Can anything be done to fix powders that were overheated during shipping?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Title says it all, I've ordered stuff over the years and occasionally something comes in rock hard and you can't scoop out of it and usually just toss it out and take the L. Unfortunately I made a large order during the heatwave and so far it looks like all the powdered stuff is not so powdery now. Any tips or tricks to undo the heat?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can try putting it in the refrigerator overnight and then putting it in the blender. Then put it back in the container and back in the refrigerator. That helps with a lot of things.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try putting it in the refrigerator overnight and then putting it in the blender. Then put it back in the container and back in the refrigerator. That helps with a lot of things.
Yep. This or freezer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As stated this is usually caused by the moisture in the container. Freeze blend and should be good to go.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As stated this is usually caused by the moisture in the container. Freeze blend and should be good to go.
With the summer months here I've had to do this a few times. Can't imagine the folks who live in Arizona, New Mexico, Florida, etc if they get supplements shipped and the package sits outside their door for a long period of time :(

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have one that basically melted. So when i try blending it, it turns to dust as long as the blender i on. As soon as its turned of it forms a paste again. So ive just said **** it and chew chunks of it (consistency is like toffee), when the flavor hits it really wakes me up! You can say ive become a dry scooper haha.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell the seller what happened and they will send out a new order and let you keep the nuked powder.