Caffeine/Stimulants in Preworkouts

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I came across this preworkout, wich cover most of the pre workouts and ergogenic staples.
2.0-nutrition-pretrain-bluerasp.jpg

But I stopped taking a stim preworkout since a long time, The stimulatants couldn't let me sleep and relax especially when I took No Xplode wich ruined my sleep. I wake up middle of the night with a racing heart wich makes it hard for me to sleep afterwards.

Is there a way to counteract the prolonged effects of caffeine, As I will be taking Alphamax XT, Can KSM-66 do the work? Or just go with a low stim/non stim preworkout that contains CITRULLINE, AGMATINE, BETAINE, BETA ALANINE and maybe + Carnitine that will be great.

I took a single dose Vapor X5 yesterday, I really felt big difference in the workout and mood from 190mg of Caffeine , it does contain Alpha-GPC and 50mg L-theanine too. I took it in The morning and still have racing heart and the stimulanting effects when I hit the pillow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would just go with non stim if you're having that issue. High Volume is a good one to check out and if there aren't certain ingredients you want in it you could also buy it separately in bulk and add it in.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All in one ergogens are being phased out by a lot of companies. I think Performax has one, though.

I’d avoid stimulant pre’s in general if they give you issues. Morphogen Volugen is a good option to look at for a non stim. Pricey, but good

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Theanine blunts stim jitters

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All in one ergogens are being phased out by a lot of companies. I think Performax has one, though.

I’d avoid stimulant pre’s in general if they give you issues. Morphogen Volugen is a good option to look at for a non stim. Pricey, but good
The reasoning behind using it a preworkout with caffeine in it , is that with time it will build up and the side effects will be less pronounced especially if taken with something that does opposite effects.Well I think.

That Volugen looks very appealing. Too bad I found it only at the company store at $48.
shockrock3 Yes I read it does so. That's why I want to take KSM-66 as some experienced more prounonced effects from it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reasoning behind using it a preworkout with caffeine in it , is that with time it will build up and the side effects will be less pronounced especially if taken with something that does opposite effects.Well I think.

That Volugen looks very appealing. Too bad I found it only at the company store at $48.
shockrock3 Yes I read it does so. That's why I want to take KSM-66 as some experienced more prounonced effects from it.
No, it’s not worth continuously using a product that gives you issues in hopes of building a tolerance to it one day.

That’s ridiculous.

As I mentioned, the price is hefty. I believe the company is strictly B2C for the time being.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is correct. Performax Labs has IntraMax which is a intraworkout drink, or can be used any time of the day, and has a full dose of important ergogenics such as creatine, betanine, etc. We are launching a newer version soon as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is correct. Performax Labs has IntraMax which is a intraworkout drink, or can be used any time of the day, and has a full dose of important ergogenics such as creatine, betanine, etc. We are launching a newer version soon as well.
Has the label been released yet?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Has the label been released yet?
It will be available soon. The formula available now is still a great ergogenic product.
Rishy - the KSM-66 can definitely help, but it may not solve the problem completely that you are experiencing with caffeine/stims. My recommendation would be to use a non-stim product like Vasomax or High Volume. If you feel that you can handle a lower dose of caffeine, you could also try using a half scoop of a stim based pre to see how it treats you.

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I'm sensitive to Stims as well and when I start a pwo I have those effects for the first few days, after that tolerance tones it down till I can't even feel the caffeine by the end of the product.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I wish I was still "sensitive" to stims...I remember rockin preworkouts back in '05 and being LIT AS FUK, googley eyed, jazzed up madness, with LESS caffiene in them back then.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I exprimented this week with some leftover vapor x5, The sides are less prounced when i took it third time, wich is good not as before. I'm increasing dosage progressively. Today 200mg, not so bad. Another trick I noticed is when I eat 1-2hours before taking The preworkout, the sides are less noticed, on empty stomach especially in the morning. Wow Everything seems fast lol. I think now I can handle caffeine better than some time before(but 4 years from now I could handle high stim fatburners around ) I just need to build tolerance, I think it's beneficial for me also since coffee and tea can have some similar effects for me. This could mean less sides. But Idk.
TommyTuffGuy, That jazzed up Madness is epic!