By all means never ever ever ever order from supplement Central out of Pittsburgh

Cb777

Awards
It's been a month and I haven't seen my order. Hundred and $80 called once two weeks ago said he was waiting for stock. I've called 4 times and had to leave messages avoid at all cost pardon my French but f&$k those guys. Seriously how d0d they expect to stay in business.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry for this, but your stuff will probably be at you soon sometime? I mean you dont think they wont send them? Qhat did you order?

Slimp Shady

Awards
Ive used them multiple times and never had a problem for what its worth. I couldnt imagine them not correcting this at some point

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live right near their other store in NY.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will see the owner next week and ask him about it. Let us know if you receive it. This seems odd to me and hopefully it will get resolved soon

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will probably hold a demo there next Tuesday 3-6pm
Nice. Good to know. Usually when they have demo's they post them on FB without giving an advanced notice. So I usually don't make them.

Cb777

Awards
Thanks man. Who takes the money and lies? TWO weeks ago they said they were waiting for Dpol and Follidrone for stock, I asked if he could send the remainder while we wait. He says sure and '' do me a favor'' and ship it. Still nothing. Ruined my log. AND NO F$&ING RETURN ON MY MESSAGES!? WTF!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't speak of the PA store but the NY store always has a lot of bare shelves. I wonder how long they will last

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Who takes the money and lies? TWO weeks ago they said they were waiting for Dpol and Follidrone for stock, I asked if he could send the remainder while we wait. He says sure and '' do me a favor'' and ship it. Still nothing. Ruined my log. AND NO F$&ING RETURN ON MY MESSAGES!? WTF!!
CC charge back time.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats really weird - it has been years but back "in the day" they were my go-to site. I made many orders without any issue, and I was a moderator on their board for years and never heard complaints.

Times change, maybe they have new ownership. I hope they make it right for you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say I have ever heard of this company..