Can anyone recommend a stevia sweetened electrolyte blend?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife wants one. What's good?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ketolytes Stevia

Hands down the best on the market, and just make sure you select the stevia-sweetened version because they have both.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
********* Stevia

Hands down the best on the market, and just make sure you select the stevia-sweetened version because they have both.
Keto Lytes..I don't know why this site stars out this companies name but it is starting to piss me the fuckck off

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Lytes..I don't know why this site stars out this companies name but it is starting to piss me the fuckck off
Because the company is not a board sponsor. It’s against the rules

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because the company is not a board sponsor. It’s against the rules
that is not true

we have talked about this brand many times recently in the GDA thread, secondly, the company name is not keto lytes so there is no reason to block it out, and third, we talk about many brands here that do not board sponsors i.e. Ghost, C4, etc. Just go scroll through the new product release thread. Most, if not all of the "new products" are not from board sponsors. I believe you are mistaken. And, if not, and it is seriously against the rules to mention a brand that is not a sponsor, well then this is the last time I ever come to this site for the rest of time because that would be the most childish and ridiculous thing on the planet and something I have no time for. Period.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is not true

we have talked about this brand many times recently in the GDA thread, secondly, the company name is not keto lytes so there is no reason to block it out, and third, we talk about many brands here that do not board sponsors i.e. Ghost, C4, etc. Just go scroll through the new product release thread. Most, if not all of the "new products" are not from board sponsors. I believe you are mistaken. And, if not, and it is seriously against the rules to mention a brand that is not a sponsor, well then this is the last time I ever come to this site for the rest of time because that would be the most childish and ridiculous thing on the planet and something I have no time for. Period.
Your level of anger about this is is overboard. Did u type the name or post a link?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG

I like this one, but it doesn't have very much salt. lemon flavor is good too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
********* Stevia

Great suggestion. I came into the thread to recommend this product myself.

It would normally only star it out if you were posting an outside link to it.

If you weren't posting a link that would mean that on the backend of the site, at some point it was listed as a term to automatically star out. There's usually no ill intent there on the admins part. It would normally only be done if someone were promoting the product in a competing sponsors product thread or if someone was overgoing it in promoting it - like if it seemed like someone was shilling for the product instead of just regularly recommending it. It could be something that was done ages ago that the admin may not even remember doing.

The owner of that company would never do anything wrong to make that happen or for that to be an issue so it was likely just a case of someone that was a fan of the company or product getting a little too overzealous at promoting it at some point and time.

that is not true

To the best of my understanding, the rule is against posting outside links to non-sponsor brands and products. So for example, in theory its okay to mention or discuss them but not link to them.

The only time I've seen this not be okay was when someone would shill for a brand that wasn't a sponsor. Like just promote a brand or product that isn't a sponsor so much that it seems like it was an incentivized thing for them to do &/or do it in a competing companies thread.

I know that in this case if someone did that, it wouldn't have been the company owner himself - bc he wouldn't do that.

I hope the explanation helps.