Unanswered C&P Predator vs SNS Glycophase vs Primalog

itayb123

Awards
Hello.

If price is not an issue which one is the best from the above?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C&P Predator
Between the 3 I have seen my BG Levels respond the best to that product, and baseline much faster. Again just my own personal experience after testing each GDA I use with a BG Monitor in multiple fashions (25,50,75,100g of carbs + Cheat Meals)

itayb123

Awards
C&P Predator
Between the 3 I have seen my BG Levels respond the best to that product, and baseline much faster. Again just my own personal experience after testing each GDA I use with a BG Monitor in multiple fashions (25,50,75,100g of carbs + Cheat Meals)
Thanks!

Appreciate your answer!

itayb123

Awards
C&P Predator
And if we add glycoshield it's the same answer?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And Glycolog?? Thoughts?
Glycolog is absolute garbage. I would never use it again, nor do I support Blackstone Labs one of the shadiest companies in the industry. None of their products I got anything out of.

Glcyoshield is MUCH more expensive then predator (almost double if you catch Predator on BOGO), but yes it is my #1 GDA, and You can even see all my BG readings on this forum where I have used it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C&P Predator is the best bang for the buck gda I have ever used. I have tried so many in the past and now just stick with predator.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase is a more comprehensive formula if you are looking to cover all your bases (it probably is the most comprehensive GDA out right now).

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Predator and Glycophase are two really good GDA's but they also seem to work differently from each other which is a nice little perk. I love using Predator before cheat meals and I think it handles those well with 2 caps. For Glycophase, its more well rounded and seems to provide a more comprehensive approach which is good for only taking 1 cap at a time. Glycophase is something you can use on a daily basis to help with digestion and fullness, where Predator is something I likely only use a few times a week when eating alot of carbs.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Morphogen Nutrition just came out with a GDA called Morphodrive that looks very promising. Not surprising though, considering all of his other products that he has out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Predator and Glycophase are two really good GDA's but they also seem to work differently from each other which is a nice little perk. I love using Predator before cheat meals and I think it handles those well with 2 caps. For Glycophase, its more well rounded and seems to provide a more comprehensive approach which is good for only taking 1 cap at a time. Glycophase is something you can use on a daily basis to help with digestion and fullness, where Predator is something I likely only use a few times a week when eating alot of carbs.
Grab defuse then for your cheats and use pred // glycoshield for everyday use if your main focus is using a GDA for a cheat.

Try testing your BG between some of your favorite GDA’a that will show you the true test of the product and how effective it works. Some GDA’s look awesome on paper. But will not always work the way they should from person to person and how we tolerate different ingredients and profiles

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycophase is the most comprehensive formula and will offer the most all-around benefits, so if cost isn't the question (not that it's expensive as its usually about the same price as the others) then that is my choice. Pred is a great choice when you factor in the dramatic sales they have from time to time and covers you for basic carb meals.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Grab defuse then for your cheats and use pred // glycoshield for everyday use if your main focus is using a GDA for a cheat.

Try testing your BG between some of your favorite GDA’a that will show you the true test of the product and how effective it works. Some GDA’s look awesome on paper. But will not always work the way they should from person to person and how we tolerate different ingredients and profiles
Never tried Defuse but have been intrigued by it for sometime.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glycophase is phenomenal and so is predator but you can usually get glycophase at a better price point when you can’t find a sale on predator. Can’t go wrong either way

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
before being a rep for CNP I always was impressed with Predator. It was a large part of joining with that company. It is a great product at an excellent price. I have also always loved Recompadrol and Evomuse Slintensity. Those are my favorites.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t tried preadator but I can tell you glycophase is the only GDA that I have tired that my stomach could tolerate. I was very happy with it.

nattyhamlet

Awards
This has convinced me to try predator next time it goes on BOGO

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Predator was amazing. Struggling to find it in the UK now ☹