cAMPH Intense Version 1: Everything they said it would be!!!!!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for not doing this day by day on the site (work has been crazy) but it was definitely easier to just update a word doc daily and copy and paste it here. I will post the same on the Synergy Muscle forum later tonight as well.

Stats:

Height: 5’9” (probably closer to 5’8.25” but close enough for gov’t work)
Weight: 175
Body Fat: Just under 11%

Experience: Been working out since I was 15. Played football, baseball and wrestled in HS. About 9 years of active duty military combat experience and 6 years in the reserves. Been practicing Krav Maga for 14 years total. Last 6 years been training seriously to maintain previous gains and stay healthy. Been bulking seriously for last 4 months. No AAS experience.

Current training regimen:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Tri’s, Bi’s, forearms and calves
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Chest and calves

Current Supps:

Scivation BCAA’s
USP LABS Rem3 (4 caps ed), Cissus (6 ed)
Daily vitamin
Whey postworkout
Food, food, food. :burg: :burg: :burg:
Approx… 2,800 to 3,200 calories per day

Just a quick thank you to the guys at USP Labs for such great products and choosing me for this beta test.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 1: Woke up at 4:45 to take the 2 pills before my 5:30 workout. The effects came on slow but steady. It is a very focused and clean kind of high. I can still feel the effects now. I didn't get to work out because the gym didn't open this morning due to the opening manager over sleeping so the true review will have to start tomorrow. So far... I like the feeling. Got to work and noticed I had a bit of tunnel vision. Not a bad feeling – just interesting. Took 2 more pills later in the day around 1 pm. The same steady buzz was reach about 30 minutes after ingesting. Noticed a slight decrease in appetite today as well. Still had a slight buzz late in the evening around 7. I am definitely impressed at the sustained and focused energy thus far.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 2: OK - I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up this morning at 4:45 popped three pills. Hit the gym at 5:30 for leg day and I had one of the best leg days ever.

3 sets of 8 at 275 - full range (azz to the floor) squats
3 sets of 4 at 730 - full range (knees to the chest) 45 degree leg presses

I felt like I could lift more too!!!! Appetite was definitely under control today. Not sure if this is a good thing as I am currently attempting to bulk up a bit.

Took 2 again in the pm.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 3: Definitely loving the cAMPH.

Same routine as every morning and keeping the dose at three in the am and two in the pm.

Had a great arm workout today. Felt stronger in everything. After an extensive tricep workout I finished with two handed over head dumbbell presses using a 90 lb dumbbell for 3 sets at 9 reps each. Definitely a personal best.

Appetite was still down but today as is expected from the initial write up.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 4: I want more!!!!!!

Since Monday was a wash for me (not my fault) I had to combine back with shoulders today. Bottom line…… I could have done more. I felt very strong and extremely focused. Personal best on the isolateral Hammer Strength seated row. I usually do 3 or 4 sets one of which is about 360 lbs (total) for 5 reps. Today I managed 410 for 5 reps for 3 sets. Maybe not much to some of you big guys out there but meant a lot to me. Also, was able to full range rep shoulder shrugs with 275 for 3 sets of 8. This is really good for me since I have had shoulder surgery last Thanksgiving.

Getting used to the appetite suppression. I think this actually helped me really concentrate on my diet and eat smaller more frequent meals. I actually like this better.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Day 5: Can I please have some more!!!!!!

I can’t imagine how the next version will compare but I can’t wait to try it. Chest day was very strong. I managed to put up 275 incline for 5 solid reps after pushing incline dumbbell presses with 95 lb’s. The focus on this product is much better than what I am used to receiving from other similar products.

Final analysis:

Everything it was supposed to be!!!!!

Although I can’t comment on the fat burner aspect I can confirm the following:

Stimulant and Focus: Unlike any product I have tried so far (noXplode, 17HD, etc.) sustained energy pushed me further with every workout without the crash, crazy jitters or upset stomach.

Appetite Suppressant: Definitely suppressed my appetite and I was a bit apprehensive at first but then I noticed I was better able to fine tune my meals to compensate.

If I have missed something, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again guys for choosing me for the beta test and please send me the rest of version 1. I am willing to pay cash

:hammer:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
stuff sounds intense.....did they give ya any idea when it will be released???

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
No, but I want all the remaining beta product of version 1 if this is the more potent option!!!!!!

stuff sounds intense.....did they give ya any idea when it will be released???