Can’t decide when to use Armidex

Tboy47

Awards
I’m trying to figure out if I should take Adex on my third pin or wait until I notice sides I keep reading different things

A lot of people on Reddit say to wait for sides and then other forums say to start right away or on the third pin because if your E2 is too high it can inhibit your body of using all the testosterone it has (the injected test obviously)

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really not enough information here. What exactly are you taking? How much and for how long?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’m running testosterone enanthate at 500mg a week and haven’t needed any on cycle everyone is different but I’d suggest wait and see if you get signs first, you won’t grow titties overnight and a little estrogen is good

Tboy47

Awards
I’m running testosterone enanthate at 500mg a week and haven’t needed any on cycle everyone is different but I’d suggest wait and see if you get signs first, you won’t grow titties overnight and a little estrogen is good
Good point ! Thanks brother

I’m running Test Enanthate 500 mg a week for 16-20 weeks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tired of this same questions and it’s always the same dumb answers. Some people will tell you iVe DId 500mG AnD IvE NoT NEeDEd An AI. Sides don’t justify the use or NOT of AI. The reason is some people (like me) could go up to 750mg of test with basically no side effects except some mild mild mild mild acne BUT my estrogen would still be 3x out of range. This is extremely unhealthy long term for the body. Some people will get very bad side effects from estrogen when they are not even OUT OF RANGE. you can’t decide your use of AI from side effects. Bloodworks are required and don’t listen to the bro’s who don’t do any bloodworks and go by feel.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wait to take AI until you notice sides ADEX works very quickly. I’m not sure if you have liquid or tabs but I’ve waited before til I get sides and use a low dose 2-3 days in a row to knock it down then from there just 2 times a week. You may not even need it but most likely you will and wanna wait so you don’t crash your E completely because if you only running test it will take a bit to reach a normal level again. Also adex has a long half life.

Tboy47

Awards
Tired of this same questions and it’s always the same dumb answers. Some people will tell you iVe DId 500mG AnD IvE NoT NEeDEd An AI. Sides don’t justify the use or NOT of AI. The reason is some people (like me) could go up to 750mg of test with basically no side effects except some mild mild mild mild acne BUT my estrogen would still be 3x out of range. This is extremely unhealthy long term for the body. Some people will get very bad side effects from estrogen when they are not even OUT OF RANGE. you can’t decide your use of AI from side effects. Bloodworks are required and don’t listen to the bro’s who don’t do any bloodworks and go by feel.
Yes but you can’t really get bloodwork done to know how test as affected your levels until week 6 or so correct ?

Tboy47

Awards
I was planning on getting bloodwork done week 6

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes but you can’t really get bloodwork done to know how test as affected your levels until week 6 or so correct ?
Yep. Then yes going by side effects until bloodworks is fine assuming you’ve researched and know how to read your own body. .25mg on pin days wouldn’t hurt nobody on 500mg test even people that don’t aromatize much(like me) but that’s up to you. At least you have bloodworks planned it’s great. You’ll be able to adjust accordingly soon enough. I just can’t stand people giving out tips but they’ve ran 6 cycles and never had bloodworks done they don’t know **** about their own hormones.

Tboy47

Awards
Yep. Then yes going by side effects until bloodworks is fine assuming you’ve researched and know how to read your own body. .25mg on pin days wouldn’t hurt nobody on 500mg test even people that don’t aromatize much(like me) but that’s up to you. At least you have bloodworks planned it’s great. You’ll be able to adjust accordingly soon enough. I just can’t stand people giving out tips but they’ve ran 6 cycles and never had bloodworks done they don’t know **** about their own hormones.
Okay one more I don’t want sound like noob but the pharma armidex I have the pills are super small 1 MG I can cut that in half for .5 but cutting that in half for .25 is kind of pushing it because they might just crumble if you know what I’m saying but my question is is there big difference between .25 and.5 e3.5d on pin days after I notice sides