Unanswered Can’t lose weight on Tren A

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Hello all. Im a non tested competitive PL. Stats: 227lbs 6’2” 13ish %bf
Cycle: Test E 100mg/E3D (this is Cruise dose I never come off), Tren A 65mg/ED, Anavar 50mg ED (bumping to 75mg soon for comp), No AI (I don’t aromatize at this level of test), vitamin B6 500mg/daily for prolactin control

My issue is that I’m about 4 weeks out from competition and struggling to drop weight. I’m competing in the 220lb class. I’ve been eating at a caloric deficit for weeks now and when starting the cycle of Tren I believe was about 224lbs. Now even tho I’m at a deficit I have gained about 3lbs. My strength goes up every workout session and aggression is definitely up as well, but I’m just not experiencing any of the body recomposition effects of tren. Strangely enough my arms look leaner/more vascular as does my chest and shoulders. It’s mainly my stomach that looks much more bloated than usual. Looks like I’m retaining water and fat there solely. Diet is fairly clean I don’t eat junk food and meal prep and cook my own foods only. Recently have been told by my GI to add more fiber to my daily intake around 35-38g a day to fix some gut issues I’ve had. But that’s been for two days at most. Can anyone chime in as to what’s happening and how u can go about correcting it? Should I add ephedrine and caffeine in these last few weeks just to help burn more cals?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren changes what you should consider your "deficit". It increases feed efficiency, so less food adds more weight. Are you cutting at the same deficit you would without tren?

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Tren changes what you should consider your "deficit". It increases feed efficiency, so less food adds more weight. Are you cutting at the same deficit you would without tren?
Yes I’m on my standard cut. This makes sense. But would that explain the bloat? I thought It was supposed to be a dry compound

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I’m on my standard cut. This makes sense. But would that explain the bloat? I thought It was supposed to be a dry compound
My first thought would be to try an AI. You may have been able to get by without it before but that might not be the case every time.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Could be electrolyte imbalance...this can cause your body to retain water

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Tren was made to add/maintain mass while in deficit. Have you tried to lower the dosage of it? And like people above said, AI would be good idea, Tren and estrogen are synergistic for building more musle.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Could be electrolyte imbalance...this can cause your body to retain water
Honestly I’m eating just about the same amount of sodium as usual. Not sure on the exact amount

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Honestly I’m eating just about the same amount of sodium as usual. Not sure on the exact amount
Take a look at your potassium and magnesium as well...adjusting my diet and supplementation to make sure I was getting adequate amounts has helped me...

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Take a look at your potassium and magnesium as well...adjusting my diet and supplementation to make sure I was getting adequate amounts has helped me...
How does one keep track of that?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cronometer >>>>>> Myfitnesspal

There is no monitoring of foods added to the MFP database. I found lots of them way the fuk out.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'll check it out

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Cronometer >>>>>> Myfitnesspal

There is no monitoring of foods added to the MFP database. I found lots of them way the fuk out.
App looks legit. Thanks bro.

I have had to really look closely at myfitnesspal foods cuz of what u said

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
App looks legit. Thanks bro.

I have had to really look closely at myfitnesspal foods cuz of what u said
I know, I found it a pain in the azz. I prefer MFP in some ways, but cronometer simply has the superior and more trustworthy food/nutrient breakdowns.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Macro/micro counters are available, usually the more in-depth ones have a small charge.
Myfitnesspal is free and will track this for you. Log your food, and supplements on it
Would the ephedrine caffeine combo assist at all with the cut tho?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wouldn't do too much cardio while on EC....but this combo is safely used all the time.

It was banned before because people were abusing it, and going way to hard on the cardio.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I wouldn't do too much cardio while on EC....but this combo is safely used all the time.

It was banned before because people were abusing it, and going way to hard on the cardio.
Well I mean it won’t counteract the Tren in any way?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not counteract, but could affect blood pressure when combined with AAS

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Update: retuned calories on Friday about an additional 200 cal deficit, mainly from less carbs. Added more fiber foods to help with satiety and emptying the colon if need be. And weighed in today 3lbs heavier. Time to start E/C

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Can liver issues be the reason for my bloat? I’m taking a milk thistle/ NAC supplement which is dosed at 200mg is this enough?