Can anyone recommend an Australian based Supplement company?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know the protein ones like Bulkpowders/nutrients, VPA etc, but I used to buy anti estrogens and muscle builders from Cavemannutrition, but seems like they closed down.

Anyone got any other websites?

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
@BennyMagoo79 @chunkymunkey @weightsiwield
I was just about to post this. I pretty much use Caveman for everything, but his website has been down for a few weeks now so I think he's shut up shop, unfortunately.

I'll have to check out Lipo Guy. I'm ordering a boatload of CEL/SNS supps directly from them which will cover me for the next 5 months. I've been getting SELECT protein off iHerb as needed.

Unfortunately, our dollar is mud at the moment so the conversion is a killer.

larkham

Awards
CEL/SNS just had a sale 30% off…

I find many local stores only stock local brands which don’t have the best formulas

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't exist anymore, but Wicked Suppz was a great AU brand. Had the best Epicatechin product I've ever used.

That's all I have to add. Sorry.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the protein ones like Bulkpowders/nutrients, VPA etc, but I used to buy anti estrogens and muscle builders from Cavemannutrition, but seems like they closed down.

Anyone got any other websites?
Really? I mean they were tripling the price of supplements. How the hell did they manage not to profit 🤣

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Really? I mean they were tripling the price of supplements. How the hell did they manage not to profit 🤣
Monopoly mate.. they are the only ones selling certain brands like BLR and SNS but still.. way over priced 😅
They just closed one of their websites, the more formal one is still running.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didnt think they were too bad, I mean its expensive but trying to get them over from america was only a little bit cheaper, but took ages