Can a transdermal DHEA product(Dermacine) be used without cycling?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to try Dermacine, but don't want to have to cycle off and have my test dip.

Side Note: I wanted to make a new thread specifically on just this question, even though it was touched on in the other supplement thread I made, but that thread only touched on Dermacine and not really this specific question. Also, I can get more results to this specific question with it's own thread.

D

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Doesn't really raise your test levels all that much tbh. I don't know why one would use it when 4-dhea and epiandro works so much better.

W

warrior737

Awards
Doesn't really raise your test levels all that much tbh. I don't know why one would use it when 4-dhea and epiandro works so much better.
Both those products you name cause more sides like hair loss, mail patten baldness, suppression and or gyno. Much more so then a small dermicrine run which can reap good results for minimum suppression or sides.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would personally cycle it just to be safe. The sides from epi andro and 4-ad are much less likely than you are making them out to be.

D

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Both those products you name cause more sides like hair loss, mail patten baldness, suppression and or gyno. Much more so then a small dermicrine run which can reap good results for minimum suppression or sides.
That's because they actually work. Dermacrine and DHEA in general provides barely any benefits outside of mood elevation to speak of it realistically.

Androgenic side effects are expected when increasing androgen levels in the body. Suppression is expected as well. There's a reason why straight DHEA has so little to no side effects, because it provides such a low amount of androgens to the body if any.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't take DHEA for any test boosting benefits. It will help with mood, energy, and some mild memory benefits and is really only helpful if you are 35+. Cycling isn't necessary if you are taking it for the reasons you would take DHEA when your levels naturally lower as it is necessary to keep it in normal ranges.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about it having Resveratrol, or is that a sh**y when it comes to acting like a SERM? I only really need a 300 point increase. I'm not looking for steroid level testosterone levels.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I do believe my cortisol probably is low. I have dermatitis and have had it since I finished accutane(doctor prescribed). That was about 3 years ago and was my second accutane treatment.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS makes a quality line of transdermals, including the Dermacrine. Plus, new products are coming soon!!

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPS makes a quality line of transdermals, including the Dermacrine. Plus, new products are coming soon!!
Yeah, I'm just trying to find the best treatment. There are three products I'm still not sure to choose from. Then there is confusion looking at other people talk about these products only raising test a little, however "a little" is relative. Do they mean a little as in 50 points, 200 points, 300 points, ect. All I know is, they won't get my to steroid levels, but I'm not going to be using them for that.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just trying to find the best treatment. There are three products I'm still not sure to choose from. Then there is confusion looking at other people talk about these products only raising test a little, however "a little" is relative. Do they mean a little as in 50 points, 200 points, 300 points, ect. All I know is, they won't get my to steroid levels, but I'm not going to be using them for that.
I understand what you're saying, and youre correct. But as in every discussion,5 people will have 5 opinions and 5 views. Regardless of the fact that Im a rep for BPS, I am a straight forward person and wont lie to you. To date, BPS transdermals are the only brand Ive tried, so I cannot and will not bash or attempt to degrade other companies and their products. With that being said, The Dermcrine is an incredible product, and the Androcrine is amazing. Price wise, they wont smash your wallet. I haven't received a rep code yet, but if I had one Id give it to you if you were interested in trying and saving a bit. If you do decide to, let me know beforehand and Ill see what I can do, even if I have to contact another rep.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand what you're saying, and youre correct. But as in every discussion,5 people will have 5 opinions and 5 views. Regardless of the fact that Im a rep for BPS, I am a straight forward person and wont lie to you. To date, BPS transdermals are the only brand Ive tried, so I cannot and will not bash or attempt to degrade other companies and their products. With that being said, The Dermcrine is an incredible product, and the Androcrine is amazing. Price wise, they wont smash your wallet. I haven't received a rep code yet, but if I had one Id give it to you if you were interested in trying and saving a bit. If you do decide to, let me know beforehand and Ill see what I can do, even if I have to contact another rep.
Thank you. I'm leaning towards transdermals over pills, just to avoid potential GERD issues. I'm not saying I'll get GERD flare up with certain pills or not, but with herbal pills it's always a hit or miss if I'll get GERD flare ups. THat's why I had to stop taking Rebirth(not trying to diss Black Lion Labs). Rebirth felt like it worked, it just tore my stomach up.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I'm leaning towards transdermals over pills, just to avoid potential GERD issues. I'm not saying I'll get GERD flare up with certain pills or not, but with herbal pills it's always a hit or miss if I'll get GERD flare ups. THat's why I had to stop taking Rebirth(not trying to diss Black Lion Labs). Rebirth felt like it worked, it just tore my stomach up.
Some peoples bodies accept what others wont. The transdermals are a great thing!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what your looking for Dermacrine fits the bill perfectly. I would not say it raises test at all though. It will increase energy, slightly improve libido, increase memory, drastically improve mood (pregnenolone and dhea have shown to be fantastic for anxiety and depression in quite a few studies), and unlikely but possible you might feel a bit more alpha. You also mentioned low cortisol what guess what pregnenolone fits the bill on this too, as pregnenolone can turn into cortisol but only tends to do so when needed. As for cycling no need nothing in it will be suppressive. Don't take me wrong this WILL NOT increase your gainz, it wont bulk you up, it wont give you libido or alpha feeling of injecting testosterone, but this is still a great supplement for the reasons i already mentioned.

Ps i am not sponsored or a rep of any kind im. Hell i dont even like BPS other than Dermacrine and androcrine, after mat left. Its just a good product

D

dynamo

Banned
Awards
What about it having Resveratrol, or is that a sh**y when it comes to acting like a SERM? I only really need a 300 point increase. I'm not looking for steroid level testosterone levels.
I have not seen a single phyto-SERM (more accurately, purported phyto-SERM) which has been effective in vivo. Transdermal application is not really going to do much either.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what your looking for Dermacrine fits the bill perfectly. I would not say it raises test at all though. It will increase energy, slightly improve libido, increase memory, drastically improve mood (pregnenolone and dhea have shown to be fantastic for anxiety and depression in quite a few studies), and unlikely but possible you might feel a bit more alpha. You also mentioned low cortisol what guess what pregnenolone fits the bill on this too, as pregnenolone can turn into cortisol but only tends to do so when needed. As for cycling no need nothing in it will be suppressive. Don't take me wrong this WILL NOT increase your gainz, it wont bulk you up, it wont give you libido or alpha feeling of injecting testosterone, but this is still a great supplement for the reasons i already mentioned.

Ps i am not sponsored or a rep of any kind im. Hell i dont even like BPS other than Dermacrine and androcrine, after mat left. Its just a good product
So new increase in LH?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything OTC that will, or am I better off trying to get toremifene at this point?
There is some stuff but nothing substantial. Also if you going for serm option i would go with clomid for lh increase. Although clomid does come with its on side effects and torem is the next best and doesnt have nearly the side effects. I can definitely recommend some good otc stuff if you want, but im doing it in the morning. Im super tired.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if my DHEA is low, would raising it then have a huge impact? I'm going to get my DHEA and Cortisol tested.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys what if I cycle Dermacine like how I cycle lj100? Meaning taking it 5 days on, 2 off. LJ100 seems to be working for mood, but damn it makes me face hot. I don't pictures hormone levels lowering in just two days off.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well, I'm going to give dermacrine a try. I've been taking lj100 and they have helped my mood a lot, however they make me feel like my face is on fire. They do make me feel more "alpha" though. So, I'm wondering if my DHEA really is low normally. I jsut can't take lj100 and keep waiting for the face burning feeling to go away. In about a mouth I'm going to get blood work from my doctor. I'm going to ask her to also check DHEA and inform her I'm taking DHEA. That way if my DHEA is above normal/in suppressive mode; I can scale back or stop taking dermacine if need be. Hopefully it is a DHEA issue, which it MIGHT be considering how much my mood has improved with lj100 and that is supposed to increase DHEA.