Can crashed estrogen cause ED

• Thread starter Uscaredtogroworwut
  • Start date

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Can crashed estrogen cause your penis to go soft during sex just like high estrogen does? The only time this ever happened to me my estrogen was through the roof but this time I think I crashed my estrogen.

Could super low estrogen actually cause erectile disfunction similar to high estrogen.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
I feel anxious and a lot of anxiety and depression too so I think I overdid the aromasin. Would popping some dbols help me feel better???

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t have any studies to back this up, but in my experience, crushed estrogen can absolutely cause erection issues. When I was younger and still figuring out my bodies’ reaction to AAS, I crashed my E2 big time. It was horrible. No sex drive, couldn’t keep my little soldier in the fight, knees felt like someone injected sandpaper in there, no energy; just horrible. Are you currently using an AI by chance? If so, I’d say put it down for a while.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Yea I was playing the guessing game with aromisin. I wasn't able to get a pump today, felt like ****, and shoulders started hurting pretty bad doing chest. Pretty sure I crashed it. Absolutely no libido and hate life and everything and everyone around me.

I have tons of dbols stashed should I start popping 50mg a day till I feel better or because it's aromisin will that even work

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I was playing the guessing game with aromisin. I wasn't able to get a pump today, felt like ****, and shoulders started hurting pretty bad doing chest. Pretty sure I crashed it. Absolutely no libido and hate life and everything and everyone around me.

I have tons of dbols stashed should I start popping 50mg a day till I feel better or because it's aromisin will that even work
Just stop taking the AI.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sh!t happens man. I think a lot of folks have done it before, whether they admit it or not. I’m miles away from a doctor, but what you’re describing sounds like low E. I’m also not one to suggest throwing more compounds at an issue without knowing exactly what’s going on (confirmed via blood test). I’d say just ditch the AI for a while though.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Instead of popping dbol, wouldn't TD DHEA or high dose oral dhea be a healthier option????

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Instead of popping dbol, wouldn't TD DHEA or high dose oral dhea be a healthier option????
Dbol for a couple days won't kill me but I'd be willing to try dhea also. The thing is it's aromasin not arimidex so it actually kills the enzyme with no rebound unlike arimidex so I'm not sure if dbol would even work as a quick fix

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dbol for a couple days won't kill me but I'd be willing to try dhea also. The thing is it's aromasin not arimidex so it actually kills the enzyme with no rebound unlike arimidex so I'm not sure if dbol would even work as a quick fix
If you really think you've fried your body's entire supply of aromatase, d-bol won't help you either. A little DHEA or a little extra test might help but TBH adding more androgens right now is likely to throw your androgen:estrogen ratio even more out of wack.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The DHEA is the better option.
You're getting good advice.
Take it, man.

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
Consider consuming some phytoestrogen rich foods like soy milk, it might take the edge off.
If I remember correctly 4-andro has a 50% estrogen conversion rate, might be more effective than dhea.
Hope it gets better man.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Uscaredtogroworwut you really should provide more details. Are you on cycle, trt, natty, if on cycle then what compounds and how much, ect.

I presume you are on cycle if you are willing to just take some dbol?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not only crashing e2 but any hormone maniplattion more often than not results in decreased libido and decreased penile sensitivity.

This has been my experience. Things will go back to normal some time after pct. On cycle its a hit or miss, mostly a miss.