ilcrba
Active Member
I am trying to get some of this. Probably only looking to get 8-10mg worth (8-10 weeks). However I cant really find a place that will ship to where I am fast enough. My situation is I am deployed and I leave Sep 1st. But our squadron stops accepting mail on August 1st. So I have roughly 20~ days to get some Caber here. I do not want the liquid as it is ineffective. Does anyone know of a site that will ship to a APO box and ships fast?
In case no one is familiar, if buying from overseas pharmacy then the product has to be shipped to USA then shipped back overseas to where I am. If it came from USA then it would go to the east coast then come here.
So if anyone has any good information about a good site that would supply to APO with fast shipping, OR would out of the kindness of their heart ship me some of there own Caber and I would pay you.
Thank you all!
In case no one is familiar, if buying from overseas pharmacy then the product has to be shipped to USA then shipped back overseas to where I am. If it came from USA then it would go to the east coast then come here.
So if anyone has any good information about a good site that would supply to APO with fast shipping, OR would out of the kindness of their heart ship me some of there own Caber and I would pay you.
Thank you all!