Bye bye to Sarms

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that Sarms are finally going bye bye, what will you be turning to?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms are leaving, like ProHormones left, like Anabolic Steroids left.

They didn't go anywhere just black market now.

The majority of guys using sarms that can't source them anymore, will simply turn to illegal AAS.

Great job by the Govt. With all the crap going on, you'd think they had something better to do. But nope.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's amazes me how much people in suits are concerned with what free people with agency and full cognitive function want to put in their bodies. You can eat, smoke and drink yourself to death yet try to improve yourself with chemical enhancement and that's when they start to worry

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supreme is still going. Jump on a supple while you can.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any links to being banned? Looked up and couldn’t find anything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only a couple companies I know of have closed shop. They current US market is not going anywhere for a couple years likely, and then as mentioned just going underground. I mean, you can still buy Msten & Trestolone from RC sites currently for crying out loud.

There’s probably enough raws already made sitting in China right now to last the next decade I’d wager

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only a couple companies I know of have closed shop. They current US market is not going anywhere for a couple years likely, and then as mentioned just going underground. I mean, you can still buy Msten & Trestolone from RC sites currently for crying out loud.

There’s probably enough raws already made sitting in China right now to last the next decade I’d wager
wuhan?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gov't's busy. They're harassing law-abiding citizens, making career criminals into Icons, handing out Nobel peace prices to thug/hate groups, and destroying the border and country. While still busting the balls of weightlifters/bodybuilders/strongmen. They multi-task well...

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sarms are leaving, like ProHormones left, like Anabolic Steroids left.

They didn't go anywhere just black market now.

The majority of guys using sarms that can't source them anymore, will simply turn to illegal AAS.

Great job by the Govt. With all the crap going on, you'd think they had something better to do. But nope.
I have no idea why anyone would want to do a sarm over AAS anyway. Shutdown is shutdown. Jacked up lipids are jacked up lipids. It’s not like real gear is difficult to find either and in some cases AAS is cheaper.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Complimentary bat flu with every order

I have no idea why anyone would want to do a sarm over AAS anyway. Shutdown is shutdown. Jacked up lipids are jacked up lipids. It’s not like real gear is difficult to find either and in some cases AAS is cheaper.
The youth want so badly to believe the dream, the one Blackstone Labs and a hundred other vendors tried to sell them when they first hit the market as dietary supplements. No real shutdown, run these between your prohormone cycles to maintain gains, no sides like AAS, just pop a capsule...anyone with any life experience would know if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But you don’t have that common sense yet at 17-18.

Honestly, a lot of truly grown men never had that common sense either.

This coming from someone pinning ~130mg of LGD4033 per week right now in my stack. But I have no illusions about the full health implications. The info is out there now. I just want a mild oral right now and want to skip first pass through the gut so I don’t need to eat Pepcid tabs yet until closer to the meet. And I don’t have any injectable orals on hand besides it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The youth want so badly to believe the dream, the one Blackstone Labs and a hundred other vendors tried to sell them when they first hit the market as dietary supplements. No real shutdown, run these between your prohormone cycles to maintain gains, no sides like AAS, just pop a capsule...anyone with any life experience would know if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But you don’t have that common sense yet at 17-18.

This coming from someone pinning ~130mg of LGD4033 per week right now in my stack. But I have no illusions about the full health implications. The info is out there now. I just want a mild oral right now and want to skip first pass through the gut so I don’t need to eat Pepcid tabs yet until closer to the meet. And I don’t have any injectable orals on hand besides it.
I mean... I ran Ostra several times. Rad a couple of times and was going to try S4 but couldn’t get past the eye sight thing. Now I’m not acting like SARM’s are useless because that’s just not true but if I’m going to put my body at risk I’m going to do it with what I know 100% works and in some cases less stress on the body. Var is my goto and it’s milder than some of these SARM’s and works much better.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overseas companies will still sell and ship SARMs. Also, you can get designer steroids, and regular AAS overseas as well. Will always be a way to get PEDs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Overseas companies will still sell and ship SARMs. Also, you can get designer steroids, and regular AAS overseas as well. Will always be a way to get PEDs
i could get methamphetamine and heroin with a 15 minute drive---i live in the country, in the cities it's probably a block away.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few manufacturers have been raided. I realized they have been trying to ban sarms for years but seems now the hammer is dropping
This is accurate

You see the guys here only know about a "few" companies being raided. I can tell you over a dozen.

When you work in the Industry and directly with various brands you see and hear alot more.

They are absolutely after Sarms in a big way. Anyone that thinks differently simply doesn't know what they are talking about.

Its absolutely on the Priority list and you are going to see brands offer BUY 1 get 1 free, Buy 1 get 2 free...Super sales and companies "selling".

Oh yeah Dark Energy (magnitude) got raided/busted for their PWO.

S*** is currently hitting the fan. Dont be fooled.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that sucks. All I have seen is prices going up past year. If you type sarms North Carolina you see a well known brand Get busted.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the federal government has enough free time to have the feds prioritize on supplements and PEDs. Nice.
What else do they have to focus on?

The "border challenge", the failing economy they say is great. Making a Covid bill for Trillions and only a few million going to US CItizens. Meanwhile the War on Drugs continue, when the FDA and DEA were complicit with BigPharma in bringing in Fentanyl and opiates which caused addiction and now they are shocked people are addicted to opiates because of them.

They are 100% responsible for all of this.

And yeah, now you can be transgender and you can get all the Test you want to turn from a female to a male, but if you are a male that is hypogonadal or deficient, they want nothing to do with helping you.

Screw all of them and Biden and Kamaltoe.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What else do they have to focus on?

The "border challenge", the failing economy they say is great. Making a Covid bill for Trillions and only a few million going to US CItizens. Meanwhile the War on Drugs continue, when the FDA and DEA were complicit with BigPharma in bringing in Fentanyl and opiates which caused addiction and now they are shocked people are addicted to opiates because of them.

They are 100% responsible for all of this.

And yeah, now you can be transgender and you can get all the Test you want to turn from a female to a male, but if you are a male that is hypogonadal or deficient, they want nothing to do with helping you.

Screw all of them and Biden and Kamaltoe.
They can't have a population of males that have heightened levels of androgens in their blood. I agree with your sentiments.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wes 2024! Make America swole.
Trump 2024

Lets take back the election that Biden and the globalists stole.

Boot Pence. Michael Flynn for VP and lets get Candace Owens in the admin...

I'm Independent. You libz and demz can kick rocks. Trying to give our Country away and take away 2nd amendment.

"Come and take them".

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trump 2024

I'm Independent. You libz and demz can kick rocks. Trying to give our Country away and take away 2nd amendment.

"Come and take them".
Oh, they will pay for this.

It's not going away.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Can always still buy them from UK too just like illegal designers.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

When I was 18 i for sure knew i aint touching anything before 21. I knew i was at my optimal state and wanted to take advantage of my natural hormones.

I started training at 15/16 but had my largest growth spurt at 18/19 went from 205 to 225lbs it was stupid all natural. I used to wear tight black t shirts grandma was like "you are on steroids! You re going to grow tits!" 😂

I will never beat that look. Muscular and lean body with a boy face. Really liked it, looking back it was exotic 😆.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trump 2024

I'm Independent. You libz and demz can kick rocks. Trying to give our Country awa
the "media" aka propaganda arm of the nuts in office are just as bad if not worse ... its all a farce and i hope someone/anyone/all of us/any of us smash the system with a hammer
cnn=COMMUNISTS NUTS NINCOMPOOPS

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so I don’t need to eat Pepcid tabs yet until closer to the meet. And I don’t have any injectable orals on hand besides it.
Orals (+antidepressants) fuacked my gut so bad, that it's the main thing I've been dealing with for the last couple of months. I've become a gut/sibo expert. Never really knew anything about the topic till now.

You're saying you take HCL for meat heavy meals when you take orals? And you don't need it otherwise?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orals (+antidepressants) fuacked my gut so bad, that it's the main thing I've been dealing with for the last couple of months. I've become a gut/sibo expert. Never really knew anything about the topic till now.

You're saying you take HCL for meat heavy meals when you take orals? And you don't need it otherwise?
I’m saying that when I take orals I generally need to take one Pepcid Complete per day and 1-2 tums, or up to 2 of the Pepcid, within a couple weeks of starting orals usually. And if appetite tanks from the orals so I end up eating trash foods like pizza or whatnot to maintain calories, it’s a perfect storm.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m saying that when I take orals I generally need to take one Pepcid Complete per day and 1-2 tums, or up to 2 of the Pepcid, within a couple weeks of starting orals usually. And if appetite tanks from the orals so I end up eating trash foods like pizza or whatnot to maintain calories, it’s a perfect storm.
Wonder what’s in the orals that does this to you?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder what’s in the orals that does this to you?
Steroids, starting with corticosteroids, are really bad for the stomach, gut and microbiome. I'm never touching them again.

I would also be willing to bet, that the "GH gut" olympias have, is partially due to smal intestinal bacterial overgrowth coupled with gut inflammation / leaky gut.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious, ever hear of someone developing a whole in their stomach from orals?
I know of guys who felt like they had to stop taking orals, because their stomach couldn't take it anymore.

... But I can't think of anyone who had to have surgery because of it.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of AAS causing stomach issues. If you have not used BPC157 before, it's fantastic for the gut and digestion, even when you dose it via IM injection.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Got a test boost reading all these comments!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The closer it comes to SARMS passing tests to be prescribed and sold by big pharma (and therefore taxed) the more the government will clamp down on vendors.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know of guys who felt like they had to stop taking orals, because their stomach couldn't take it anymore.

... But I can't think of anyone who had to have surgery because of it.
It's ulcerative colitis. And yes, it can be caused by aas. But that's just an extreme example. You can get inflamed bille ducts, decreased stomach HCL (this one is almost a given), changes in the gut microbiota, which can lead to SIBO/SIFO, and we all know about colitis.

Gut disbiosis is imo the most common outcome. The digestion of steroids leads to an alteration of the gut enzymes, the lowering of HCL leads to less of an antimicrobial effect in small intestine, the possible reduction of bile also leads to indigestion, and all of the above makes for food staying undigested longer in the small intestine, which leads to the growth of bacteria that shouldn't be growing there. Aas will also irritated the mucus membrane of the small intestine and that kills off the brush border enzymes, and it helps in worsening the gut permaebility, leading to autoimmune reactions and autoimmune diseases and off course to mineral and vitamin malabsorption, which has it's own slew of problems.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's ulcerative colitis. And yes, it can be caused by aas. But that's just an extreme example. You can get inflamed bille ducts, decreased stomach HCL (this one is almost a given), changes in the gut microbiota, which can lead to SIBO/SIFO, and we all know about colitis.

Gut disbiosis is imo the most common outcome. The digestion of steroids leads to an alteration of the gut enzymes, the lowering of HCL leads to less of an antimicrobial effect in small intestine, the possible reduction of bile also leads to indigestion, and all of the above makes for food staying undigested longer in the small intestine, which leads to the growth of bacteria that shouldn't be growing there. Aas will also irritated the mucus membrane of the small intestine and that kills off the brush border enzymes, and it helps in worsening the gut permaebility, leading to autoimmune reactions and autoimmune diseases and off course to mineral and vitamin malabsorption, which has it's own slew of problems.
Do you have any sources for all this I can read?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of AAS causing stomach issues. If you have not used BPC157 before, it's fantastic for the gut and digestion, even when you dose it via IM injection.
Is using 157 through a nasal spray worth it?