Can’t sleep on DMZ!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been taking DMZ (hardcore sports nutrition) at 32mg daily. I’ve been on for 14 days now. I’ve taken DMZ about a dozen times. And this is my third time taking this brand of DMZ. I take the first cap right before I leave for work at around 9am then the second cap at about 11pm. I will feel super tired then about 30mins after taking the DMZ I will be wide awake and won’t be able to sleep until 4-5am. I think maybe it’s because I’m not taking a complete cycle support product. Since I’m only taking 32mg I’m just taking 1,500mg Hawthorn, 1,800mg NAC and 4,000mg garlic extract daily. Last night I did get a bloody nose so I’ll make sure to swing my the supermarket and get my BP checked? Could it be my BP that’s keeping me up? Any suggestions on what I could add? Or maybe take the second capsule at around 5pm.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Certain anabolics have hurt my sleep as well. You could try taking it much earlier like 4pm or so.

The only thing that really works if I have horrid cycle insomnia are benzos but they can become super addictive and I'm sure they are not healthy in thier own right. For shirt periods, limited use though they work fantastic for me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677...

Trashes melatonin imho.

I cant sleep at all as of lately so i cheat frrom time to time with mk. I simply cant get to sleep, i get into this weird hallucinogenic state where i start to dream but I am aware that i M awake (its not lucid dreaming, i am awake but i am simply hallucinating) and can feel the surroundings of real life as well as the dream. Then i wake up and its like that, feeling like a zombie constantly. Been awake all night last night didnt get a minute of sleep just hallucinations lol

As a matter of fact on tren i slept normal and off cycle i cant sleep for sh1t 😮

With mk I sleep like a baby

Last edited:
Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got another bloody nose, but right after checked my BP 127/81. I haven’t checked my BP in a long time. So even though this is a preety normal range it may be high for me. Going to pick up some celery seed extract from Walmart tonight.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man the blood would scare me personally. I just found that rad causes bleeding in some as well, might be just how the compound (or brand) effects you individually?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By the way I have been taking sleep medication, one night it was 2am, and after trying to fall asleep since 11pm I took 24mg of melatonin and 50mg of diphenhydramine and didn’t fall asleep till 7am, only to wake up a hour and half later for work. You would think I would be exhausted the entire day and fall asleep very early that night. But nope was still up till 4-5am.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mk677...

Trashes melatonin imho.

I cant sleep at all as of lately so i cheat frrom time to time with mk. I simply cant get to sleep, i get into this weird hallucinogenic state where i start to dream but I am aware that i M awake (its not lucid dreaming, i am awake but i am simply hallucinating) and can feel the surroundings of real life as well as the dream. Then i wake up and its like that, feeling like a zombie constantly. Been awake all night last night didnt get a minute of sleep just hallucinations lol

As a matter of fact on tren i slept normal and off cycle i cant sleep for sh1t

With mk I sleep like a baby

I know EXACTLY what you mean about the so-called hallucinations. It’s hard to explain but it’s like your still awake but just having weird thoughts and sh1t. You think your on the brink of falling asleep but you don’t.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man the blood would scare me personally. I just found that rad causes bleeding in some as well, might be just how the compound (or brand) effects you individually?
When the juice ain’t worth the squeeze...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take all the DMZ before noon. Are you on testosterone? If not, add HCG, and or DHEA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take (almost) all of my orals in the morning because it is easy for my sleep to be disturbed.
But DMZ doesn't affect my sleep much.

Keep an eye on your BP.

Oohhh..,...... 24mg of MELATONIN????

WOW

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way I have been taking sleep medication, one night it was 2am, and after trying to fall asleep since 11pm I took 24mg of melatonin and 50mg of diphenhydramine and didn’t fall asleep till 7am, only to wake up a hour and half later for work. You would think I would be exhausted the entire day and fall asleep very early that night. But nope was still up till 4-5am.
24mg of melatonan? I don't know too much about the stuff but it's a hormone as far as I know and that seems like a really high dose. Also you said you've done 12 cycles of DMZ. Not sure in how many years, but that's a lot, especially if other times you did other stuff.

I'm not trying to come off as "better than you". I take stuff too and have been in the anabolic drug game a very long time. But nose bleeds no sleep many cycles super high melatonin...I think maybe look into stuff a bit more and try to take things a bit safer. It's just my friendly 2 cents. Decide for yourself.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take (almost) all of my orals in the morning because it is easy for my sleep to be disturbed.
But DMZ doesn't affect my sleep much.

Keep an eye on your BP.

Oohhh..,...... 24mg of MELATONIN????

WOW
I got the 12mg pills, I have such a high tolerance to the stuff since I’ve been taking it for years. Really need a tolerance break from the stuff.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got the 12mg pills, I have such a high tolerance to the stuff since I’ve been taking it for years. Really need a tolerance break from the stuff.
With melatonin the less you take, the better it works for sleep, from what I have studied on it. Also, take it 2 to 3 hours before you sleep. Start with 300mcg, 2 hours before bed.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea try and cold turkey for awhile or have multiple sleep things in your arsenal then alternate so that you don't become resistant to one.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking DMZ (hardcore sports nutrition) at 32mg daily. I’ve been on for 14 days now. I’ve taken DMZ about a dozen times. And this is my third time taking this brand of DMZ. I take the first cap right before I leave for work at around 9am then the second cap at about 11pm. I will feel super tired then about 30mins after taking the DMZ I will be wide awake and won’t be able to sleep until 4-5am. I think maybe it’s because I’m not taking a complete cycle support product. Since I’m only taking 32mg I’m just taking 1,500mg Hawthorn, 1,800mg NAC and 4,000mg garlic extract daily. Last night I did get a bloody nose so I’ll make sure to swing my the supermarket and get my BP checked? Could it be my BP that’s keeping me up? Any suggestions on what I could add? Or maybe take the second capsule at around 5pm.

Things to consider:

1) 24mg of Melatonin is probably why you can’t sleep. Melatonin has adverse effects over 10mg. High doses of Melatonin will keep you up. You should never need more than 5-7.5mg.

2) If you’re not running a test base, that’s also probably contributing to the lack of sleep. Msten will have your natural testosterone production in the dirt quickly. Low T can cause bad sleep problems.

3) “Only 32mg of Msten” 32mg is a lot dude. If I couldn’t sleep, the first thing I would do is back down the dosage.

4) Nosebleeds aren’t necessarily correlated with high BP. Hematocrit can be too high without crazy BP readings.

Go donate blood immediately. If they don’t let you because your Hemoglobin/Hematocrit are too high, go to your doctor and have them prescribe it.