Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

calorie intake help

louis19

Member
stats;
age: 27
height: 5'10
weight: 83.5kg
bf%: 12-13

cycle: (every 4 days)
tren e 400mg
test e 800mg
mast e 400mg

current macros:
450/315/60 (g) c/p/f
3600cals daily.

train 5days a week

i just wondered if im heading in the right direction for a lean bulk. my diet is clean, majority of carbs ate complex and i have two cheat meals a week. any advice would be appreciated but first and foremost i just wondered what peoples opinions on my calorie intake are and if you would change them? positive comments welcome! thanks.
 
I don't know much about steroids but 315 protein seems high for a guy weighing 83 kilos. I would put some of those cals into fat.
 
I think you should seriously up the good fats.. any bulking on tren will be pretty lean gains anyhow. have a look at this beauty MASS GAINS

Invalid Link Removed
 
I would up the calories via good fats from almonds, avocados, fish oil. The test and tren look good but I see no need for masteron in the offseason. Kick the calories up another 1,000 and you'll grow like a weed.
 
Back
Top