Can Anabolic Elite Cause Hair Loss?

Luca316

Awards
I'm thinking about going on Anabeta Elite because I hear that it is one of the best natural supplements for putting on size. However, I hear that it is a bit androgenic and it can also be a test booster. I am prone to hair loss, so will taking this product cause my hair to thin out and shed?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can if you're susceptible to male pattern baldness, so I wouldn't recommend you take it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it depends on the user but i'm almost bald anyways so I don't worry about it too much. haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like stated the user has a lot to do with it.

Luca316

Awards
That's a shame! I've been told by reps of the company that hair loss is not a reported side effect and that it shouldn't be a problem to anyone that goes on it, but I guess I shouldn't go on it then. Are there any other products for making lean gains that won't contribute to hair loss? Would x-factor advanced be safe ?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a shame! I've been told by reps of the company that hair loss is not a reported side effect and that it shouldn't be a problem to anyone that goes on it, but I guess I shouldn't go on it then. Are there any other products for making lean gains that won't contribute to hair loss? Would x-factor advanced be safe ?
If you're someone not prone to hairloss, the product is fine, but since you already have an issue, that's why you shouldn't go on anything androgenic.