Unanswered Calling out anyone who answers anything about this company...

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Hello, I have sent them 2 emails but with no response yet... anyway my question is does anyone else have the problem of the pump getting “stuck” and not working as it should? This happened no lie to my epichaos and I ended up having to throw it out. I’m pretty mad cuz I JUST got it in the mail too. I would really appreciate it if you guys could respond back to me please...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good morning. It is just after 9:00am EST on this monday morning and I do see there are some emails that came in over the weekend. You should have a response, shortly. Sorry for any delay getting back to you; CS is not in on Sundays.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have sent them 2 emails but with no response yet... anyway my question is does anyone else have the problem of the pump getting “stuck” and not working as it should? This happened no lie to my epichaos and I ended up having to throw it out. I’m pretty mad cuz I JUST got it in the mail too. I would really appreciate it if you guys could respond back to me please...
I have been using Epoch (basically Epichaos with Laxogenin) and have yet to have my pump clog. Why did you throw out the whole bottle???

My advice, would be to rescue the product from the trash and use an oral syringe or medicine dropper to measure your dosage out of the bottle. Hope this helps! :)

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Epoch (basically Epichaos with Laxogenin) and have yet to have my pump clog. Why did you throw out the whole bottle???

My advice, would be to rescue the product from the trash and use an oral syringe or medicine dropper to measure your dosage out of the bottle. Hope this helps! :)
This is what exactly I was about to say and I'm using Epichaos and have no issues with the pump. In fact, I unknowingly pressed the pumps without unlocking which broke pressing part(curved part) but the pump works just fine.
[see attached image]

Attachments

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
I don’t know why I didn’t think of the dropper technique earlier you’re absolutely right, but that is what I ended up doing but the only problem is it’s too late now unfortunately. I already got rid of it like a freaking idiot . But I am doing that now. What’s an equivalent dosage you think? 1ml? And I’m just waiting on the epichaos they just sent me as a replacement cuz they’re so fire

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had luck running the sprayer under hot tap water. takes a few mins but I was able to clear out the clog.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would you throw it out ????