Buy Oneiromancer, Get Galantamine FREE!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus introduces: The Lucid Dreaming Stack

From today, and while stocks last, get a free bottle of Galantamine with every bottle of Oneiromancer you purchase!

Both Oneiromancer and Galantamine are associated with vivid dreams, and may aid lucid dreaming and astral projection when used in conjunction with induction techniques.

This offer is available now at our online store.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always wondered about this. Do you wake up groggy? Sometimes my dreams are scary lol. Idk if I want them enhanced. I might give this a shot at some point though. Antaeus hasn't let me down yet.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Always wondered about this. Do you wake up groggy? Sometimes my dreams are scary lol. Idk if I want them enhanced. I might give this a shot at some point though. Antaeus hasn't let me down yet.
I had the same concerns, but have been pleasantly surprised. Oneiromacer left me less groggy than plain melatonin, and either one of them enhanced my dreams. Since taking them, I had a single bad experience that I can remember with a dream, so they don't block out bad dreams completely or anything, but maybe reduce the incidence? It's hard to say objectively when dealing with something so personal, but I'd say go ahead and try it, I'm fairly certain you won't have a bad experience, and if you do it's easy to quit taking them.