Can anyone tell me what compound he might be on

akhimoe

Awards
I’m an endomorph with asian heritage which doesn’t help getting lean because of genetics

I know many people wownt encourage to take any compounds but I feel like I’ve done my best in terms of training and nutrition feel like my genetics doesn’t allow me to get the edge that I need

Some stats

168cm
200lbs
BMI 25%

2500 calories daily

Train moderate to hard mainly weight training
3/4 time a week

I walk incline for 15/20min after with 20kg sand bag in different variations on holding.

I really do train hard

Please I’m not knocking them guys that comment training and nutrition and deficit and blah blah please I’ve heard that millions of times and that still hasn’t been working and I’m loosing motivation I need something to give me an edge so that I can get motivated again then work without any compounds

I need some advice on what gear / Sarms etc would you advise a lab rat that wants to loose fat and lean out

Also I found some guy online can anyone say what compound he might be taking.

Thanks in advance
IMG_0972.JPG

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh. This is great! Love folks who blame genetics for lack of proper training and nutrition. Of course gear is the answer to this. It would be great for your heart to take the extra load of the gear.

Don't say Asians have bad genetics. You have sloppy work ethic. That's the real problem.

People who actually work hard don't go searching for motivation every time. They have the drive in them to keep going.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If this is you in the pic you have a long way to go in terms of dialing diet in. Long ago I would blame my genetics. I’m a corn fed cajun and my entire family was and is out of shape and chunky. I always thought I had bad genetics. Once I realized diet and hard work is what it took I never looked back. Nothing you’re going to take or inject will get the above desired result. 2500 calories is cool and all however you never stated where those calories come from. Second incline walking with a sand band and moderate weight training doesn’t mean anything. You need hiit training (ie I run 4 to 6 miles) and every third run I do hiit training with my weightvest ranging from 50 to 150 lbs. Weights I hit hard and heavy I spend 2 hrs of my night rocking the heavy’s after work and kids and family. All in all it boils down to diet and dedication to the gods of heavy metals.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The reality is a lot of gear is gonna make you hungry as hell, and the ones that don’t are probably gonna screw up your lipids.

Then you’ll have to decide whether to pct, and potentially gain all that weight back and more because you’ll have no testosterone in your body, or cruise or stay on a trt dose.

Gear is also hard on the body. Do you have your blood pressure under control, your cholesterol, do you have any chronic lung conditions? Are you predisposed to high hematocrit levels? What will you do if you are and can’t give blood? Do you have a doctor you trust that you can go to in an emergency if you really eff up? Do you have any history of prostate cancer in your family?

According to your account, you’ve been lurking on the board for 5 years. If you haven’t been able to collect enough resources on your own in that time to figure out what compounds work, and are turning to gear in desperation, you are not going to have a good time. You already seem to be depressed and frustrated about your situation; Gear will make that worse because you won’t be able to manage your estrogen properly because no one does it perfect the first time and that process of figuring it out sucks tbh. Easily one of the most frustrating things about gear.

If you really want some sort of enhancement still, go to a T clinic where at least you’ll be monitored and able to experience what it’s like to be on.

I’m not gonna say you’ve not done hard work, I’m sure you have. Losing weight, figuring out what exercises work for you, and nutrition in general is extremely difficult with so many snake oil peddlers infesting the community, but I really want you consider all the other options you can take right now before taking on PEDs.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One last note, that guy you have photos of? His body is completely obtainable naturally, even if he is using something. You don’t need gear to look like that.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys you know what I love about this forum, you guys are realist 100%

This is real advice!

This means I ain’t working hard enough!

Best of luck to all of you.

Stay safe

Happy holidays
you probably just aren't used to looking at others muscles. if you look at his arms while chubby, they are pretty big already. I think he got some decent gains in his chest though. otherwise it's just fat loss

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP: ignore all the haters. There is only one thing I can recommend without hesitation: Fizogen The Strap. They took them off the market amidst quite the controversy about how strong they are. They are very hard to find because of this but if I were you I wouldn't pick up another sandbag until you track one down.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hire a coach. If you don't have the money now, start saving for it, it's never too late. I'm sure you've done work and tried different things, but I'm also sure there are things that you can improve and a good coach can spot those things quick, regarding training methods and nutrition. And while it will take for you to work harder, there can also be little tweaks here and there, that can also make some aspects a little easier, in a way. That's my recommendation.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP: ignore all the haters. There is only one thing I can recommend without hesitation: Fizogen The Strap. They took them off the market amidst quite the controversy about how strong they are. They are very hard to find because of this but if I were you I wouldn't pick up another sandbag until you track one down.

View attachment 211034
Damn I remember that thing. People swore by it. Never understood how they believed it would work.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys you know what I love about this forum, you guys are realist 100%

This is real advice!

This means I ain’t working hard enough!

Best of luck to all of you.

Stay safe

Happy holidays
I understand your frustration. Genetics and other factors does play a big role. Try not to worry about looking like someone else, try to be the best YOU that you can be. Think of it as a marathon and not a sprint. Train hard and diet down slowly with a calorie deficit you can maintain and not burn out. Eat healthy clean foods, but occasionally satisfy any other cravings. Don't rely too heavily on the scale or mirror for measuring results. They can be deceiving. I'd recommend taking a tape measurement right across your belly and track that monthly.

Also I'm not sure how old you are but as you age your diet and training will not only affect the way you look but also how you feel both physically and mentally.

akhimoe

Awards
I understand your frustration. Genetics and other factors does play a big role. Try not to worry about looking like someone else, try to be the best YOU that you can be. Think of it as a marathon and not a sprint. Train hard and diet down slowly with a calorie deficit you can maintain and not burn out. Eat healthy clean foods, but occasionally satisfy any other cravings. Don't rely too heavily on the scale or mirror for measuring results. They can be deceiving. I'd recommend taking a tape measurement right across your belly and track that monthly.

Also I'm not sure how old you are but as you age your diet and training will not only affect the way you look but also how you feel both physically and mentally.

Thanks, I’m trying I’ve been training on an off for years

I’m 32
No underlying health issues

I’ve been training consistently since May 2021
Diet hasn’t been 100% clean but I’ve dropped 9kg

I was 99kg the highest I’ve ever been.

Also some history I’ve been doing extreme diets and IF I believe that contributed to my weight gain if you know about Metabolic Adaption. That’s why I haven’t cut my calories like I used to in the past but I feel like it’s taken me ages to loose 9kg.

I dunno what it is I don’t see no definition or I can’t seem to loose that gut always had this rounded off lower belly even when I’ve lost weight in the past. Does anyone thinks it’s got to do with testosterone??

I have fat around mid and lower belly that I want to target. Do you think any supplements that help build brown fat will help? Dunno if I make sense but I’m sure you get the gist

Thanks in advance

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
High protein keto diet. Train like a competitive bodybuilder. Cardio immediately after training. 30 minutes minimum. Add 5 minutes per session after a couple weeks if you aren't progressing. Continue to add until you get to 45 minutes per session. I'd do cardio on off days too if I were you. Those days I'd do it fasted if possible. This is what I've found works best for me.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
High protein keto diet. Train like a competitive bodybuilder. Cardio immediately after training. 30 minutes minimum. Add 5 minutes per session after a couple weeks if you aren't progressing. Continue to add until you get to 45 minutes per session. I'd do cardio on off days too if I were you. Those days I'd do it fasted if possible. This is what I've found works best for me.
my leanest time was when I went to a gym that had a quarter mile track surrounding the weight room. I'd do some sprints between sets

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my leanest time was when I went to a gym that had a quarter mile track surrounding the weight room. I'd do some sprints between sets
Wow, that's cool. Wish my gym had that. Or even that I had an acces to a running track inside. My cardio and running usually takes a hit in winter, cause' it get's to -15°F in here and I'm reluctant to go for a run and the ice makes it impossible to be sprinting.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’m 32

Also some history I’ve been doing extreme diets and IF I believe that contributed to my weight gain if you know about Metabolic Adaption. That’s why I haven’t cut my calories like I used to in the past but I feel like it’s taken me ages to loose 9kg.

I dunno what it is I don’t see no definition or I can’t seem to loose that gut always had this rounded off lower belly even when I’ve lost weight in the past. Does anyone thinks it’s got to do with testosterone??

I have fat around mid and lower belly that I want to target. Do you think any supplements that help build brown fat will help? Dunno if I make sense but I’m sure you get the gist

Thanks in advance
Metabolic adaptation is some bs the fat activist have made up. I do IF everyday and three to seven day fast all the time. Depending on if I’m cutting or clean building of muscle my calorie intake will vary. However as you lose weight your weight can stall as your body doesn’t need as many calories to run. If you add muscle while losing then your resting and active calorie needs will increase and will burn more. But you have got to gain some muscle or at the very least preserve what muscle you have to keep yourself from falling victim on the stall.
the lack there of any definition comes from a lack of muscle man not so much test levels. You need good cardio and lift until your muscles feel like exploding and then do some more. I will literally do core work until my abs lock up and i have to lay flat on my stomach for a bit. Theres nothing you can take to target belly fat you need to lower overall bf and you have a bit to go as well as building of muscle. If I’ve got the math right your around 198lbs and a lot of that isn’t lean muscle. I’d like to know what your daily eating looks like and where your calories are coming from.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m an endomorph with asian heritage which doesn’t help getting lean because of genetics

I know many people wownt encourage to take any compounds but I feel like I’ve done my best in terms of training and nutrition feel like my genetics doesn’t allow me to get the edge that I need

Some stats

168cm
200lbs
BMI 25%

2500 calories daily

Train moderate to hard mainly weight training
3/4 time a week

I walk incline for 15/20min after with 20kg sand bag in different variations on holding.

I really do train hard

Please I’m not knocking them guys that comment training and nutrition and deficit and blah blah please I’ve heard that millions of times and that still hasn’t been working and I’m loosing motivation I need something to give me an edge so that I can get motivated again then work without any compounds

I need some advice on what gear / Sarms etc would you advise a lab rat that wants to loose fat and lean out

Also I found some guy online can anyone say what compound he might be taking.

Thanks in advance View attachment 211015
Nothing is needed to make this transformation, nothing at all.

It looks like he lost about 30-40lbs, has a similar amount of muscle in both pictures (less muscle in the after) and then shaved and oiled himself up to look better in the after picture.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I’m 32

Thanks in advance
You're not seeing any definition because you need to lose way more weight than you think you do, and that's not a jab at you, that's everybody including myself. At my strongest ever I weighed 223lbs but I was fat, I remember thinking 🤔🤔🤔 if I loose like 15lbs il be ripped and all this muscle will show, so I dropped 15 lbs and I still had a gut. Then I thought if I drop 10 more lbs il get that 6 pack, so I dropped 10:more and now at -25lbs ........ Still no 6 pack, flat stomach but not there yet. So I kept dieting till I eventually got to 193. Down 30lbs and my abs are showing but I still got a layer of fat. Time to suffer a little, not terrible but a little, dropped 10more lbs. Down to 183. Now Im kinda there at this point. What I thought was going to take a 15 lb weight loss took 40 lbs.

But here's the kicker, in picture number one I weigh 223 lb, I was on a load of gear. Test, eq, dienolone and M1A. I was trying my hardest to get my strongest and my diet was food and more food, I thought gear would make the food into muscle and I wouldn't get fat. I even convinced myself I was gaining muscle the whole time because of my strength. Till one day I looked in the mirror and holy moly.

In picture 2 I came off the cycle, took no fat burners, did almost no extra cardio and just went on a diet. There were periods of dieting and then periods of recomping then periods of dieting and periods of recomping. I didn't just diet non-stop forever. @223lbs I was eating over 4200 calories.
By the time I was 190-195, 3000calories was maintenance.
By the time I was 183 I was eating 2000-2300.

It's diet not drugs and here's your proof. It doesn't happen over night, the total time between pictures is actually a little over a year. And that's only because I wasn't dedicated to it all the time. Could have been done in a much shorter time. If you have a substantial amount of weight to lose it's going to take a long time.

40lbs. (in my defense, the fat pic on the left I was benching 350 and deadlifting 500. Those were personal bests for me and it deluded me into thinking I was getting jacked lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I took that same final picture and oiled up and got some good lighting and had somebody else take the photo for me it would look way more dramatic lol. But I don't got time for all that sorcery

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've just been seeing more and more threads lately of people asking what's the best stack for cutting, or what gear cuts belly fat, or does trt get you ripped.

It's frustrating because we all want the secret, myself included.

But the secret is that there is no fuking secret.

Diet till you get your desired bodyfat level. Now at that point if you wanna build some muscle start adding calories and maybe a little bit of drugs and keep repeating the process. The process never ends.

Now don't get me wrong. At my final picture of 183, that last 10lbs I probably should have started a cycle, I could have held a little more muscle and cut calories harder and longer and got leaner. But my goal wasn't to be shredded, it was just to get lean or 10ish% bf. If I was cutting to 6-8% I wouldn't even have attempted it without drugs. Or I might have and regret it.
But at that point it's to perseve muscle, not burn fat.

I'm pro drugs! Especially bodybuilding drugs!!! If you wanna do drugs and you can without screwing up your life then power to you. If you wanna use steroids and ped the awesome.

But use your drugs with a purpose, don't use your drugs as a crutch or think drugs will fix your problem. The won't. Not with hard drugs and not with bodybuilding drugs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also here's what a tan and good lighting And better posing can do. There's only a 5lb difference between these 2 pictures. In the first picture the lighting is terrible I'm leaning forward and my arms are tilted and they look like crap. In the second photo I got a tan, good posture, good pose and much better lighting
IMG_20210521_182726315~2.jpg
Resized_20211123_155127~4.jpeg

Last edited:

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're not seeing any definition because you need to lose way more weight than you think you do, and that's not a jab at you, that's everybody including myself. At my strongest ever I weighed 223lbs but I was fat, I remember thinking 🤔🤔🤔 if I loose like 15lbs il be ripped and all this muscle will show, so I dropped 15 lbs and I still had a gut. Then I thought if I drop 10 more lbs il get that 6 pack, so I dropped 10:more and now at -25lbs ........ Still no 6 pack, flat stomach but not there yet. So I kept dieting till I eventually got to 193. Down 30lbs and my abs are showing but I still got a layer of fat. Time to suffer a little, not terrible but a little, dropped 10more lbs. Down to 183. Now Im kinda there at this point. What I thought was going to take a 15 lb weight loss took 40 lbs.

But here's the kicker, in picture number one I weigh 223 lb, I was on a load of gear. Test, eq, dienolone and M1A. I was trying my hardest to get my strongest and my diet was food and more food, I thought gear would make the food into muscle and I wouldn't get fat. I even convinced myself I was gaining muscle the whole time because of my strength. Till one day I looked in the mirror and holy moly.

In picture 2 I came off the cycle, took no fat burners, did almost no extra cardio and just went on a diet. There were periods of dieting and then periods of recomping then periods of dieting and periods of recomping. I didn't just diet non-stop forever. @223lbs I was eating over 4200 calories.
By the time I was 190-195, 3000calories was maintenance.
By the time I was 183 I was eating 2000-2300.

It's diet not drugs and here's your proof. It doesn't happen over night, the total time between pictures is actually a little over a year. And that's only because I wasn't dedicated to it all the time. Could have been done in a much shorter time. If you have a substantial amount of weight to lose it's going to take a long time.

40lbs. (in my defense, the fat pic on the left I was benching 350 and deadlifting 500. Those were personal bests for me and it deluded me into thinking I was getting jacked lol)
Solid educational post bro; basically what everyone is saying in their own way but with the personal anecdote and photos to support it. Hopefully OP pays it some mind.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very first post has it right. Calorie deficit. Anybody can get lean. Building muscle is the hard part.dont wais gear on a cut unless your trying to hold muscle and hit 5 percent body fat or on gear all the time. I’ve never used gear to cut. It’s all diet. Especially if your over 20 percent body fat. Diet down and then run a cycle to muscle up.

akhimoe

Awards
Metabolic adaptation is some bs the fat activist have made up. I do IF everyday and three to seven day fast all the time. Depending on if I’m cutting or clean building of muscle my calorie intake will vary. However as you lose weight your weight can stall as your body doesn’t need as many calories to run. If you add muscle while losing then your resting and active calorie needs will increase and will burn more. But you have got to gain some muscle or at the very least preserve what muscle you have to keep yourself from falling victim on the stall.
the lack there of any definition comes from a lack of muscle man not so much test levels. You need good cardio and lift until your muscles feel like exploding and then do some more. I will literally do core work until my abs lock up and i have to lay flat on my stomach for a bit. Theres nothing you can take to target belly fat you need to lower overall bf and you have a bit to go as well as building of muscle. If I’ve got the math right your around 198lbs and a lot of that isn’t lean muscle. I’d like to know what your daily eating looks like and where your calories are coming from.

Thanks man really appreciate this post,

Sorry for the late reply been busy resting and training.

Also Been having these cold showers recently helping me sleep better feel better.

I eat roughly between 2300 / 2500 calories been eye balling for a while now I’m sure I’m out of sync that’s why I’m not loosing weight.

I’ll tell you my usual day of food looks like

Breakfast: 40g of chocolate mini weetabix

1 cup coffee with milk with half teaspoon sugar

Snack : 2 slices of sourdough with hommous

Gym : pre workout / prolific by PES I think

Post gym : chilli con carne with a fist of white rice

Or sometimes : grilled chicken with fist of white rice broccoli , carrots

Snack : honey roasted peanuts or peanut butter 2 tablespoons

Meal: 2 scrambled eggs with a tortilla wrap

And lastly sometimes a diet whey protein shake from my protein.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Diet is the problem,
Thanks man really appreciate this post,

Sorry for the late reply been busy resting and training.

Also Been having these cold showers recently helping me sleep better feel better.

I eat roughly between 2300 / 2500 calories been eye balling for a while now I’m sure I’m out of sync that’s why I’m not loosing weight.

I’ll tell you my usual day of food looks like

Breakfast: 40g of chocolate mini weetabix

1 cup coffee with milk with half teaspoon sugar

Snack : 2 slices of sourdough with hommous

Gym : pre workout / prolific by PES I think

Post gym : chilli con carne with a fist of white rice

Or sometimes : grilled chicken with fist of white rice broccoli , carrots

Snack : honey roasted peanuts or peanut butter 2 tablespoons

Meal: 2 scrambled eggs with a tortilla wrap

And lastly sometimes a diet whey protein shake from my protein.
Stop snacking and eat meals, also your diet is low in protein and high in crap,

your breakfast dosent even have a protein source. Your just getting whatever protein there is in your carb source aka weetacrap, I mean crapabix😓 snacking on bread with hummus or high calorie high fat nuts and peanut butter is 2 things I would be snacking on if my goal was to gain weight. Your post gym and meal 2 are the only things your doing right.

If you insist on snacks then have some low calorie fruits or vegetables.

Meal 1- 4 scrambled eggs and a slice of sourdough. 28gm protein 360calories

Meal 2/pre workout- drink that my protein shake (1.5 scoops) and have a apple 30Gm pro 220calories

Meal 3/post workout- 5oz chicken breast, 1cup rice 45pro 450 calories

Meal 4 - get creative but keep yourself limited to 500 calories and try to get the majority of those calories from protein and fat.

You could do steak and eggs, or a big omlette, another chicken meal, another shake with some peanut butter or nuts.

That gives you about 1500 calories and double the protein you have been eating.

Now I know 1500 is low, I'm assuming your going to use some cooking sprays, maybe put a sauce on your chicken, have your coffee with milk ect.

I gave you 500 extra calories to figure out all that stuff.

Try sticking to that for a month and see what happens.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't have to stick exactly to that. But if you make substitutes make sure there calorically close. You don't need a ton of protein but if you prioritize protein then it's harder to make bad choices

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet is the problem,

your breakfast dosent even have a protein source. Your just getting whatever protein there is in your carb source aka weetacrap, I mean crapabix snacking on bread with hummus or high calorie high fat nuts and peanut butter is 2 things I would be snacking on if my goal was to gain weight. Your post gym and meal 2 are the only things your doing right.

Meal 2/pre workout- drink that my protein shake (1.5 scoops) and have a apple 30Gm pro 220calories

Meal 4 - get creative but keep yourself limited to 500 calories and try to get the majority of those calories from protein and fat.

You could do steak and eggs, or a big omlette, another chicken meal, another shake with some peanut butter or nuts.

Now I know 1500 is low, I'm assuming your going to use some cooking sprays, maybe put a sauce on your chicken, have your coffee with milk ect.

You gave him an entire diet plan. Lol.. the moment I saw his diet, it just made my initial assessment about him 100% accurate. Someone who said “I know how diet works. So don’t give me the diet blah blah blah spiel”. This is the guy who blamed his ‘Asian Genetics’ for being fat.

akhimoe

Awards
Diet is the problem,

your breakfast dosent even have a protein source. Your just getting whatever protein there is in your carb source aka weetacrap, I mean crapabix snacking on bread with hummus or high calorie high fat nuts and peanut butter is 2 things I would be snacking on if my goal was to gain weight. Your post gym and meal 2 are the only things your doing right.

Bro thank you for breaking this down like this
I guess this is the sort of answer I was looking for, Google just gives me some fraff and jargon I don’t understand.

Salut to you, I’m gonna try this and back in about month and see what happens

akhimoe

Awards
Diet is the problem,

I guess this is the sort of answer I was looking for, Google just gives me some fraff and jargon I don’t understand.

akhimoe

Awards
You gave him an entire diet plan. Lol.. the moment I saw his diet, it just made my initial assessment about him 100% accurate. Someone who said “I know how diet works. So don’t give me the diet blah blah blah spiel”. This is the guy who blamed his ‘Asian Genetics’ for being fat.
Ok bro don’t need to knock me like that I’m accepting it humbly loool

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Be honest with yourself, make a food journal and write down everything you eat. Even if you cheat with 100 calorie snack write it down. If you did that every day at the end of the week that's 700 calories extra, at the end of the month it's an extra 2,800 calories. Little things add up.
If you screw up on 1 thing, remove it from somewhere else to balance it out.

Guessing dosent work 99% of the time. It's really hard to guess.

But something that will help you a lot is figuring out how many calories each meal is. You can give yourself a list of 400 calorie meals or 500 calorie meals etc. Then once you have a good understanding of what's in your meals it's easier to just pick randomly from the lists and make it through your day without screwing up

Bcbeta

Awards
You said 2500 calories? What is your macros breakdown in % I can assure you that you are not eating properly and not enough protein..

akhimoe

Awards
You said 2500 calories? What is your macros breakdown in % I can assure you that you are not eating properly and not enough protein..
Protein Grams :167
Fat Grams : 78
Carbs Grams : 166
Fiber Grams : 31-41