Calculating how much to Purchase

Openmind1

Awards
Might seem like a dumb question but I’m right now comparing prices for quantities of different stuff, and am curious of how many vials I should get.

So here’s some math:

If I want to run a cycle of Deca and Test (Androgel or possibly adding a Sus) with Tbol, and the seller I’m looking at is selling Deca at 300mg per 10ml vial, for a cycle of 10 weeks, how much do I buy?

Also what’s a scientific way to quantify the ratio of Deca to Test usage to balance your test levels, and to avoid suppression?

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m guessing you’ve never ran a cycle before. You need to realize that all steroids, ph, sarm, etc are suppressive and run the same risks. I think you should do more research to see if you’re really willing to take the risks. Deca isn’t an ideal compound for a beginner either; test and tbol would be plenty.

Newth

Awards
You have several options really but you will NOT avoid some suppression.

The biggest things are, have you used AAS before and how long have you been training?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1. Find dosage for appropriate cycle.
2. Find Cycle length appropriate for you.
Example: 400mg Deca/week for 14 weeks
3. Calculate total mg in bottle: 300mgX10ml =3000mg.
4. Calculate your total need 400mg/week for 14 weeks=5600mg
5. Vials needed: 2

Openmind1

Awards
Hey I appreciate the feedback. That would be correct. I’ve been researching already but one hole in my knowledge is the ratio between quantities of Deca and Test. If there was a relationship between the two because Deca suppresses. Not to equal out the suppression but to avoid a huge plunge, during PCT.

I don’t naturally produce Test period, so technically I’ve been running test at 150mg a day since I was 16 (I’m 22 now). Been training for about 4 years.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before researching AAS, we may want a refresher in 7th grade math.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey I appreciate the feedback. That would be correct. I’ve been researching already but one hole in my knowledge is the ratio between quantities of Deca and Test. If there was a relationship between the two because Deca suppresses. Not to equal out the suppression but to avoid a huge plunge, during PCT.

I don’t naturally produce Test period, so technically I’ve been running test at 150mg a day since I was 16 (I’m 22 now). Been training for about 4 years.
I'm trying to understand....if you don't produce your own Test, then what are you worried about Deca suppressing?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
....also, both Deca AND Test are suppressive.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

150mg of test a day? I’m guessing you meant a week. Do you get ur test from a doc? If you are on trt, you don’t need pct. If I was in your position, I’d probably just up the test to 500mg and kickstart it with 40-60mg tbol for 4-6 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is no ratio. Some say run them at the same amount. Some say run test higher. I say run it just above a TRT dose to prevent decadyck and lethargy, and let the Deca do the heavy lifting with test low enough as not to aggravate the 19Nor sides. It’s completely up to you.

Openmind1

Awards
No I actually meant daily and yes it’s perscribed by a doctor haha. So if someone were to take only synthetic Test for their levels, would Deca effect those levels or does it only effect the natural test levels?

Thanks for all of y’all responses

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I actually meant daily and yes it’s perscribed by a doctor haha. So if someone were to take only synthetic Test for their levels, would Deca effect those levels or does it only effect the natural test levels?

Thanks for all of y’all responses
It only effects natural levels.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try to think in terms of you have no more natural levels. It’s now controlled my exogenous hormones. All hormones will effect your levels via labs.

It seems like a whole lot of reading needs to be in order for you..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Low test higher deca. Example 200-300mg test and 300-400mg deca is probably max you wanna go on a first cycle but as stated earlier maybe deca isn't good as a first compound

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well your already at 1,050mg of test a week as prescribed by your doctor. So maybe you don’t need to buy any UGL test. What does your prescribed dose of test put your levels at? When you decided to add in more test was it simply to avoid suppression (which we now know doesn’t matter because you don’t produce test) or was your goal to get your test levels up to a super-physiological level?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, your entire situation is unique and beyond many AM members knowledge due to the condition you have.

I remember you mentioning it in another post.

Openmind1

Awards
Hey Thor,

Yeah my test levels are around 900-950 last time I checked. The test I take is AndroGel so I’m not technically getting 1050mg straight, rather than if I was taking an injection.

Why would people say that deca isn’t a good starter for a first cycle? Is it just the way it reacts in the body?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Thor,

Yeah my test levels are around 900-950 last time I checked. The test I take is AndroGel so I’m not technically getting 1050mg straight, rather than if I was taking an injection.

Why would people say that deca isn’t a good starter for a first cycle? Is it just the way it reacts in the body?
Do you drink a litre of vodka first night out?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you sniff an 8 ball of cocaine the first time you listen to disco?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you shoot a gram of heroin just because you’re nervous about getting on an airplane?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These obscure drug analogies are meant to simply say that you shouldn’t dive headfirst into trying something new when there are many risks involved. You should ease into it. Deca is known to be an awesome compound for building mass, but that comes at a price because it is also known to pose greater risk of side effects when compared to weaker anabolics. So why not test the waters with something a little more mild? You’ll likely still be blown away by the result.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These obscure drug analogies are meant to simply say that you shouldn’t dive headfirst into trying something new when there are many risks involved. You should ease into it. Deca is known to be an awesome compound for building mass, but that comes at a price because it is also known to pose greater risk of side effects when compared to weaker anabolics. So why not test the waters with something a little more mild? You’ll likely still be blown away by the result.
Everybody knows its 1. alcohol - 2. weed - 3. alcohol with weed - 4. cocain - 5. alcohol with cocain - 6. alcohol with weed and then cocain to counter the weed - 7. heroin - 8. alcohol weed cocain and Finnish with heroin to counter the cocain that just countered the weed

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Everybody knows its 1. alcohol - 2. weed - 3. alcohol with weed - 4. cocain - 5. alcohol with cocain - 6. alcohol with weed and then cocain to counter the weed - 7. heroin - 8. alcohol weed cocain and Finnish with heroin to counter the cocain that just countered the weed
No its usually cocaine to counter the heroin

Openmind1

Awards

Yeah I honestly didn’t know. I appreciate the analogies haha. It helps put it all in perspective. A lot of what I’ve read already only states the benefits and side effects, but not necessarily how it effects someone on a first cycle.

What I might do instead is just run a short cycle of Tbol and then go from there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I honestly didn’t know. I appreciate the analogies haha. It helps put it all in perspective. A lot of what I’ve read already only states the benefits and side effects, but not necessarily how it effects someone on a first cycle.

What I might do instead is just run a short cycle of Tbol and then go from there.
I think that’s a good idea; tbol is a great compound in my experience, and with little to no side effects, it will make a great beginners cycle. 40-60mg for 4-6 weeks would be great.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree. Tbol is a good idea.

Openmind1

Awards
I think that’s a good idea; tbol is a great compound in my experience, and with little to no side effects, it will make a great beginners cycle. 40-60mg for 4-6 weeks would be great.
Hey thank you I really appreciate the advice! I would be curious then for the strategies for my second cycle. Just thinking ahead would it be better to research another compound and then add it on with tbol for another round? Or just straight up try a different/more common stack?

And secondly, I know I have a somewhat unique situation but should I keep some Nova or AI on me just in case? I know Tbol isn’t necessarily estrogenic but idk if everyone’s ever experienced it suppression or something with it.

And then finally what organ supplements who y’all take. I commonly hear people using fish oils, and something called TUDCA, but I’m curious what you take.

Thanks again!