Can anybody recommend Fusion supplements?

Pinjanot

Awards
Can anybody recommend Fusion supplements?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my brother used their 6 bromo this summer for leaning along with yohimbine and his results were very good , .. so i can say that their AIs are g2g .also i got 1 bottle 6 bromo but i dont know with what supp can i stack this for now :p ..
As for their prohormones,i dont know i havent got any experience with them

Pinjanot

Awards
my brother used their 6 bromo this summer for leaning along with yohimbine and his results were very good , .. so i can say that their AIs are g2g .also i got 1 bottle 6 bromo but i dont know with what supp can i stack this for now :p ..
As for their prohormones,i dont know i havent got any experience with them
Thinking about ordering thei sarms. But cant find any reviews?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking about ordering thei sarms. But cant find any reviews?
I wouldn't bother. Just stick with their prohormones. A halodrol or epistane cycle will be 10 times more effective than any sarm cycle. Not sure fusion does an epistane though. I've used sarms a lot and they do work, you also don't suffer the back pumps etc. associated with prohormones. Recently however I have seen sarm reviews where the subject didn't appear to gain anything noticeable but in bloodwork his test was completely tanked. And that was ostarine. I would recommend sarms for healing purposes primarily or stacked to add to a cycle (I recently did superdrol and Lgd). S4 would also aid in strength and dryness in my opinion. As for the fusion brand I'm not so sure. I got nothing from androtest. I'm a brawn fan at the moment.

Pinjanot

Awards
I know but i Will stack it with testo. I was asking about their sarms if anyone tried that brand.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can stick with OL sarms .. ithink that they are legit sarms

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't bother. Just stick with their prohormones. A halodrol or epistane cycle will be 10 times more effective than any sarm cycle. Not sure fusion does an epistane though. I've used sarms a lot and they do work, you also don't suffer the back pumps etc. associated with prohormones. Recently however I have seen sarm reviews where the subject didn't appear to gain anything noticeable but in bloodwork his test was completely tanked. And that was ostarine. I would recommend sarms for healing purposes primarily or stacked to add to a cycle (I recently did superdrol and Lgd). S4 would also aid in strength and dryness in my opinion. As for the fusion brand I'm not so sure. I got nothing from androtest. I'm a brawn fan at the moment.
i run 11 andro brawn at 600 mg and i dont notice anything .. do you have any experience with brawn halo or epi??? cause im interesting for these but im afraid that will be underdosed..their price is very very good but one guy told me that their p -mag was underdosed too

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i run 11 andro brawn at 600 mg and i dont notice anything .. do you have any experience with brawn halo or epi??? cause im interesting for these but im afraid that will be underdosed..their price is very very good but one guy told me that their p -mag was underdosed too
I have used their epi in the past with solid results. With halo and epi you have to put the work in. Diet and training need to be spot on and you need to be doing everything that would be getting you results natural, then they will increase your results. They are not like superdrol where you can just workout once per week, eat burger King everyday and still watch you lr chest and shoulders blow up. Results are still more noticeable than say an ostarine cycle though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL is a quality company so anything from this is going to be pretty good imo.