Buying bulk

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had any real reviews of any bulk supplement companies?
If so do you think they are the way to go? Their prices are very catchy, but I wonder about the quality. Do you think that it is worth paying the extra money for well known sources.
Also anyone ever use bulksupplements.com?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
welcome to the forum

many on this forum have and do purchase bulk products. The real questions that YOU need to ask yourself and make sure once you commit you stick with it.

Do you have the time to
scale / measure it
mix / cap it

This is a cheaper way to go because you are doing the grunt work. As I said, make sure you stick with this otherwise in a few months, your bulk powder will become paper wgts or mortar.

There are companies here that do sell in bulk and are pretty good. SNS for example has a large selection and never had an issue with those products.

I havent used the one mentioned above, but if you want to take the time and effort, they are cost effective

ps-
before you do buy, make sure you inquire about returning products-
ie- the product crystallized, bad smell or clumped too much
do you have to pay for return shipping and how long will it take to get the new product delivered to you?

if you bought 5 items for a pwo and 1 of them is bad, you cant make that pwo stack as effective as you wanted, so make sure you have a plan B if needed

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have done this in the past with a few different companies. Most are pretty good, but I found it less expensive to buy pre made brands.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a lot of places buying bulk powders. Powder city has the best quality AND prices. I'm not a rep. They have a lot of small sizes, in case you haven't tried something before. Bulk is actually a lot cheaper also. Starwest botanicals has good quality for some things, powder city doesn't have.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^Agreed. I've bought a few items from powder city and they are pretty good.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The following are all reputable stores I have purchased bulk products from:

powder city
smart powders
muscle feast
true nutrition

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Cla, beta alanine, creatine, Bcaa, long jack and a few other

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
I'm looking into powder city I think Ina give them a try. And yes I don't mind capping and weighing my own supps. After all I am in the healthcare field

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Powder city, I've bought a few things from there last thing I bought was betaine I see they also have LJ, and a bcaa mix, and some nice deals on cognitive powdwrs

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I've wasted so much money buying crappy and or expired products at other places. If you are someone who thinks they hate yohimbine hcl, try powder city's brand. Very good. I use to take hsw yohimbine hcl, very good. They went out of business. I tried nutra planets hcl for almost 2 weeks after that. If I had not taken it before, I would have hated yohimbine hcl.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used some bulks. Best to buy a few to try them out.

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
I was also looking for a place where I can get bulk protein powder. Not whey I'm a vegan. Don't want soy either

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
We(SNS) make a lot of bulks, powders and pills at inexpensive prices. I def suggest that route if you're willing to do it.