today and only got the necessary stuff for today in 2 light bags.

It was kinda problematic to wipe my ass yesterday but thankfully I have a long cable within the shower so I got inside and washed my ass only with fresh water.

Right now the biggest problems is actually sleeping mostly cause after few hours of sleeping belly up I find myself being sucked inside the bed while turning on a side makes if uncomfortable for the various protections.

TL;DR= biggest problem is wipe my ass then sleeping positions, no pain at all generally.
Thanks for keeping us all informed, good to know p your experience of it, and erm very detailed

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh boy, am not looking forward to this lol

Are you using anything to quicken the recovery?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you recover well and you like the look. Post before and after pics of you are comfortable enough. I have mild gyno ad well. I wish I didn't. But it's not bad enough for me to be worth surgery. If it gets worse though on a future cycles if really consider it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope you recover well and you like the look. Post before and after pics of you are comfortable enough. I have mild gyno ad well. I wish I didn't. But it's not bad enough for me to be worth surgery. If it gets worse though on a future cycles if really consider it.
The before and after pics are a good shout if @Monte_Cristo is willing to share that kind of thing. Especially the after pic would be interesting to see when healed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The before and after pics are a good shout if @Monte_Cristo is willing to share that kind of thing. Especially the after pic would be interesting to see when healed.
It’s not going to look good or done yet at all. He will need to heal months for it to look like the final results. Like ~4 months.